Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

The holiday was over, the kids had come, eaten, talked about their endeavors, and gone back to college. Dave was back on the road and Jordan was alone again, but she had things to keep her busy.

On Saturday evening, her phone rang, “Hey babe, what you up to? Montell asked.

She smiled, “Drinking wine.”

“Um, wish I could come over.”

She smiled, “what are you doing?”

“Thinking about you and our next trip. I sent you an email. Look at it and tell me what you think.”

Okay, I’ll look at it and call you back.”

“Or, you can look at it and come over to discuss it. It’s been a hot minute.”

She bit her lip and stood to her feet, “I’m on my way.”

As Jordan drove to see Montell, she received a call from Rodrigo. She answered with her face scrunched, “Hello.”

His voice sounded, “Hola mi amor,” he replied.

Jordan scoffed, “Don’t call me that.”

“I miss you. I want to see you.”

“Interesting. According to Stephanie, by now you should be over your fetish of me.”

“What? Did you tell Stephanie about us?”

“Don’t be silly, but she’s under the impression that once you have sex with me ... you’ll be over it. I assured her, that wouldn’t be the case,” she replied with a laugh.

He sounded relieved, “Don’t scare me.”

“Why would you be scared? If you wanted to be free from her, then leave.”

“But will you leave the kid alone?”

“He’s a man and, your decision to leave her shouldn’t be contingent on what I’m doing.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means, what it means. I have to go.” She ended the call.

She continued until she ended up at Montell’s place. The garage door was opened. She pulled in and the door closed. He greeted her by her car door with a passionate kiss that made her heart flutter. It was something about how he would look right into her eyes, placed his finger on her chin, bringing her face closer before pressing his pretty butter pecan lips on hers. And the way he used his tongue made her excited every time.

She smiled and bit her lip. He smiled, “You know I missed you.” He reached for her hand and they walked into the house to the kitchen, “here’s a glass of wine, my love,” he said.

She took the glass and sipped, “Um, this is delicious.”

“So did you get a chance to look at my email?” he asked with his hands on her waist.

She nodded, her face shined, “I did and I’m so, so happy to get to spend some alone time with you again.”

He pulled her closer, “So, so happy. I like that.” He kissed her and said, “Let’s go sit and watch some movies. I got popcorn, you have your wine, and I have my chocolate.”

She grinned, “Your chocolate, that would be me I suppose.”

He patted her butt, “You know it.”

They sat on the sofa, Montell scrolled through until he found a movie, 365 Days. As they watched, there were some pretty intense sexual scenes. The one on the airplane, where he takes his finger and places it inside the woman’s pussy made Jordan grin. It reminded her of when she and Montell went to Miami.

He gave her a little nudge, “Oh you remember that Miami trip.”

She nodded, “Yeah, that was something.”

He reached for her feet and massaged, “You have beautiful feet.” He kissed her big toe. She surveyed him and bit her lip as he continued to massage. She didn’t understand why, it felt so good and made her horny.

The next thing she knew, they were naked on the sofa, her feet on his chest, while he looked down into her eyes and dug her out slowly. This young man was schooling her and she thought she knew everything, but every time they had an encounter, he unlocked another way to make her cum hard. It drove her insane. She was in very dangerous territory.

Ever since he told her he loved her, she had allowed her mind to imagine some kind of future with him, but how could she, what would people think? Her kids? Her husband? Montell’s family and friends?

It was clear Montell wanted her and wasn’t afraid to show it. “Fuck!” she exclaimed when he hit that spot and she lost it all over him.

Later that night, they migrated to the bedroom. He touched her arm, “You know I love you right?” he admitted.

She nodded, “I do,” she replied looking at him lovingly. She wanted to say it, but if she said it, it would be out there in the atmosphere, and then she’d have to do something with it.

“You know my life is complicated,” she said as she moved closer, and kissed his neck, “I love being with you and I realized, I only want to be with you.”

He smiled and kissed her forehead, “So, no more apple pie.”

They both laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.