The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It turned out the shitty thing about doing a 5 AM walk of shame on a Thursday morning was the lack of Uber drivers available. The nice thing was that when you finally got one, the drive was fast because traffic was still light.

You quietly let yourself into the apartment and managed to get in, shave, shower and change without Moshe coming out of his room. Part of you wondered if you should check on him since he’d had another Open Mic night at a comedy club, but you decided not to test fate and got out of there just five minutes later than you usually would have.

Once you were on the bus you surreptitiously scanned through your conversation with Gemma again, seeing the preview images of the pictures she’d sent you and getting that warm feeling in your chest as you couldn’t keep the silly grin off of your face. There was something about the fact that she had sent you those pictures that made them so much hotter than regular porn. She was trusting you with them, choosing you to share something she didn’t share with others.

That got you thinking about Sabrina, and you went and checked her OnlyFans. She’d posted the two pics under a post titled ‘Sorry about last night, got a little busy... ‘

“Oh my god,” you muttered to yourself, snorting at the fact that she actually did caption the photos calling your cock ‘Daddy’s Dick.’

“Ahem,” someone coughed near you, and you looked over to see an older woman, arms crossed as she glared at you and that she had a view of your phone - a phone that was showing porn on a public bus.

You immediately blushed and cleared your phone, putting it away. It was another awkward thirty minutes on the bus before you were able to make your exit.

It was the first time this week you hadn’t gotten in early, and Gemma and Sabrina were already both standing at the welcome desk talking with Becks when you entered the building. Both girls turned and smiled brightly at you, and you didn’t miss them handing each other their phones back.

“Good morning,” you said.

“It definitely is,” Sabrina said, at the same time Gemma said, “Morning.”

“Alright, you two,” Becks said from behind her desk. “Unless you two are planning on spilling the beans about what’s going on, I have work to do.”

“Lips are sealed for now,” Sabrina laughed, miming locking her lips and throwing away the key.

“I don’t know if you’d believe us anyways,” Gemma chuckled.

Becks narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. “Whatever it is, don’t get fired.”

“Yes, mom,” Gemma said, rolling her eyes.

“Hey, I’m not that much older than you three,” Becks said, which ended up causing all three of the women to laugh - you decided to stay out of that one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.