The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You quickly started stroking your cock, getting closer to Sabrina and changing the angle of the camera shot until you were looking down at her, your cock in the shot as you stroked it.

“Oh, Daddy, that looks so fucking good,” Sabrina crooned and moaned. “God, I just want to taste it. Please, Daddy, can I taste your delicious Daddy Dick? Just a little, pretty please?”

“What kind of girl gets a taste?” you asked her.

“Good girls,” she whined.

“And what are you?” you asked her.

“Your needy, naughty girl,” Sabrina panted. She was getting closer, the soft degradation play starting to get to her. It took everything you had not to pull that vibrator out of her and thrust into her hard, or to shove your cock into her mouth.

She babbled a little bit, talking about your cock. How big it was, how she loved the way it stretched her out. How she dreamed about it.

Sabrina pushed herself closer and closer to an orgasm as you stroked yourself, sometimes in the frame and sometimes out.

“Are you close, naughty girl?” you asked her.

She nodded fast. “Yes, Daddy, but I’m trying to hold it for you.”

“Now that’s my good girl,” you said. “What do you need to wait for?”

“Your cum!” Sabrina whined. “Please, Daddy, please can I have your cum? I know I don’t deserve Daddy’s Dick right now, but I really, really want your cum. Please can I be a good girl now, Daddy? Pleeaaase?”

“Yes,” you hissed, and shifted your cock back into the frame as you stroked yourself to an orgasm, splattering Sabrina’s upper torso, tits, chest and neck with your cum as you tried your damndest to keep the camera still.

“Oh, yes Daddy! Yes, I’m your good girl, your good fucking girl,” Sabrina moaned, starting her own orgasm as she stuck out her tongue to catch the last little spurt. Then you panned lower, getting a closeup on her pussy as she pulled the vibrator out of herself and jammed it against her clit, watching as a little gush of clear girlcum oozed out of her and her muscles clenched. The shot angle was planned - Sabrina was sitting back on a pillow so the background of the camera caught up her body, but still ended without showing more of her face than her lips.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Sabrina moaned happily as her orgasm wore off. “Thank you.”

“That’s my good girl,” you said, raising the camera back up to show off her cum splattered body again.

She took in a deep breath, smiling widely. “And cut!”

You stopped the recording on the phone you were holding, then reached over and stopped it on both of the other phones as well.

“Fuck, that was so good, John,” Sabrina panted, looking at you with a wide grin. “Fuck, you holding that ‘good girl’ title over me was so fucking hot.”

“Just stay there, good girl,” you smiled. “Let me get a towel for you.”

You quickly went to the kitchen and fetched a wet washcloth, coming back and sitting next to Sabrina. She hadn’t moved a muscle, still holding her legs open and basking in the feelings inside her with her eyes closed. You kissed her softly, and she responded in kind, her lips moving on yours in a sweet little makeout as you blindly began to wipe up her torso. Soon her tongue prodded your lips, and you met hers with yours, and you were making out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.