Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

It was 3:00 am when Montell’s eyes popped open. He was awakened by the violent sound of someone throwing up. He looked to his left; the spot was vacant. He got out of bed. His muscular naked body looked fantastic like that of an African warrior. He tapped on the door, “Babe, you all right?” he asked with concern.

He heard the water run and later the door opened. Jordan looked frazzled, “Shit, this nausea got me fucked up,” she commented as she walked by him slowly and got back into bed.

This was the moment of truth. Montell walked over to the bed and looked at his mocha goddess, “Babe, maybe you’re pregnant.”

She laughed, “No. That can’t be it.”

He stared at her and his serious look provoked her to sit up and look at him, “There’s no way I’m pregnant. Dave and I haven’t had sex since December. The only person I’ve been with is you. And you said you couldn’t make babies.”

He took a deep breath, “I thought couldn’t but—”

“But what Montell?” her head started to spin at the realization that she might be pregnant, “Please explain.”

“Calm down.”

She huffed.

“Look, you remember I told you I was in a relationship with someone and she broke up with me because she wanted kids and she wasn’t getting pregnant?”

“Yes. I remember that.”

“Okay, when we broke up, she was pregnant with my kid.”

The room was quiet as they looked at each other. Jordan was panicking on the inside. Her mind ran wild with how she would explain a baby to her husband. They had not been intimate in months. Plus, Montell was way lighter than her husband in skin tone. What if the baby was born with fair skin?

“So, you’ve spoken with this woman and you have proof that the baby is yours? God, Montell.”

He walked to her side of the bed, “I talked to her yesterday. She showed me a picture and there’s no denying that the baby is mine.”

Jordan started bawling, he hugged her, “It’s okay babe.”

“No,” she pushed him back, “Dave will kill me, you! I’m forty-three, what do I look like breastfeeding and changing diapers? I’m supposed to be getting ready to be a glam ma.”

Montell shook his head, “I’m not worried about Dave. And babe, I’m not going to leave you hanging on this. I plan to be active in raising our child.”

“And what about your baby mama? What is she expecting?”

He shrugged, “For me to help with our son, which I plan to do but babe please believe me when I say, my heart belongs to you.”

He pulled her into his arms, “Whatever happens. I got you.”

She touched his face. There was something in his eyes she knew she could trust. “You got me?”

“You know I do.”

They kissed. “Well, I guess we’re about to have a baby. You know this will probably end my marriage.”

Montell nodded, “Yeah. But he doesn’t deserve you anyway. You’ve accepted a lot of bull shit from him. It’s time for you to be with someone that will be committed to you.”

She smiled, “I love you. And you do know this is the only baby I’m giving you. After this, you need to get a vasectomy.”

“Damn babe, a vasectomy?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. I can do that.”

Her hand slid down and found him ready, “I need you to sex me back to sleep.”

He grinned, “Okay, don’t be begging me to stop once I get started.”

She laughed, “I won’t.”

Her mouth opened and his rod slid in as he stood at the head of the bed, “guk, guk, guk,” sounded as he fed his rod between her wanting lips. He tossed back the covers revealing her naked body. Her legs parted. His finger found her gem. He made tiny circles on her pulsating clit. Soon juices leaked from her. Two fingers penetrated and the squishing sound filled the room along with their moans.

Seconds turned into minutes as he delighted in the wetness of her mouth and the sound of her sweet pleasure spot dripping honey all over his fingers. He stepped back making a popping sound as his cock left her mouth. His hands reached for her legs pulling her to the edge. It was time to taste all that sweet nectar.

Her long legs spread wide as his face met her center. Slurp, lick, suck, “Oh shit,” she moaned in response to his fine work. He didn’t miss any spots, two fingers still stroking as his tongue explored. He waited until he felt her leg tremble and pushed his thick cock in causing her to gasp.

He knew the perfect tempo, nice and slow, and then balls deep holding for a second. It always did the trick. Soon his shaft was covered in a thin film of a white substance, “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he boasted. He loved when he achieved success which was every time. He was meticulous about his lovemaking and he never left a stone unturned.

She held her breasts as he continued to stroke remarkably. Orgasm after orgasm rained down on her. She was in heaven. Her legs stiffened and she attempted to back away, but he pulled her up and bounced her on his cock, “You said you wanted me to wear it out, right?”

“Yes, baby, wear it out,” she encouraged him as she held on tight.

Her legs were draped over his arms as he held her round ass guiding her up and down his long veiny rod. Sweat beaded on his head and hers. She trembled again with eyes closed basking in another climax. She didn’t dare tell him to stop it felt too good and even though she was tired she took on his strokes like a champ.

He laid her on the bed and she eased upward. He hovered over her finding his way back home. He leaned in taking her pert nipple into his mouth suckling for several seconds before moving to the other. He pushed in until he heard her whine and dig her nails into his back. he lifted the left leg and picked up speed. He was close. And now that she was pregnant with his child the closeness, he felt with her was ten times stronger.

He leaned in and kissed her mouth as his load filled her. “Ummm,” they both hummed in each other’s ears.


Later that day, Jordan took an at-home pregnancy test and scheduled an appointment to see her doctor on Monday morning.

She called her daughter and told her. Her daughter was shocked yet happy for her mother. She didn’t dare tell her son. She knew he would most likely tell Dave.

After getting ready for the day, Montell and Jordan went to have lunch with Mike and Deb. They shared the news with their friends.

As they sat at the table having a great time, Jordan commented, “I guess I’ll be the only one not drinking on the cruise next week.”

“Awe best friend, I’m so sad. I’ll be more than happy to drink your share of alcohol.”

They laughed.

“I’m sure you would be happy to do it,” Jordan replied with a smile.

“Oh, we are going to have a great time,” added Deb.

As they continued to talk, Montell’s phone sounded. It was Kassy, “Hey, I was wondering when you wanted to stop by to meet Micah?”

“I’m out right now. I can stop by. Text me your address.”

“Sending it right now. He’s going to be excited to see you,” replied Kassy with glee in her voice. The call ended. Montell told Jordan that he had to go meet his son and that he wanted her with him. At first, she didn’t want to go, but he insisted that he wanted Kassy to know the woman in his life.

She agreed and after lunch, they headed over to Kassy’s apartment.

When they arrived. Montell knocked. Moments later, the door swung open and there stood Kassy in a red sexy dress with her girls on display sitting nice and high. Her jaw nearly hit the floor when she saw Jordan standing beside Montell.

She looked her up and down. Montell spoke, “Kassy, this is my girlfriend, Jordan.”

Her face dropped, “Oh okay, hi, I wasn’t expecting you to bring a guest. Come on in,” she stepped aside and let them in, “after this I was going out on a date,” she lied as she referenced the outfit she wore.

Jordan knew Kassy was up to some bullshit. She could detect her energy. She understood what the red dress was all about.

Kassy smiled, “Something to drink?”

“Nah, we just ate. Where is lil man?”

“In his room. I’ll be right back,” she said before walking off.

Jordan gave Montell the evil eye. He shrugged, “What?”

“You know what.”

He shook his head, “I already told you, the only woman for me is you.”

He rubbed her ass, “I’ma show you tonight.”

She grinned.

Kassy returned with Micah. “This is Montell. Your daddy.”

Micah stood holding onto Kassy’s leg, “How can he be my daddy?”

She kneeled to his level, “Remember I told you that Jake was helping mommy take care of you? He wasn’t your daddy. This is.”

His little hand waved. Montell’s heart melted, “Can I get a hug?” Montell asked.

Micah made short choppy steps over to Montell. Montell picked him up and hugged him. Micah looked at Jordan, “Who is she?”

“This is my girlfriend.”

“She’s going to be my mommy too? I’ll have two mommies and two daddies.”

The look on Kassy’s face spoke volumes, “No Micah, you only have one mommy and one daddy.”

Montell set Micah down and they all sat down. Montell looked at Kassy, “The reason I brought Jordan with me is that she’s in my life and she’ll be in our son’s life, which means all of us must have a good relationship. Jordan is expecting my baby next year.”

“Oh wow, okay. Congrats. I guess.”

Jordan felt the shade. “Thanks. I guess.”

Kassy nodded in response. “We will need to do a blood test and speak with the court about child support.”

Jordan’s posture changed, “Why would you need to file for child support when Montell is here and willing to support his son?”

“Because. I have to protect my son and make sure he gets everything he needs.”

Jordan scoffed, “You seem salty and want to be vindictive because Montell has a woman and a child on the way.”

Montell’s eyes widened, “Babe—”

Jordan stood, “Ain’t nobody stupid, girl. Sitting up in here with ya breasts all exposed for a meeting with your son’s father. I know what that’s all about.”

Kassy stood, “I’m glad I make you feel threatened.”

“Ha, child, please. On my worst day, you couldn’t mess with me. And trust me when I say, Montell is not even concerned with you. For three years you kept his son from him, and now all of a sudden, you show up wanting to do right.”

“You mad, you think him supporting Micah will take away from your baby?”

“No sweetheart. Only immature toxic women do stuff like that. Grown women do grown women stuff like communicate, coordinate, and act accordingly. Of course, you would know that if you were on some grown woman-type stuff. Montell, I’ll be in the car.”

As Jordan headed toward the door, it swung open and there was Rhonda holding baby Jeremiah. Rhonda was frozen, she had seen Jordan so many times in pictures and from afar. And there she was right in front of her face, “Excuse me,” Jordan said as she walked out the door.

Rhonda stared at her sister and Montell. Kassy spoke, “Close the door, Ro.”

She closed the door, “Who was that?”

Kassy said nothing. Montell responded, “That’s my fiancé.”

“Fiancé,” Kassy gasped, “I thought you said, girlfriend?”

“I gave her a ring. We’ll be getting married next year.”

Rhonda couldn’t believe her ears, Kassy was disgusted, “Ro can you take the kids to the room for a minute?”

Rhonda gathered the boys and went into their room so her sister and Montell could talk. Montell eyed Kassy, “I would apologize for Jordan but she was right. I find it odd that you would put me on child support especially when you know how I get down. Is Jake on child support for your other kid?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.