The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Unlike you and Gemma with your roommates, Sabrina had locked down a small apartment with a single room on a summer sublease. She paid for the Uber this time, and you were once again stuck in the front seat as the girls whispered and tapped on their phones in the back. When you all pulled up in front of the apartment building you sort of just got out without saying anything, Sabrina keyed the three of you in through the lobby and you all piled into the elevator.

Sabrina’s apartment was up on the twenty-third floor, and by the time the elevator was rolling past the third floor you were already getting antsy.

“So...” you said.

“Not me,” Gemma said, biting her bottom lip. “Not tonight. You two hooked up first, and I don’t want to hook up before I decide if we’re dating or not. I’m just here to ... watch.”

“You’re OK with that?” you asked Sabrina.

“I think it’s kinda hot,” Sabrina shrugged and turned to Gemma. “You can even play Madame Director if you want. Tell us what you want to see.”

“Maybe,” Gemma said, and you could tell she sort of liked the idea.

“Well, in that case,” you said, and then closed the distance between you and Sabrina and wrapped your arms around her. She went up on her tiptoes in her entirely sensible work flats and met you in a kiss, your tongues quickly getting involved.

The elevator dinged, and Gemma coughed. “Not there yet.”

You and Sabrina quickly separated as the doors opened on the fourteenth floor, standing and trying to look innocent. A guy in what looked like silk pyjamas, wearing big mirrored sunglasses and sporting a mass of a curly perm on his head, sauntered into the elevator followed by a black woman wearing a skin-tight dress. She was beautiful, with blonde braids running down her back to her firm ass, and wearing staggeringly tall heels with straps that ran up her sculpted calves almost to her knees.

They took spots across the elevator from you, Gemma and Sabrina, the guy reaching over and pressing the button for the thirtieth floor.

The doors slid shut, and for a long moment it was super awkward in the elevator. Then the black woman leaned over and down and whispered something into the guy’s ear. He smirked and nodded, and she turned to you three with a smile. “You three are pretty hot. We’re going to a swinger party in the building, you want to come with?”

Gemma almost choked as she coughed, and Sabrina started patting her back.

“Uh, no thanks,” you said. “We’re just heading up for our first threesome.”

“Nice,” the dude said, grinning beneath those shades and offering you a fist bump.

“John!” Gemma said, slapping your shoulder once she’d caught her breath.

“What?” you asked. “It’s not not true.”

Sabrina just chuckled quietly, and then the elevator dinged as you reached Sabrina’s floor.

“Have fun, kids,” the black woman said. “And don’t forget the first rule of group sex - don’t tunnel vision. And use lube!”

“Thanks,” Gemma said, somewhere between shocked and fascinated.

The three of you exited the elevator, and the man turned and started kissing the black woman’s chest as the elevator doors closed. You could hear her deep, sultry laugh echo for a moment longer as the elevator started moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.