Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Wheels up in Charlotte. Jordan was seated next to Montel in one row and their friends were seated across the aisle in the same row. As soon as the fasten seatbelt light went off, Montell leaned over and whispered into Jordan’s ear before standing to his feet.

She waited for a moment then stood to follow him. Deb saw her and mouthed, “Y’all nasty.”

Jordan giggled and kept right on walking until she reached the restroom. It was slightly cracked. She walked inside and saw Montel with his dick already at attention.

He pulled her in close and they kissed. His hand eased under the sun dress she wore, “I see you wore something easy for me to get to that pussy.”

He turned her around and slipped his rod inside and began to thrust. One hand eased up to her right tit and squeezed as she rocked back. They were careful not to make a lot of noise. They made low moans and panted, “ssss, sss,” Montel said repeatedly as he stroked her nicely, “I love this pussy,” he admitted.

He knew he wouldn’t have long, so he went faster. He had a serious look on his face. He wanted her to cum before he released, “Come on baby, tighten that pussy on my dick,” he said in her ear.

She squeezed her walls. “Yeah, just like that,” he encouraged her as he stroked a little slower for several counts and when he felt her tremble, he went into overdrive and beat it up until he pumped her full of his cum. They panted until their heart rates calmed. Montel washed his hands and left the restroom.

Jordan cleaned her wet pussy lips and later headed back out to her seat. She noticed that Deb and Mike were gone. She giggled as she sat. “I guess we are rubbing off on our friends.”

Montell chuckled, “That’s not a bad thing.”

Mike returned to his seat with a huge smile on his face, “Man, I can go to sleep after that.”

Montell nodded, “I know what you mean. I’m about to take a lil nap myself.”

Deb made it back. She floated down to her seat and blew out a puff of air, “I need a cigarette.”

Jordan laughed, “Now who’s nasty?”

She pointed at them, “Oh y’all still nasty.”


When the airplane landed in New Orleans the happy group opted for an Uber to take them to the cruise terminal downtown. As the driver took them by way of the interstate to their destination, they enjoyed the view.

The music he played was jazz. It was relaxing. Jordan was all smiles. She made a promise not to let anything get on her nerves. This was about to be the first of many outings with her new man. She made up her mind that Montell was what she wanted.

They made it downtown, went through the checks, and walked across the walkway to board the ship. They stopped in the lounge for drinks. Jordan ordered a virgin daiquiri and the rest ordered their drink of choice.

“Let’s go up to the Lido deck and relax.”

“Um, we still have to do that weird briefing before anything,” Jordan reminded them.

“Yeah, that’s true. We are going to go check out our room,” said Montell. We’ll see y’all after the briefing up there. I’m starving.”

Mike gave him a dap, “A’ight man, see y’all later.”

Jordan and Montell made it to their room, surprisingly, their bags were already by the door. Montell took the bags into the room and Jordan put their stuff away. After she finished, she found Montell on the balcony enjoying the breeze as the ship started moving.

He pulled her close and stood behind her kissing her neck, “Um, I’m going to enjoy these next five days.”


There was no denying that Jordan was still one sexy ass woman in her forties breaking necks as she strutted through the dining area in a string bikini and a sheer coverup. Montell stuck close by making sure the men knew she was already taken.

The four sat at a table by the window as they ate and chatted. The ride down the river was magnificent. The towering Oaks with Spanish Moss, the wetlands, the boats passing by, it all seemed so perfect. Jordan smiled. She knew chaos awaited her back home but at that moment, everything was perfect.

“So, y’all picked out any names?” asked Deb.

“What about Montella,” joked Mike.

“Absolutely the fuck not,” Jordan replied quickly.

They laughed.

“We don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl,” said Montell as he bit into his hamburger.

“I kind of want another girl but her name won’t be Montella. Something retro,” she looked at Montell with a smile, “Like Mahalia or Zora.”

He nodded, “I like those. We can do Mahalia Zora White or Montell Ashton White if it’s a boy.”

They all agreed the name choices were nice. After eating, they went out on the deck. They listened to music as they lounged allowing the wind to dance across their skin as the sun kissed their melanin. They made plans to head to karaoke after the fancy dinner that night.

As they soaked up the sun and listened to music, Montell nudged Jordan, let’s go up to the hot tub,” he insisted.

Jordan stood and winked at Deb before walking off, “See y’all later at dinner.

They ended up at the hot tub for twenty-one and older. Jordan sat beside Montell. The water bubbled around them. He touched her below. She bit her lip, “Why are you always starting stuff?”

“Because I can. Whatchu gone do about it?”

She reached for him under the water, “Ahhhh, ahhh,” he moaned as she stroked him while grinning looking into his eyes.

“Two can play this game.”

“You right, you right,” he agreed as he pushed his finger inside and began to stroke. She leaned over and kissed his mouth briefly. They were both moaning softly. “Come here baby,” he insisted.

She shook her head, “No.”

He rubbed her clit fast until she trembled and reached for his hand, “You know you want to.”

She slid over, his tip was at her center. She eased down until it was devoured in her wetness. He pressed his head against her back and moaned, “Fuck, yeah, babe.”

He thrust from below slightly. From a distance, it perhaps looked as if he was just holding her. Yet up close someone would have guessed he was deep inside her canal exploring her treasure. Just as she climaxed, she saw someone approaching. She moved off his dick and sat beside him giggling.

He was still stiff under the water. He laughed, “Damn, you left me hanging.”

“You left yourself hanging. I told you it was a bad idea.”

He laughed, “We have to go to the room and finish this.” He stood. His member poked against his shorts. Jordan poked fun at him as he hustled to grab his towel to cover his lower half, “You laugh now. We’ll see if you’ll be laughing later.”

He walked off. She got out of the water and grabbed her towel and followed him to the room.

Montell walked through the door and held it open for Jordan. When she turned to him, he was already stepping out of his swim shorts. His massive rod pointed at her. He touched himself with a sexy grin on his face, “Turn that ass around and grab those ankles,” he commanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.