The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Eventually you checked the time and realized you had to rush to get ready for the actual date. Gemma tossed you a second robe she had, which barely covered your ass and didn’t cover the bottom half of your dick. Seeing you in the robe made Gemma almost fall over she was laughing so hard, but she said you should just hold your junk as you went down the hall to the washroom.

“Lucy is out, and Becca and Charlotte are probably cooking dinner,” she said. “We aren’t going anywhere near the kitchen.”

“Fine,” you sighed, cupping your soft cock.

Gemma checked the hallway, and then you both darted the half dozen steps to the washroom. Once inside you both quickly stripped and Gemma revealed her tits to you for the first time. They were big and wonderful pillows that hung with a delightful natural weight. Her areolas were wide circles of a dull, soft pink with pretty gumdrop nipples.

It took you both about five minutes to actually get into the shower together because you immediately set to work trying to prove to Gemma that her breasts were the most wonderful things you had ever seen. Stepping under the water didn’t deter you, and you had a very fun time soaping Gemma up and rinsing her off as she held her blonder hair up on her head to keep it from getting wet.

Your hands travelled everywhere, and you revelled in the broad smile she had the entire time as you loved on her body. Then it was your turn, and as you blocked the shower spray with your body Gemma began the same process with you, soaping you up and feeling you all over. She gave you the same treatment she’d gotten, and soon you were hard again.

Gemma had just gone down to her knees and was teasing the tip of your cock with her tongue as you held her hair up for her when there was a banging on the bathroom door.

“What?” Gemma yelled over the noise of the shower.

“I need to pee! You’ve been in here twenty minutes,” someone shouted back.

Gemma stood up and made sure the shower curtain was fully blocking you both and shouted. “Come in.”

You heard the door open. “Sorry, I just really have to go,” Becca said. There was movement and you heard the toilet seat rattle. After a moment of standing under the shower with Gemma, both of you trying not to laugh at the situation, Becca spoke up again. “So ... is that a one occupancy shower, or two?”

“Uh, two,” Gemma said.

“Nice,” Becca said. “Just remember the pipes aren’t designed for jizz, and all the hair you bitches shed clogs up the drain so one of us will end up needing to clean it out.”

“Well that wasn’t what I needed to hear,” you joked.

“Hey, it would be your jizz,” Becca laughed.

The toilet paper roll rattled a couple of times, and then the toilet flushed and Becca washed her hands. “Sorry for the interruption!”

“Hey, Becca, what’s the time?” Gemma asked her roommate.

“Um, like five to eight?” she said.

“Shit, we need to hurry. Hey Becca?”

“What’s up?” Becca asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.