Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Knowing he had to make the best of the next two days, Montell headed to one of Jordan’s favorite seafood spots to pick up a seafood platter for dinner. As he approached the door of the establishment, he received a call. He looked at his cell phone and his face scrunched. It wasn’t a number he recognized, so he ignored the call.

He stepped into the restaurant. A notification sounded for a voice message. He listened, “Hey this is,” the soft voice hesitated and then continued, “Kassy. I know I’m probably the last person you expected to hear from but I’m back. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up for drinks or something. Give me a call.”

His heart nearly dropped in his belly, “The hell,” he whispered to himself. After gathering himself, he placed an order. As he stood by waiting, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face. One that he wasn’t expecting to see for two days, “Fuck,” he said to himself, “what is this n*gga doing back?”

He saw Dave head to the restroom. He decided to follow him. Dave was in a stall when he walked in. Montell found an empty stall and pretended to take a shit. He heard Dave’s voice, “Look I already told you, I can give you the money for an abortion.”

Montell’s eyes popped. He listened further, “My kids are grown and gone. What I look like running around with a damn infant. You said you were on the pill. Look, I’m not divorcing my wife. I told you what this was and why you had to fuck things up.”

It was silent. Dave left the stall.

Montell saw another man enter the area and stand by the sink speaking to Dave, “You got it handled man?”

“This chick is crazy.”

His buddy laughed, “I told you about messing with them young girls.”

He sucked his teeth, “I gotta figure out how to deal with this shit before Jordan finds out.”

“At least the chick lives in another state.”

“Naw man. She just moved here to help her sister with her kids. This shit is heavy man. I ain’t never been this close to losing my wife. She’s put up with a lot of shit, but a baby?”

“You’re right. And your woman is pretty, fine, and smart ... she won’t be on the market long before somebody snatch that up.”

Dave made a face. His friend shrugged, “You know I ain’t lying.”

“Montell nearly laughed.” He saw it when they left the restroom. He washed his hands and stayed a few minutes before exiting the restroom. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. He went out to the bar to retrieve his food and left.

As he drove, he called to make sure Jordan was still going over to his place. She informed him that she was already there waiting. He wondered what the hell Dave was up to. Why was he in town and not at his house?

As he drove down the street, he saw Dave at a gas station. He decided to follow him. Dave ended up at this house in a rural part of town. He saw the fair-skinned woman approach him and place a peck on his mouth, “Oh this dude is wildin’” he said to himself. He shook his head and went home


The night was long and grueling for Rodrigo. He had divulged every detail about his relationship with Jordan to Stephanie. She cried, cussed, and screamed, “You’ve never fucked me like that.”

He gulped. At the root of it, he had feelings for Jordan. It wasn’t just sex. Plus, Jordan was uninhibited sexually. She was down for just about anything in the bedroom. Jordan owned her sexiness.

Stephanie was insecure. No matter how many times in the past he told her she was beautiful, she would constantly compare herself to other women or put other women down to make herself feel better. It started to turn Rodrigo off.

“Fuck me like you fuck her,” she begged. She took off her clothes and stood before him bare. He nodded and went to her. It wouldn’t be the same but if he closed his eyes and thought about Jordan, he could do it.

His eyes closed. He pulled her hair and kissed her mouth, wet and nasty. At first, she resisted but he fussed, “Jordan doesn’t back down from anything.”

She gulped. He pulled down his pants and showed his stiff cock pointing at her, “Go down,” he demanded. She went to her knees, at first she stared at his cock. “Open,” he said. Her lips parted and he pushed it in until she gagged. He held her head in place thrusting hard until she drooled.

After several minutes, she got used to tasting him. She hummed on his cock. He saw that she liked it. He smiled. He pulled from her mouth and had her bend over while kneeling on the sofa. Her robust ass tooted in the air as she held onto the back of the sofa.

His hands parted the cheeks and his rod disappeared between her buns. He slapped and watched them ripple. Her ass was red from all the slaps. If she wanted to be fucked good like how he fucked Jordan, she had better learn how to take a pounding.

He reached in front and grabbed her tits. He could barely hold them as he humped her. He heard her squeal, “Fuck Rodrigo!” she was creaming on his shaft. He had to admit, that was the best sex he had ever had with Stephanie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.