Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Martha showed up at the police station to post bail for Dave. She didn’t ask any questions about what happened. She simply smiled and inquired, “Are you okay, honey?”

He sighed, “As well as to be expected,” he grumbled. He couldn’t get the thought of Jordan fucking another man out of his head. It was inconceivable to him that she would do such a thing. He didn’t understand. “I gave this woman everything. She wanted nothing. She didn’t even have to work if she didn’t want to,” he said to Martha as he got into her car on the passenger side.

“I understand, honey. It’s going to be all right. I need to stop at the store right quick.”

He nodded, “Fine.”

When they got to the store, Martha went about the store picking up items she needed. Dave sort of wandered around aimlessly. He called Jordan, but her phone wasn’t connecting to his calls. He grunted as he left message after message. Just as he left one final message, he heard, “Dave, right?”

He looked up and saw this woman standing before him smiling, “Yeah?”

“It’s me, Stephanie. From the Christmas party. My boyfriend Rodrigo works with your wife Jordan.”

He nodded, “Yeah. Hi.”

“I heard the awesome news and congrats.”

He eyed her, “Congrats?”

“Oh, are you guys not telling anyone yet? I saw Jordan at the doctor’s office last week. She told me she was pregnant. Not exactly but she didn’t deny it.”

His skin was on fire, “Look, I don’t mean to be rude but I’m having an off day, would you excuse me,” he said before leaving the store and going to sit in the car.


After spending the day on a private beach in Cozumel, they were back on the ship. Jordan and Montell were in their room. She was packing up their things and leaving out what they needed for the next day. The ship was on its way back to New Orleans.

Montell wrapped his arms around her, “I have had the best time.”

“Me too. Almost time to get back to reality.”

Montell nodded, “Yeah. Look, before we get back home, there’s something I need to tell you about your dude, husband, or whatever.”

Her eyebrows furrowed, “Like what?”

Montell took a deep breath, “I know you know he’s been out there fucking other women.”

“Yeah. That’s nothing new.”

“Well, he also got a young lady pregnant.”

Jordan cackled but when she saw Montell didn’t smile, “And how would you know this? Dave confided in you?”

“Not exactly, I overheard him one night. The dude has been wildin’. And I don’t want you to get mad at me—”

“Montell, how long have you known this?”

He cleared his throat, “About two weeks.”

“Two whole fucking weeks? Why did you wait to say anything?”

He shrugged, “I just wanted us to enjoy our trip without you know—”

“No. You were trying to manipulate this situation just like you did in South Carolina.”

“Come on babe, you know me better than that. I love you.”

She held up her hand, “I know you love me. And I love you too. But if we are going to be together you will not keep things from me to get the outcome you want. You have to tell me everything and let me decide how I want to proceed even if the outcome is not what you want.”

It was quiet. “So, what do you want to do?”

She shook her head, “I’m not mad at you. It’s just a lot to take in right now. Every time I turn around there is more stuff and it’s—”

He rubbed her arms, “Don’t let it stress you out. I want our baby to be okay.”

She nodded and hugged him, “I want her to be okay too.”

He stepped back smiling, “So we’re manifesting a girl?”

She smiled, “It’s a girl. I can feel it.”

“I want to be with you when you talk to Dave.”

“Why?”

“I just want to make sure he doesn’t try anything.”

She chuckled, “Dave has never put his hands on me. He knows better. I’ve put up with a lot of shit but hitting me ... no sir. Now, can we go eat and perhaps enjoy our last night in the hot tub? Hopefully, no one is up there.”

He grinned, “That sounds great but—”

“Oh! What now, Montell?”

“Just that the girl he got pregnant is um,” he mumbled, “Kassy’s sister.”

She made a face, “Is who? Speak up.”

“It’s Kassy’s sister. Rhonda.”

Jordan made a face, “That little girl.”

“I mean, she’s nineteen but he did start messing around with her at age seventeen.”

Jordan touched her fingertips to her temples, “I don’t want to know anymore. I just want to enjoy this last night at sea. I will deal with his bullshit swiftly when I get back to North Carolina.”


Montell sat at the bar with Mike. They sipped on beers as they spoke. “It is a lot man but at least you know she loves you.”

“Do you think I was manipulating the outcome though?”

Mike laughed, “Man, look, I know how it is when you find a good one and you don’t want to miss out. Jordan is a keeper. You can trust that if she loves you, you don’t have to keep things from her. That’s something we all have to learn.’

Montell nodded, “Thanks man for keeping me straight.”

“That’s what friends are for, right?”

“Yeah.” He stood, “I’ma go enjoy this last night,” he grinned, “see y’all in the morning.”

Montell walked over to the pool where Jordan was sitting with Deb talking. “Are you ready babe?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.