Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Lighting flashed outside the bedroom window. Thunder clapped loudly. The rain pelted against the panes of the window. Inside the room, sultry R&B music played. Montell lay at the center of his king-sized bed with Jordan looking down into his eyes. One hand on his muscular chest the other on her right tit. She moved gracefully. He loved how her head tilted left as her body trembled. She paused as it hit. He waited for a second before he pulled her into him, suckling her left nipple with both hands on her ass pulling her cheeks as his dick slid back and forth,

“This my pussy right baby?”

“Yes, baby.”

He slapped her ass cheeks and thrust faster.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed, “Baaaby,” please she begged.

“Uh-uh, you know I’m not even close to finishing, turn that ass over,” he commanded. She rolled off and put her ass in the air. He surveyed her pretty ass before slapping it. He lifted his cock that was still moist from her nectar and placed it at the entrance rocked forward and watched it disappear inside of her, “Throw it back.”

She rocked back slow at first. His hand came down on the left ass cheek, “Come on Jordan,” he insisted. She moved faster, “yeah like that,” he replied pleased with how she moved. “Fuck yeah,” he added. He saw when she creamed. He slowed her down by holding her hips. “Lay down baby,” he said sweetly. He proceeded to dig her out until she squealed. “Yes, yes,” he said still moving divinely, “Gimme that mouth,” he said.

She turned to receive his kiss. Tongues wrestled as he continued to stroke, “Ah fuck,” she said from the pit of her belly. He grunted and collapsed on her back panting, “shiiiit.” He rolled off and stared at the ceiling, “Damn baby.”

She looked at him before leaving the bed, “I know.” She smiled.

“Where you going?”

“To clean up.”

“I don’t know why; you already know round two is coming up.”

“I can’t stay,” she said as she went into his bathroom.

Montell left the bed. He stood by the door watching her wash her hands, “I thought your dude was out of town for a few more days?”

“He is. However, I have an early morning meeting. I can’t go up in there all tired. I need to sleep.”

He stood behind her and kissed her neck, “Damn, I guess I’ll let you slide this time.”

She turned to him, “Our trip is in a couple of weeks. You’ll have me all to yourself for four days.”

“Ummm, I can’t wait.”

Thunder clapped loudly, they jumped. “You sure you don’t want to stay. It’s bad out there.”

“As tempting as you are ... I better go. This is a huge account I’m trying to get.”

He kissed her mouth, “Call me as soon as you get home.”

“I will. Love you.”

His face glowed, “Love you too.”


Around 10:30 am, the office buzzed with the news of Jordan landing one of the largest accounts of her career. She walked into the area wearing a crimson jumpsuit that showed off her shoulders and arms, but she wore a cream blazer and a pair of cream opened-toed stilettos.

Her boss Frank walked up, “Congrats!”

“Thanks,” she replied. They spoke shortly and she headed to her office. She did a little spin. The door opened and Montell smiled. “Hi,” she greeted him.

“I heard, I guess that extra sleep paid off,” he commented as he approached her, his fingertips brushed her arm.

A throat cleared; they turned and saw Rodrigo, “I was stopping by to say, Congrats.”

“Thank you.”

He nodded and stepped out of the office.

Montell smirked, “He still got it bad for you.”

Jordan sighed, “I can always give him another shot if you feel bad for him.”

“Fuck him,” he said.

She chuckled, “I’ll see you tonight. I took tomorrow off so...”

“Um,” he bit his lip before he left the office.

Deb’s head peeped through, “Alright sis, do yo thang girl.” She entered, “So proud of you.”

“Thank you. Lord knows I’m trying to retire in a five years.”

“And what are you going to do?”

“Travel and blog.”

“Okay then.”

Her head tilted, “And what about Dave? Or you know?”

She chuckled, “Dave and I have grown further apart. The last few times he came home, he didn’t even try to touch me. He’s been quiet and preoccupied.”

“Uh. I wonder what that’s about?”

“His lil girlfriend probably giving him the blues and as far as Montell is concerned, he’ll be here. I’m not moving away. I can’t give up my baby. I’m seriously addicted to him. I know that sounds bad butt—”

“Girl I ain’t mad atcha. We all deserve to have that person that gives us a reason to smile. You’re glowing.”

Jordan smiled, “Girrrlll, can’t wait until tonight.

They squealed.


Excited about her accomplishment and spending a night with Montell, she hurried to the adult store to buy a few items to make the night wild. She grabbed an electric rotating dildo, some flavorful oils, a couple of sexy body suits, and thongs.

As she paid the woman at the counter commented, “Looks like you’re going to have a great time.”

Jordan grinned, “Most definitely.” She paid and headed to Montell’s. When she arrived the garage door was opened. She parked her car next to his. After she retrieved her items off the passenger seat, she left the car and pressed the button right by the door, the garage door closed as she entered the home.

The lights were dim, and soft jazz played. It smelled wonderful with the candles lit and the food spread out on the table. Montell entered the room wearing a black thong. The front part shaped like an elephant trunk housing his huge dick. His body shined under the fluorescent light.

Jordan smiled, “Okay, sexy.”

He strutted over to her and reached for the bag, “You got everything, go get changed.”

She pressed her lips to his before stepping off. When she returned she wore a see-through body suit that had openings for both nipples and it was crotchless. “Oh wee baby,” he commented looking at her. His cock throbbed. He handed her a glass of champagne, “I’m so proud of you Jordan.”

“Thank you, baby.”

“Let’s eat.”

They sat at the table adorned with shrimp cocktails, rice pilaf, and baked salmon with pineapple and mango salsa. As they ate, they talked about their accounts briefly. Jordan expressed that she wanted to retire in five years to start a travel vlog. Montell thought it was a great idea. He offered to be her cameraman. He studied film in college but never did anything with his degree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.