The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“God, Sabrina,” you groaned. “Your pussy grips me so fucking well.”

You were sliding into her deep and firm, but slowly. Working your cock through her tight cunt was a pleasure as you held her pert little ass cheeks and she was stretched out in front of you. Her skinny torso was arched nicely, pushing her ass back at you, and her dark brunette hair was loosely tousled around her shoulders as she pressed her head down onto her arms on the couch cushion.

“Oh, fuck, look at that,” Gemma said, standing next to you and looking down at your cock slow-fucking Sabrina. “Damn, girl. Your pussy looks so fucking sexy. Every time he pulls out, it clings on and doesn’t want to let go.”

You pulled out fully, watching as your head came back out of Sabrina’s pussy lips and the hole winked at you for a moment before you pushed back in.

“And I love that sound,” Gemma continued. “You make the cutest little ‘Uh’s every fucking breath. You’re just a little sex pet.”

“Just wait until he’s fucking you,” Sabrina countered, not looking back. “Slow-stroking you as he stretches your Aussie pussy. You’ll be moaning every time too, bitch.”

“I hope so,” Gemma breathed out. She was still fingering herself, hiding her pussy from your view. She put her other hand on your shoulder. “Fuck her harder.”

So you did, speeding up your strokes.

“Fuck! Yes, baby, fuck,” Sabrina groaned. “Take that pussy. Pound it.”

You shifted your grip from her ass to higher up on her waist, feeling her ribs as you pulled her back against you. Every once in a while you would stop thrusting, shoving in as far as you could and pulling her back on you. She would groan pleasantly, and squeeze you.

Soon your fucking was picking up more speed, the slapping of your thighs against her butt growing louder.

“God, you’re a noisy bitch,” Gemma laughed as Sabrina started moaning louder.

“I don’t care,” Sabrina crooned. “So fucking good.”

“Maybe next time we’ll need a ball gag or something,” you joked.

“Or we use her panties. I’d do it now, but she wasn’t wearing them,” Gemma said.

“Fuuuck no, not panties,” Sabrina groaned. “That’s so gross.”

“What if I gave you a choice,” you asked, still fucking her. “Panties or socks?”

“Oh, god,” Sabrina laughed. “Panties, then.”

“What about a toy, though?” Gemma asked. “Would you like a little rubber ball gag to scream into?”

Sabrina nodded, not wanting to answer verbally.

Gemma leaned close and gave you a suggestion, and you took it.

Shifting your stance, you got off your knees and squatted behind Sabrina, leaning down over her and finding just a touch more depth to your thrusts. She immediately started gasping and looked back at you with surprised eyes. The stance was hard fucking work for you, and you were already starting to feel a burn in your legs, but you were able to fuck her so hard and deep you didn’t want to stop.

“Take me,” Sabrina said. “Take me like your bitch. Fucking fuck- fuck!” Sabrina said.

“Talk about losing brain cells,” Gemma chuckled.

“At least I’m smart enough not to waste time not getting fucked,” Sabrina shot back.

“Haven’t you two known each other for several years?” Gemma retorted.

“Never talked until this summer,” Sabrina grunted. “You could have gotten this last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.