Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Rodrigo went home. He sat on his sofa with his shirt half unbuttoned and his pants undone. He pulled out his cellphone and looked at a video that he had recorded of himself with Jordan months prior. He licked his lips, “Ay mamita, I miss you,” he said to the cellphone as he held it with his left hand and used his right hand to fish his cock out.

He listened to their insatiable sexual sounds as he stroked his shaft. He knew if it weren’t for Montell’s shenanigans that he would have still had access to his mocha-flavored goddess. He stroked and rubbed until he exploded and passed out cock still in hand.

Little did he know, he’d get a visitor in the wee hours of the morning. Stephanie had left several messages stating she was on her way over for some loving. She entered his apartment and found him sitting on the sofa with his dick still in hand covered in dried cum. She shook her head at the sight of him.

She took the cellphone which happened to still be open on the video he had watched. Curiosity got the better of her and she watched with wide eyes. Her jaw dropped. She nearly dropped the phone but she searched for more and found pictures of Jordan and Rodrigo, in addition to messages they had sent to each other. She gulped.

She sent all the evidence to her email. She would need receipts later. She decided to let her naughty man sleep in peace. She placed his cellphone back where it was and left.

When morning arrived, Rodrigo looked at himself, “Fuck,” he said as he stood to his feet and went for a shower.


The morning for Montell started beautifully as he hoovered over Jordan watching her chocolate breasts jiggle as he thrust from a kneeling position. He held a vibrator on her clit and listened to her cry out, “Oh God, shit, Montell,” she whined as her body shuddered.

She attempted to move the vibrator, “Move your hand Jordan,” he demanded in a stern voice as he continued to stroke her nicely.

“Baby please, okay, okay,” she whined.

“Uh-uh, not yet, not until you make it rain.”

Her body trembled with each thrust. Sweat poured from him and finally, he saw her spray, “Yeah baby, that’s it. Right there, shit girl.” He tossed the vibrator to the side and pressed his body into hers kissing her mouth while grinding out the last few strokes until he filled her up.

They panted and admired each other for several moments before he rolled off to her right. “Damn baby, I can do this every morning,” he commented.

She turned to him still exhausted, “I bet you could. You like punishing me.”

“‘Cause, you like being punished.”

“I do,” she admitted before kissing his mouth, “You know Dave will be back tomorrow.”

He nodded, “Yeah, I know.” He was never happy when Dave came home. It meant days without making love to his woman. He didn’t care that Jordan was married. She belonged to him.

After a shower, Montell prepared a light breakfast of egg whites, wheat toast, and coffee. He set a plate before his queen. She could tell he had a lot on his mind, “Are you, okay babe?”

He took a deep breath, “I don’t want you to get mad or anything—”

She made a face, “About?”

“Naw, it’s nothing like that. You’re the only woman I want. Trust me.”

She smiled, “So what’s wrong?”

“I feel like we’re in a good place. I don’t think it matters anyway, but ol’ dude seems to think it does--”

“Montell, what are talking about?”

He cleared his throat, “Okay, look. You remember that stuff that popped off between you and apple pie in South Carolina?”

Her head tilted, “You mean when Stephanie showed up on our weekend getaway?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.