Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Jordan was in her office, going over reports when Rodrigo just entered and locked the door. She eyed him with an attitude, “There’s a big account coming up in ... DC area, are you interested in teaming up?” He asked.

She set the papers down and sighed, “You should ask someone on your team, to give them a chance to shine.”

He grunted, “Come on Jordan. I’m sorry about what happened in South Carolina. How many times do I have to say it?”

She stood. He walked over to her. She shook her head. She was tired of him apologizing. “You don’t have to say it anymore, because I’m over it.”

He tried to kiss her, but she put her hand up and blocked his face, “Don’t.”

He pleaded, “Please Jordan, I miss you.” He placed his hand on her hips, “give me one more chance,” He pleaded.

“I can’t and I won’t.”

He sucked his teeth, “So that’s it. You’re choosing him over me. That’s it.”

She sighed, “It doesn’t matter. Focus on your relationship with Stephanie, or don’t, it’s not my business.”

He scoffed, “Eventually, he’ll get bored with you and go find a younger woman, what will you do then?” he warned her.

She grinned, “Then I’m sure, if I want a quick fuck, you’ll be able to provide me with one, but until then...”

He grunted, nostrils flared and then he turned, hurried to the door, grabbed it, before unlocking it, and then finally, unlocked it to leave.

Moments later, Deb came in, “What the hell’s wrong with him now?”

“He wants me to help him close an account in DC.”

“Um, is that all he wants?”

Jordan made a face before taking a seat, “what do you mean?”

Deb shook her head, “Sis, you’ve been keeping a secret from me ... and I thought we were cool.”

Jordan tilted her head as she watched Deb speak. The other day, I went to Mike’s to surprise him, the garage door was opened, so I went inside, I could hear him and Montell discussing a trip he’s supposed to be taking you on. I was like ... that’s why this heifer ain’t never want me to push up on Montell.”

Jordan sat quietly. She neither confirmed nor denied. Deb looked like a lawyer with a smoking gun. “Now Rodrigo is walking around here acting all crazy. He wants some of that chocolate thang, but you already giving it to Montell.”

Jordan chuckled, “almost,” she replied. She grinned. She wanted to tell Deb, but she didn’t want her to think badly of her. Especially since Deb was cool with Dave.

She waited, “Okay?”

“I’ve been with them both,” she stated proudly.

Her chin nearly hit the floor, “Are you serious?” she squealed.

“Please don’t say anything,” Jordan insisted.

“You know that’s not my style.” She grinned at the idea of it, “Both?”

“Yes. But I broke it off with Rodrigo, so, he’s a little salty.”

“Um, I guess, old Stephanie was wrong ... he is still after that chocolate.”

They chuckled.

“Well, he messed up big time, so, no more chocolate for him.”

“But was he good?”

“He was. But, I’m in love.”

“Shut the front door!”

Jordan had finally said it out loud. She nodded, “I love Montell.” Her eyes watered.

Deb walked over to hug her, “Don’t cry. Look, I love Dave, but I know you’ve put up with a lot of his bullshit.”

“I’m glad you’re not shaming me right now.”

There was a knock, Montell stepped in and saw Jordan crying, “Is this a bad time?”

Jordan wiped her face, “It’s fine, what’s up.”

Deb excused herself. Montell stared at Jordan, “You okay?” He asked with concern.

She nodded, “Yeah.”

“You sure? I don’t wanna have to fuck nobody up.”

She smiled, “I’m fine really.”

He smiled, “I just wanted to see you and take you to lunch.”

“Sounds nice.”

They ended up picking up Greek from a nearby restaurant and then drove to a park to eat. Montell’s mind was still on seeing Jordan cry. It hurt his heart to know that something made her sad. And even though she said she was fine, he had to be sure. “Babe, I know you said, you were good, but—I just, I saw you crying earlier.” He reached for her hand.

She struggled; her eyes started to water. He became concerned, “Come on baby, tell me what’s wrong, did somebody do something to you?”

“No. I just. I told Deb about us.”

He nodded, “And?”

“She figured it out. I’m glad she knows.”

He nodded, “So is that it?”

“I told her that I love you.”

His face lit up, “Tell me. Please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.