The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“What aren’t you used to?” you asked, a little concerned.

Gemma blushed a little and glanced down your bodies, then back up to you. “So, I may have pulled a Sabrina...” she said. “I’ve never let a guy come inside me before.”

You looked at Gemma with concern, worried she was upset, but she was looking at you so earnestly that your worry faded. “Why?” you asked, not sure how you wanted to word the question.

“Because the last week has been better than my entire relationship with my Ex was, despite the fact that I’m sharing you with Sabrina,” she said. “Because I didn’t want to stop. And because I love you, too.”

You kissed her again, the only thing you could really think to do with your mouth to try and explain to her how what she said affected you.

“Stop,” she said, smiling into your lips after a long kiss. “The thing I’m not used to is the mess afterwards.”

“Oh. Leakage?” you asked.

“I’m currently clenching my vagina so fucking hard to try and stop your load from seeping out of me,” she started giggling.

“Can I see?” you asked.

“You want to see it coming out of me?” Gemma asked, a little surprised.

“Gemma, you are absolutely a walking wet dream for me,” you said. “And knowing I put those loads inside of you has me half-hard again already. Fuck, I went twice in a row without any wait time!”

“OK,” she agreed. “Fuck, this is kinky. Grab that towel over there, I don’t want cum on my sheets - we’re still coming back here tonight for round three.”

You got off the bed and grabbed the towel, and Gemma lifted her hips so you could spread it out underneath her. Then she spread her legs, and you got between them like you were going to eat her out again. Her pussy was messy and swollen, a mix of your cum and her cream glistening on her already.

“Ready?” she asked.

“And excited,” you said.

“OK, here goes,” Gemma said, and you could see a fluctuation in her lower abdomen and a little bit around her pussy as she relaxed, and then pushed out a bit. Her pussy opened up and a pearly white dollop of cum started to ooze out of her.

“Fuck me,” you said, watching with wide eyes as your creampie slowly rolled out of her. “God, you are amazing.”

Gemma snorted and laughed, making her pussy flex with her diaphragm, and another glob slid out of her.

“You are such a perv,” she grinned at you.

“A perv who loves every inch of you,” you said.

“Actually, speaking of pervs,” Gemma said, and reached over to her side table and grabbed her phone. “Take a picture for Sabrina. Make sure you don’t get my face.”

“Really?” you asked.

“Yes, absolutely,” Gemma smirked. “After yesterday? She teased me so much, I can’t not get her back for that.”

“Alright,” you said, and took a couple of pictures for her. Then she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, making the whole thing even more lewd, and you took a couple more.

“Can you wipe me up a little while I pick one to send?” Gemma asked as you handed her back her phone.

“Of course,” you said, and used the towel to softly wipe the dripping cum from her ass, your fingers brushing between her cheeks and over her asshole, then carefully around her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.