Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

The sound of roosters crowing had started. Martha’s eyes popped open. It was almost time to start her morning chores. She looked to her right where Dave lay wearing nothing. She smiled and eased closer to him.

She was six years older than Dave. A heavy-set woman with soft brown eyes and fair skin. Her hand found his shaft and massaged it until it grew.

Soon her mouth covered him. She was an eager beaver. Her skills were impeccable. She made him holler from how she deep-throated and gargled on his rod taking every inch of him as her lips brushed his pubes. He hit the bed and begged her to just ride it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He wasn’t prepared for a morning workout like Martha was accustomed to receiving. He hadn’t taken his Viagra to give him a little extra staying power.

She granted his request, tossing her chubby leg over his body. She devoured every inch of him into her wet paradise. She grunted and panted as she rode him hard and angrily. “I’m about to cum!!!” he exclaimed.

She rode him even harder nearly bucking on him like she was riding a mechanical bull at high speed. He cried out once more and she began to squeal, “Yes, yes, yes!!”

It was done. She rolled off of him and left the bed. He was still lying on the disheveled bed sheets panting attempting to catch his breath.

The shower sounded. He cleared his throat and sat up. He was about to join Martha in the bathroom, but his cell phone rang. He huffed as he saw Rhonda’s name, “This fucking girl,” he fussed. He answered, “Yes.”

“I’ve been calling you,” she said angrily.

“Yes. I know.”

“Where are you?”

“Look the only woman that can question me is my wife and even she doesn’t do that.”

Rhonda sucked her teeth, “Babe, we have to talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about. Get the abortion or I’m done with you.”

She pretended to cry as she spoke, “Baby, come on. I really care about you. You were my first. Remember?”

“Yeah, you say I was your first, but, huh, you lie about so much.”

“I haven’t lied to you. I got pregnant by accident. I wasn’t trying to trap you.”

“That’s what you say. Look, I have to go,” Dave heard the water stopping in the main bathroom, “Bye.” The call ended. Dave put his phone on silent and headed into the bathroom for a shower.


Later that morning, he sat at the kitchen table as the light from the window over the sink poured in kissing his dark skin. Martha stood by the stove preparing his breakfast. The kitchen was filled with the delicious flavors of creamy grits, potatoes with sausage, scrambled eggs with onions and peppers, homemade biscuits, and of course, a fresh pot of coffee.

Martha was the latest addition to Dave’s shenanigans. They had been seeing each other for about eight months. He met her at a truck stop one morning before he headed home to his wife. He noticed her gaze. He always had a thing for light-skin women. It didn’t matter that she was a little fluffy. He loved thicker women.

Martha placed a plate of food in front of him and kissed his cheek, “Here you go baby,” she said sweetly. She joined him at the table. “How long are you in town for?” she asked as she bit into a biscuit.

“Just until Tuesday.”

“Will I get to see you again before you head out?”

Of course, honey, you know I always make time for you.” He did. Whenever he would ride back from a long trip, Martha was his first stop before heading home to see Jordan. “I’ll be back Monday night.”

Her dimples sank into her cheeks. She continued to enjoy her breakfast with her new boo-thang.

As Dave enjoyed the rest of his meal, he felt his phone vibrate. He looked at it and saw a text from Rhonda. He opened it. It was a picture of her outside of Jordan’s workplace and another picture of Jordan stepping out of her car. “If you don’t come to see me right now, I’m telling your wife everything, try Jesus, not me.”

Dave’s neck got hot. He cleared his throat. Martha looked with concern, “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah baby, I have to run and check on some stuff.” He reached inside his pocket and dropped a few hundred-dollar bills. “I’ll see you later,” he said as he kissed her and left shortly after.


As Dave drove, he cussed up a storm. How the fuck did I let myself get caught up with this immature ass girl, he thought?

One night drunk in a club in Buck Head, Georgia, Rhonda walked in dressed with her tatas on display. She had this pretty high yellow skin which was his weakness. Rhonda flirted heavily with him. He spent money on drinks for her and her friends.

Later that night, they ended up in a hotel room. He had explored her body not knowing a very important detail. The next morning when he woke up, he happened to see her school ID in her purse. He almost shit a brick.

He nudged her, “Lil girl, what the hell were you doing in the club last night?” he asked angrily.

She still had sleep in her voice as she sat up, “They always let me in there.”

“You’re underage!”

She sucked her teeth, “I’ll be eighteen in a few months,” she said as she laid back down.

“You have to leave.”

She sat up and started crying, “Please don’t. I won’t tell anybody. It can be our little secret.”

Dave was at a loss. He knew he could get in trouble. He ended up helping her get her own place when she turned eighteen. And every time he visited her city, that’s where he stayed overnight.

He called her phone, “What the hell are you up to now?”

“Relax, I’m not at your wife’s job. I’m at my sister’s. Come see me.”

Reluctantly, Dave asked for the address and headed over. He knew he had to figure out how to deal with Rhonda. The issue wasn’t going away.

He pulled up to the apartment complex and parked in the visitor spot. He looked up at the third floor and saw her standing at the top as he walked toward the stairs. She was all smiles as she held a sleeping child in her arms.

Dave was slightly winded after climbing all the flights of stairs. He looked at the baby and suddenly realized that that was going to be his reality in about seven months.

She greeted him, “Hey babe, come inside.” She led him through the door. “I’m going to go put him down, I’ll be right back,” she said before walking to another room. The door opened, and she went inside where her other nephew was still resting.

She went back to the living room and sat on the sofa, “Come sit next to me,” she said sweetly as if she had not just menaced him earlier in the day. He huffed and sat next to her. “I wasn’t going to tell your wife. I was just trying to get your attention.”

“Don’t play like that. I told you that my wife is not to be disrespected.”

“Okay Daddy,” she said as he climbed on top of him, “I missed you,” she added in a little girl voice.

He hated that she was turning him on. He felt his cock swell. She smiled when she felt it pushing against her pussy. “Take it out,” she insisted.

He undid his pants and revealed his fatty standing at attention. She eased her panties to the side under the loose shorts she wore and invited him inside. Her hips rocked and he began to moan. His was the only cock she had ever known. She was in love with Dave. That’s why she got pregnant on purpose. He knew he wasn’t really happy at home; how could he be if he was cheating on his wife? All he needed was a reason to leave Jordan. She figured a baby would convince him.

After they enjoyed a moment, they sat talking, “You have this baby and I’ll help you out with what I can, but you don’t ever go near my wife.”

She nearly exploded with joy as she hugged him, “I promise. I won’t say anything. I love you.”

He sat back and nodded. The door opened, and in walked Rhonda’s sister. “Hey sis,” said Rhonda as her sister walked in with a few bags and some folders. She had just finished some paperwork for her new job at the hospital and stopped for groceries.

“Hello,” she greeted them. She had met Dave once before. He waved at her and smiled. She was very attractive with skin as fair as Rhonda’s with long wavy black hair. They had similar features but the sister was more classic and reserved whereas Rhonda was wild.

“How’ve you been Dave?” she asked.

“Good. And you?”

“I’m doing pretty good.”

Dave stood to his feet, “I have to get going. You, ladies, enjoy the rest of your day.”


At work, Jordan had just finished a meeting with her team. She headed to her office where she found Rodrigo sitting in her chair. She eyed, “Um, excuse me?”

He stood and pulled out her chair, “Here you are.”

She huffed as she strutted to her desk, “What can I help you with?”

He looked into her pretty brown eyes, “I have something to tell you about your little—”

“Um, there’s nothing little about Montell.”

He rolled his eyes, “I was just saying, you shouldn’t trust him. We would be together if he hadn’t interfered. I bet he hasn’t told you what he did.”

“You mean sending Stephanie that email which caused her to drop in on us in South Carolina?”

“You know?”

She nodded and took her seat, “He told me. Of course, it was a little petty, but she wouldn’t have shown up if you had already broken up with her. And if you wanted me, you would have chosen me. And you didn’t,” Jordan smiled and then sipped from a tumbler.

He gulped, “I didn’t know what to do at that moment.”

“It’s fine Rodrigo. There’s no need to keep rehashing this.”

“It’s not fair. He cheated to win you.”

Jordan stood, “Look, do you think for one second that Montell would have tossed me into the streets without any regard for my safety? You fucking drove me to South Carolina and then sent me out of your house into the fucking streets in the rain. You had no idea how I was going to get home. So excuse me for not feeling all sympathetic. You did exactly what the fuck you wanted to do.”

He nodded, “Fine Jordan,” he turned to leave before he got to the door, “he’s going to hurt you.”

“Can’t be no worse than what you already did.”

He left and closed her door. Her cell phone sounded. She saw Dave’s picture. She answered, “Hello.”

“Hey baby, I know I said I was coming home Saturday, but got held up with a load. I’m not going to make it back.”

“Oh,” she said with concern, “you know I’m going out of town next week for five days.”

“Yeah, I know and I’m so sorry I won’t see you before you head out.”

“Well, okay. I guess you have to do what you have to do.”

“I’ll talk to you later,” he said and the phone went silent.

Part of her was concerned but the other part was filled with glee. She quickly sent Montell a message that she was all his for the rest of the week up until their trip.


After work, Montell went to have a few drinks with his buddy Mike. As they sat laughing and joking, his eye caught a view of someone very familiar. Their eyes connected. He was about to look away but she waved and began her approach, “Awe shit.”

Mike made a face, “What’s wrong, man?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.