The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 94

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Becca ended up heading back to check on Charlotte after she didn’t return from talking with Lucy, leaving you and Gemma to do the breakfast cleanup. Greasy plates and pans were soon stacked up next to the sink, and you were scrubbing and Gemma was drying and putting the dishes away. It was another side of Gemma you hadn’t seen yet - domestic Gemma. You’d seen her at work as the accomplished, go-getting intern, you’d heard about her past. You’d seen playful Gemma, and competitive Gemma and snarky Gemma. And Sexy Gemma.

Domestic Gemma wore a soft but ready smile, with a teasing glint in her eye and a tendency to nudge you with her elbow, hip or shoulder. You stole kisses off of her every once in a while, and soon the dishes were all clean and stacked away again.

“You need to go soon,” Gemma said, wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you close.

“I do,” you said. “You could come with me if you want. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”

Gemma smirked. “I’m sure she wouldn’t, that little harlot.” The word ‘harlot’ somehow sounded so much hotter in Gamma’s accent. She chuckled and went up on her tiptoes to kiss you again. “It’s fine. Last night was ... it was one of the best dates I’ve ever been on, John.”

“Ouch,” you grinned back to her. “If it was only ‘one of’ the best dates? Give me some constructive criticism for next time.”

“Ummm,” Gemma made a show of thinking. “Well, there were definitely enough orgasms.”

“Well, that’s something,” you nodded.

“And there was action and witty repartee. Lots of dancing, and kissing, and romance. There was one thing you could try and do next time though.”

“What’s that?” you asked.

“Less Eric,” Gemma said.

You laughed and nodded slowly. “Noted. I’ll check Eric’s plans from now on to make sure we’re not double booking.”

Gemma ended up leading you to the washroom and into the shower. You’d had fun with her there the night before, and you had almost as much fun now soaping her up and cleaning her off. You even ended up washing her silvery blonde hair, running your fingers through every inch and massaging her scalp with the shampoo and conditioner. Then it was Gemma’s turn to wash you, which left you teased and excited, but she didn’t finish you off.

Instead, she dried you off with a towel and gave you a light-hearted slap on the butt like a football player. “Alright, love. Time to go make Sabrina your bitch.”

You snorted and started trying to figure out how you were going to go from the washroom to Gemma’s bedroom to find the rest of your clothes. “I think she would be happy to report she already is.”

This made Gemma snicker. “Seriously though,” Gemma said, drying her hair with a towel and then wrapping it up - the whole process was delightful considering she wasn’t wearing a stitch and her big tits were free to wiggle and bounce. “What are you and Sabrina up to today?”

“Well,” you said. “I owe her a win on a bet over pineapple on pizza, and then I think she wants me to film her, or join in on a couple of blowjob scenes. How, um ... how does that make you feel?”

“Fine,” Gemma shrugged. “Just remember the rule - I don’t want your pretty, rugged face in any of the videos.”

“You’re pretty amazing, you know that?” you asked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.