Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2: Who’s Schooling Who?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Who’s Schooling Who? - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

It was late, around 10:30 pm, when Montell drove down the little dirt path that led to an older-style country farmhouse. It just sat out in the middle of a piece of land without any houses near it for miles.

He parked and walked up the stairs to the porch and knocked. “It’s open,” A voice sounded. He opened the door and walked into the home. He stood in the living room, nothing fancy, with hardwood floors, a sectional sofa, a coffee table, and some candles lit on the top of the mantel over the fireplace.

She walked into the living room wearing a red lace bra and panty set and a red lace robe. He smiled, “Is this your place?”

She nodded, “Yeah. My mom left it to me. It’s been in our family for generations. I’m still doing some remodeling. Do you want something to drink?”

He walked up to her, touched the robe, and looked inside, “Nah, but I can think of something I’d like to taste.”

She smiled and thought, this young dude. I’ll break his back in five places. She looked into his sexy brown eyes, “If it doesn’t go well, no hard feelings.”

He laughed, “Why do you think it’s not going to go well?”

“I’m just putting it out there, that I won’t think any less of you.”

He nodded, “I’m confident in my abilities.” He peeled off the robe and it hit the floor. His hands touched her breasts. He made circles on her nipples before sliding his hands around her back to unfasten the bra. Her round breasts with dark brown nipples spilled out. He reached for one and licked it as he squeezed. She watched him as he repeated it on the other. He looked up, stepped closer, and placed his lips on hers.

Her forehead started to sweat. It had been a while since she was kissed like that. His tongue was in her mouth, suckling her lips. Was she even ready for this young man? Perhaps she underestimated his abilities.

She pulled off his shirt. His body was lean and when she undid his pants, she saw his long thick sausage dangling, brown with a nice light brown tip. She touched it. He asked, “You think you can handle all of it?” She smiled and nodded.

“Come here.” He led her to the sofa, she sat and then he spread her legs wide. First, he kissed, then he licked, she felt his fingers from one hand entering repeatedly until juices built up and leaked from her center. The fingers from his other hand rubbed as he sucked and licked.

She looked down and watched, she made faces and rubbed her hand across the top of his head. She tried to squirm, but he locked her thighs in position. “Oh, god, oh...” she quaked and tightened, then wet the spot. He wiped his mouth and stood up and held himself in front of her.

She knew what he wanted. She reached for it and filled her mouth with him. He watched as she made his penis wet. He pushed in as far as he could, “Oh damn, shit, that’s good. Um,” he commented. He stepped back and pulled it out of her mouth.

She watched as he went down to her level, looked into her eyes, and kissed her as he penetrated. She felt his power enter her wet center and she moaned. The way he stroked her kitty, made her grab his face, and she shook her head in disbelief. He had her squealing like she used to do in her twenties when she was first married. “You gonna cum for me again baby?” he asked as he felt her trembling. She continued to cry out, “Oh my god.”

He pulled out and said, “Turn that ass around.” She turned and kneeled on the sofa, then he glued himself behind her and pressed in, “Shit,” he commented, looking at her back and down at her ass, it was a sweet view. He held her hips steady, as he thrust repeatedly; he watched her cheeks jiggle as he slapped a few times and said, “Say my name.” And she called his name.


Hump day, ironically, there Jordan was in her office remembering the workout Montell had given her on Tuesday night when he walked into her office. “Hey, I knocked, but I guess you didn’t hear me.”

“Good morning, Montell, what can I do for you?” Her hair was finger waved, and her lips were tinted with deep burgundy lipstick, making her look like a classic beauty from the 1920s.

He smiled, “After last night, I didn’t think we’d be so formal.” He walked up to her desk and stood looking down at her, “So I’m booked for Miami.” He grinned.

She stood up; she wore a yellow A-line dress. It was fitted on top, pushing her breasts together and it flowed away at the waist. “We are at work. Hence the need for formalities.”

He nodded. The door opened. It was Deb. “Oh hi, I didn’t realize you were busy.” She checked out Montell, he was tall and lean like a basketball player. These pretty full lips and a beautiful Colgate smile. That combined with pretty-boy good looks often caught the attention of women. “I’m Debra. You’re Mr. White right, on team eight?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.