The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It had been another long night, but you still made it in to work on time and with a pep in your step. It was funny how much more satisfying it was to walk into your shit-pay internship when you knew you were going to see two beautiful women that you were having relations with.

They weren’t waiting for you at the front desk like the day before, but you noticed that Becks didn’t have her coffee so you assumed Gemma was off doing that since it was a Friday, and her day for the task. Instead of heading upstairs, you decided to put Sabrina’s advice into practice and spent some time talking with Becks.

“So, anything planned for the weekend?” you asked.

Becks raised an eyebrow, setting down the notebook she had been writing in. “I’ve got a date with my guy,” she said. “I haven’t seen him all week, so I’m sure we’re going to go do something fun.”

“That sounds nice,” you said. “How long have you been seeing him?”

“John, what is going on here?” Becks asked, giving you a sceptical look. “Is this a whole thing where I’m friendly with Gemma and Sabrina, so now you want to try and use me to get to know their secrets or something?”

“No, I-” you floundered for a moment and decided that at this point the truth was going to sound better than anything you could come up with. “Sabrina was ragging on me early in the week for not being good at talking with secretaries. Or ... other people. I thought since I wanted to wait for them, I’d practice making small talk with you.”

“So you’re not actually interested in anything you’re asking me about and just wasting my time?” Becks asked.

“OK, so that makes it sound way worse than I was thinking,” you admitted. “Look, I’m sorry. This clearly wasn’t a good idea. I’m just going to take the loss and-”

“John, it’s OK,” Becks grinned. “Sabrina told me all about it. And I know you weren’t trying to waste my time, I just wanted to see the look on your face and test if you’d lie or not. And you didn’t, so you passed in my book.”

You took in a deep breath and rubbed your face with one hand for a moment. “Alright, well, you got me,” you chuckled. “But seriously, I am interested in knowing what your and your boyfriend do on dates. I’m not from the city, so I’m grasping at straws trying to come up with ideas.”

“Why, are you dating someone?” Becks asked.

You tried to keep a straight face, but you already knew Becks was suspicious and there was no hiding it from her.

“Is it Gemma or Sabrina?” Becks asked. “Because at first I thought it was Sabrina, but then I saw Gemma slip something into your pocket the other day when Sabrina’s uncle came in for that meeting.”

“I, uh,” you stammered.

“Wait, are you dating both of them?” Becks asked.

“He’s dating me,” Gemma said as she finished backing her way through the open front door to the lobby. She had two trays of drinks and a little box of pastries stacked in her arms. “It’s new, no labels yet.” She strode over to the front desk and smiled as you took the pastries and the top drink tray from her. She set down the tray she was holding and took one of the drinks from yours, handing it to Becks followed by opening the pastry box and offering her one. “Coffee and a snack to stop the questions?”

“Oh, I’ll take both, but I’m not done asking questions,” Beck said, taking the drink and selecting a turnover from the box. “What’s going on with Sabrina, if you two are seeing each other?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.