The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It was a ten-minute walk through downtown before you got to the Benthouse building. The immense structure was one of the old style of skyscrapers, with lots of fancy stonework around the modernized revolving glass doors, and way far up you could see the same stonework on the upper corners of the building. They’d even shot a scene of that latest Batman movie on top of it, featuring one of the gargoyles while Bats himself looked out over the city.

Benthouse was a 32-story edifice, and as you and Sabrina walked through the doors you were greeted by a big, two-story entry hall with vaulted ceilings that looked like they would have been more at home in a museum than an office building.

“The registry is over here,” Sabrina said, and you followed her over to the big plaque on one of the walls near the elevators. There were easily fifty businesses listed, etched into little black metal plates. You searched for a moment and found Chambers Architecture up on the 24th floor.

You and Sabrina went over to the elevators and you pushed the call button.

“Things aren’t weird between us now, right?” Sabrina asked you quietly.

“Hmm?” you hummed. “Oh, um, no, I don’t think so. Are they weird for you?”

“Well, I was just thinking ... you’ve, like, well you looked at my content, right?” she asked.

“Yeah,” you said. “I, uh, yeah I did.”

“So you’ve seen ... yeah...” Sabrina said.

“Yeah,” you agreed. You’d seen her naked. You’d seen her giving blowjobs to a dildo. You’d seen her secretly flashing in public. You’d seen her come on her fingers, and using her dildo. You’d seen her trying out a buttplug.

The elevator opened and you moved inside.

“So-”

“Hold the elevator, please!” someone called.

You hit the Open Door button, and a trio of younger businessmen trampled into the elevator. They were maybe in their mid-twenties, all dressed up in suits but looking a little worse for wear like they’d been running.

“Thanks,” said one, as the other two were panting.

You hit the 24th Floor button, then the 18th at the request of the least-winded Suit.

“So, did you like watching the ... movies?” Sabrina asked once the elevator doors were closing.

She wants to have this conversation here? What was she thinking?

“I did, yeah,” you said, carefully choosing your words. “They were a lot of fun. And the endings were, ah, satisfying.”

“Oh,” she said, and blushed. “Well, that’s good to know.”

“Are you two movie people?” asked one of the Suits. “What movies?”

“Um,” Sabrina said, lost for words.

“Oh, I’d never seen the Harry Potter movies before,” you covered. “I’m only part way through them though. I’m kind of looking forward to seeing more of them, but my friend here has been lending them to me.”

Sabrina blushed a little deeper, but her pouty smirk was pleased.

“What!?” The Suit practically exploded. “How has a guy your age not seen Harry Potter? Did you grow up living under a rock or something?”

“I, uh, just never got into them as a kid,” you said.

“Look, my dude. I’ve got a little side project, it’s a podcast. I know, I know, everyone has a podcast these days,” the guy said. His two associates were rolling their eyes to each other. “But it’s about movies. You should look us up, we give all sorts of reviews and suggested watch lists.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.