The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The first thing you did was slide off your pants and underwear, your cock springing up to full attention. Then you sat on the bed and pulled Gemma to you so she was sitting with her bra-clad tits to your chest, her legs raised over your hips and resting behind you on the bed.

The two of you made out slowly. You let your hands roam from her hips to her sides and back, then up to her neck and into her blonde hair. She kept one hand on your cock, pressed between the two of you, slowly sliding her fingers around the head and down the shaft, while her other hand hung onto the back of your neck, keeping your lips pressed to hers.

It was intimate and warm, and you enjoyed every moment of it. Feeling close to her.

Gemma’s fingers ended up coated in precum as all the sexual activity and teasing came to a head. Then without a word between the two of you, Gemma broke the kiss and raised her hips up, positioning you at her entrance, and sat down onto your cock slowly. She whimpered twice, your eyes locked with hers, slowing her descent as her pussy hugged and squeezed you and stretched to accommodate.

Then she settled down, even closer than before, and you kissed her again. The kisses were lighter. Tender. Neither of you wanted to stop, but you also wanted to enjoy the feeling of you inside her for the first time.

“I love you,” you whispered to Gemma.

“John,” Gemma replied, softly and with a hint of worry.

“Shhh,” you hushed her. “I know. But I want to make a deal with you. Love is a big word, but I want to use it as shorthand. So for this summer, can the word ‘love’ just be code for ‘I find you utterly attractive, enjoy every moment I’m with you, and have a big romantic crush on you even though our situation is weird and we have a time limit?’”

She looked into your eyes, hers big and starting to brim with tears, and she nodded and then kissed you. As she did her hips circled slowly, stirring you inside of her. “I love you, too, love,” she said when she pulled back from the kiss.

“Now you’re using it wrong,” you smiled, hugging her to you.

“It’s all about the context,” she whispered back.

You held each other for a bit, her rotating her hips and you with your hands on her ass to help while she clung her arms around your neck.

Your orgasm came on suddenly - one moment you were feeling good, revelling in the warmth of her. The next you felt the tight surge.

“Fuck,” you said. “Gemma, I’m going to-”

“Shh,” she hushed you. Gemma kissed you again, her tongue sliding between your lips as she kept up the slow rotation of her hips.

“Condom,” you murmured into her lips, reminding her that you didn’t have one on.

She just kept grinding on you.

And there was nothing you could do. You came.

The orgasm rolled through you, and you felt every inch of your hot cum roll up through your cock and blast into Gemma’s pussy. The first one sent her cunt into its own tensing spasm, and the two of you came together, holding each other close as you sat on her bed. You weren’t sure when the kiss stopped, but you both rode the waves of your orgasms, her nose pressed up against the side of yours as your lips just barely touched, your breath mingling between you.

You dumped five heavy spurts into her. You were worried she was going to regret it, that her fears would rise up. But she surprised you. Instead of disengaging, of needing to have a conversation, she started to roll the both of you over without you disengaging from her. Soon, after going to your sides first, you were over top of her with Gemma on her back, and you were still hard inside of her in the missionary position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.