The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You wrapped your fingers into the elastic waist of Gemma’s bright blue panties and slowly pulled them down until they were bunched right over her mound before you broke off from sucking on her again. Then you raised up and pulled her thighs together so that you could carefully pull her panties off her completely, kissing her calves as you did so.

“What do you think, need a gag like Sabrina does?” you asked her with a teasing smirk, holding her wet panties up between you.

“God, maybe,” Gemma chuckled. “But not this time?”

You climbed up the bed to lay next to her. “Does that mean you’d want it at some point?” you asked. “You’d want me to get you dripping wet, your sexy lingerie getting soaked from all my teasing you, and then peel those wet panties off and say, ‘Open your mouth’ and you would do it knowing exactly where your sweet tasting panties were going to end up?”

“Fuck, John,” she exhaled heavily. “You’re asking me questions I don’t know if I want to know the answer to. My ex, he never-”

You kissed her, knowing there was a slight taste of her on your lips, and she didn’t seem to care.

“Don’t,” you said. “He’s not here. He’ll never be here again. This is between you and me, and what we want. What you want. Because what I want is to make you come so hard that you turn into a puddle that physically can’t get out of bed without a long rest.”

“That would sort of ruin our date,” Gemma laughed softly.

“Maybe, but would it really?” you asked.

“I guess not,” she smiled, and then kissed the tip of your nose. “Yes.”

“Yes?” you asked.

“Yes, between you and me,” she clarified, “I would let you stuff my wet panties in my mouth to muffle my screams as you turn me into an orgasm-puddle.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” you smiled, kissing her shoulder. “What about tonight? Right now? How do you want this to go? Assume that I’m going to bury my tongue into you as the first thing after this talk.”

Gemma closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She was still laying on her back, and you were laying beside her with one hand stroking the soft skin of her stomach. “I- Fuck, I’ve thought about this going so many ways,” she sighed.

“How about this,” you said. “Are you really an Anal Only girl, or was that a joke?”

That made her laugh louder. “John, of course I’m not that wild. Sure, yeah, I’m sort of petrified at the idea of getting pregnant and ruining my life. But I fixed that by getting an IUD, not by learning to only do anal. I’ve never actually even done anal before.” She suddenly got a little quieter and looked at you with concern. “That’s not- You weren’t like, counting on that or expecting it, were you?”

“Gemma, I’m not gonna lie and say I wouldn’t absolutely love to explore your ass as both of our first time doing anal,” you said. “But I sort of guessed it was a joke and another test. Fool me once at the bar, but you didn’t fool me twice at the park.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.