Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

After the Monday morning meeting, Jordan marched back to her office, Rodrigo was hot on her heels. He called her name, but she acted as if she didn’t hear him finally, he touched her arm and she turned and gave him a look that would have cut through glass. “I’m trying to talk to you,” he urged.

“And I’m ignoring you.” She gave a condescending smile.

“I don’t want us to have a poor relationship, we have to work together.”

She smiled, “I can be professional. And that’s all I’m required to do. Now, if you’ll excuse me, sir, I have things to do.”

“Fine.” He walked off. She went inside her office and plopped down in her seat.

Deb stepped in, “Girl, what was that all about with Rodrigo?”

Jordan shrugged, “what?”

“Come now ma’am, I saw him eyeing you like a puppy dog in the meeting and now he’s all pushing up on you ... so what’s the tea...” she pointed at Jordan, “You didn’t.” Her mouth gaped open, “You did.” She grinned, “Girl you put that thang on him.”

Jordan shook her head, “why are we talking about this?”

“Because inquiring minds want to know ... mainly me, girl what he working with.”

Jordan smiled, “You are too much.”

She squealed, “Girl he working with something ain’t he...” she did a crazy foot stop and laughed.

Jordan interrupted her unnecessary jubilation, “It doesn’t matter what he’s working with because it’s done.”

“Um. Well. It’s probably for the best any way seeing as how you kind of are—”

“Yeah, I know.” She looked through some papers on her desk and added, “You know I love you—”

“I know. I’m leaving. I’ll let you catch your breath.” She chuckled and walked out the door.


It was a glorious day. Montell was in his office grinning to himself when he thought about how Jordan curved Rodrigo. He grinned even harder when he remembered how he hacked into Rodrigo’s computer and sent that email to his girlfriend. It wasn’t hard, especially since he left his password under his keyboard.

His door swung open and Rodrigo stared him down. Montell made a face, “Can I help you?”

Rodrigo chuckled, “I know it was you.”

“Me what? What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play games. You sent that email. You tried to ruin my weekend with—”

“Man, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Rodrigo nodded, “Yeah. Just so you know, this isn’t over.”

“If the woman doesn’t want you—”

“Oh, she wanted me. But I guess you were too afraid to let her see what a real man could do for her.”

“Okay, Apple pie.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Anyway, I have work to do. Have yourself a nice day.”

Rodrigo grunted and huffed, Montell stood and didn’t flinch. Rodrigo turned angrily and stormed out. Montell laughed to himself, “Better get yo bitch ass out my face.”

He pulled out his cellphone and walked over to his desk and sat, he sent Jordan a text, “Can I see you tonight?”

She responded, “Uh, sure, I can’t spend the night though.”

“That’s fine.”


Sitting in the living room, drinking red wine and listening to sexy R&B, “Let me rub your feet.” Her neatly pedicured feet were in his hands as she sat up looking at him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.