The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You leaned forward and kissed Sabrina again, this time driving your tongue into her mouth as you felt her slowly massage your cock with her cunt. She pulled you close, wrapping her arms around your neck, and began grinding her hips forward and backwards, shifting your cock in her but not really thrusting.

She smiled into your lips as you growled a little, both of you knowing she was teasing you.

You took her ass in both hands and slowly lifted her, pulling her pussy off of your cock entirely, then lowered her back down. She gasped when you re-entered her, and moaned all the way down.

“Naughty boy,” she said. “What are you trying to do, make my pussy gape?”

“Oh, it will be by the end of this,” you said. “You wanted me to fuck you unconscious and tuck you into bed after, remember?”

“I did say something like that, didn’t I?” she laughed.

Sabrina took over the movement, bouncing her hips slowly, still getting used to your cock, and you bent your neck down to catch her nipples between your lips. Her chest was small, her rosy pink nipples delightfully pert, and you immediately started sucking on them hard.

“Fuck, yes, John,” Sabrina gasped, speeding up her humping. “Yes, just like that.”

“What’s he doing?” Gemma asked.

“He’s sucking my nipples,” Sabrina said. “He’s doing it just- Ungh - just the way I want a guy to. Maybe even harder? Yes, yes! Like that. And pinch the other one - yes! Fuck, Gemma, do you like your nipples played with hard like this?”

“My tits are pretty sensitive,” Gemma said. “I like it soft, and lots of teasing. But I like it hard near the end. My ex would always forget about my tits when he was close to coming, but that was when I wanted him to really grab them and pinch my nipples hard.”

“John will do that,” Sabrina panted. “God, John, you read me so well. You’ll do that for Gemma too, right?”

“Best I can,” you muttered, releasing her nipple from your lip and raising your mouth to her neck, kissing the base, then up the side and right to the spot under her jaw.

“Oh, John,” Sabrina squeaked, then she tensed as she came. She didn’t even sit down, she paused mid-bounce, your cock only about a third in her as her body stopped working and she clung to you, shuddering lightly. “Huuuuuunguh!” she finally exhaled, and her body loosened and she sat down fully on your cock again.

“That looked like a good one,” Gemma said. You finally got another look at her, and she’d sat down on the coffee table, legs wide and one hand still cupped at her mound as the other braced behind her, keeping her up. Her blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail now, and her chest was flushed.

“It was,” Sabrina groaned in your arms. She lifted her face and kissed you. “How the fuck did you do that?”

“You told me that was your spot,” you said and kissed her there again. She closed her eyes and breathed in as you did it.

“I forgot I said that,” she said. “I don’t usually tell a guy that.”

“Well, now I know for sure,” you said. “And you get to benefit. Anything else you want to tell me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.