The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

After work, you and Gemma only had a chance to exchange smiles and your regular goodbyes, trying not to raise suspicion. Via text, you sent her a more flowery goodbye and told her you were excited for your date tomorrow. In the group chat, she told Sabrina not to wear you out too much.

You rode the bus with Sabrina back to her place, still chatting like a normal - well, maybe it was more like a normal couple than normal co-workers. You managed to both get seats, and she held your hand in both of hers in her lap as you talked about work and school. She told you a bit more about her twin sister, and her younger sister. You told her about your friends from high school.

At her stop, you both got off the bus and she slipped her arm through yours again. No longer around co-workers or crowded into a bus, you couldn’t keep it in anymore. “Sabrina, just so you know, before we get any work done I’m going to need to fuck,” you said. “That upskirt has been burned into my brain all afternoon.”

She broke into a smirky smile, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at you. “You liked that one, huh?”

“I liked that it was just for me,” you said.

“Wait,” she said, stopping your walking. “John, this is important. Are you saying that you don’t like me doing OnlyFans?”

You paused and looked into her eyes, long enough for her to know you absorbed her question but not so long that you were struggling with it. “No, that’s not what I’m saying. That is your decision, and I’m not going to try and sway you either way because we’re friends first, and friends support friends. I just meant that getting something special, just for me, felt more special.”

She cocked her head, really looking at you, and then nodded. “OK. Good answer,” she said, and you both started walking again. “And first thing’s first, you’re going to fuck me until I squirt again, and we’re putting towels down this time. You did a decent job of cleaning up - thanks for that by the way - but I still had to flip over the couch cushions this morning.”

That made you laugh, and also made you hard.

Up on her floor, you had just slid your hand down and palmed Sabrina’s butt through her skirt as you walked to her door when her next-door neighbour came out into the hall. The woman was Latina, maybe around thirty, and was pretty but obviously tired. She took one look at you and Sabrina and sighed. “Dios mio, again?”

“Hey, Alita,” Sabrina said. “I, uh ... sorry about yesterday?”

“Girl, I mean yeah, get yours,” Alita said. “But have you ever heard of a ball gag?”

That made you snicker, and Sabrina elbowed you in the side. “I really am sorry, Alita. It was rude of me.”

“It’s nothing,” the Latina woman waved her off. Then she eyed you up and down. “This the guy?”

“I’m the guy,” you said with a bit of a smirk.

“Hmmm,” she hummed, still checking you out. “Not bad, girl.”

“Oh, way better than not bad,” Sabrina grinned. “Way, way better.”

“Don’t you tempt me,” Alita said. “My boyfriend still has a year and a half on his bit, stupid fucker.”

“Well, he books way in advance, and to get an appointment you have to be accepted by the CTA,” Sabrina said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.