The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You and Gemma fucked. She came twice in the half-sideways position, her tits a mesmerizing wobble and bounce as you stared into each other’s eyes. Then you pulled her down the bed more and put her legs together so that her pussy was just peeking out from between her thighs and you rapidly stuffed your cock in and out of those lips until she was giving you loud ‘huh!’s on every new insertion and her pussy was gaping.

Then you spread her legs wide again and rooted yourself inside her, cradling her close as you laid on top of her and made out while slowly fucking her. She wanted to be on top, so you rolled to the side and now it was Gemma’s turn to ride you, working her hips as her tits danced above you. This was when you left the second and third marks on her, biting and then sucking on her cleavage and leaving matching hickies on both boobs.

It was inevitable. You weren’t an ironman of stamina - realistically, the only reason you lasted as long as you did was because you’d fucked her three times already that day.

You came as Gemma rocked on your cock, pulling her down to kiss her, crushing her tits to your chest.

“John,” she moaned happily, kissing you over and over.

“Don’t move,” you told her, holding her tight.

“Never,” she promised you.

She actually fell asleep first, her bedroom light still on and her bare ass pointed towards the door. Your cock stayed semi-hard inside of her but didn’t make a resurgence.

“I do love you,” you whispered to Gemma as her head cradled on your chest. It was wild.

Monday morning you had asked Sabrina if she was filming OnlyFans content. If you hadn’t made that connection, or if you’d taken a different tact, none of this would have been possible. How long would it have taken for you to clue in that Gemma was interested in you?

Five business days had changed your life.

And you did, really and truly, love Gemma.

You also loved Sabrina. It was a little different. With Gemma it was more raw romantically. With Sabrina? It was lust and comfort in equal measure. That was love, wasn’t it? And the insanity of it all was that they both knew, and were happy to go along with it.

Holding Gemma, you knew what you had to do to keep this feeling.

Gemma was going to leave in a little over two months, back to Australia and her life there. She was yours for that long. That was the agreement. That was how it all fell into place.

All you needed to do was show her that you didn’t just love each other, but that you were the love of her life.

How hard could that be?


“Nice ass, blondie.”

You woke up as Gemma shifted on top of you, blinking rapidly as you tried to adjust to your surroundings. Gemma hadn’t moved through the night, and you could feel the slimy, sticky remains crusting between the two of you as she shifted in confusion.

Becca was at the door, flicking the room light on and off as she grinned wickedly at the two of you still naked and above the covers. “Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!”

“Becca, fuck off,” Gemma groaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.