Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

By the end of August Jordan and Dave were divorced. They sold their house and split the profit. Dave ended up moving in with Martha. She was sweet to him despite his previous fuckboy behavior. He slowly realized that he needed to stop his shenanigans and concentrate on one woman.

Being a playboy didn’t lead to anything good. He ended up engaging in a relationship with a minor. Then he got her pregnant. Rhonda would be the one woman that broke him mentally, physically, and financially.

To get her to drop the charges for assault and battery, he had to pay her a lump sum amount which ate up most of his profit from selling the house. It was a costly lesson.

Then he lost the respect of his children. His son Travis was appalled by his actions. He stopped talking to his father. He requested space to unpack the nonsense he put his mother through.


By October Jordan’s belly was noticeable. She and Montell had a small courthouse wedding with close friends, their children, and some co-workers. For their honeymoon, they went to Aruba for a week. When they got back, Jordan quit her job. She was tired of the rat race. Plus, she wanted to give her new child the same experience as her older children.

Jordan moved in with Montell. His house was more than enough space for their growing family. Plus, she still had the other property that she was renovating out in the country.


One Friday night, Jordan sat on the sofa reading a book when Montell walked in and sat down at the opposite end of the sofa. He touched her feet and massaged them, “Finally got the kids off to bed,” he commented. Jordan and Montell were caring for both Micah and Jeremiah while Kassy enjoyed a weekend away with her new boyfriend Thomas whom she had met at work.

Jordan smiled, “Are you ready for bed?”

“Yeah, Let’s go to bed.”

They went to the room. Montell immediately disrobed, “You already know what time it is, Mrs. White,” he said stroking his rod as he stepped toward Jordan who was standing by the right side of the bed looking at him.

“I do, Mr. White. Why don’t you have a seat right there on the bed and let me take care of you.”

He grinned, “I’m getting spoiled tonight?”

“You sure are,” she said as she peeled off her gown and let it hit the floor. Montell represented the beauty she had seen in a strong loving man just like her father was with her mother. All the years she sacrificed with Dave, she was finally being rewarded with her heart’s most perfect desire, a man that knew how to love a woman.

He sat on the bed, she crawled between his legs admiring his length and girth. Her right hand caressed as her full lips kissed the head. A small amount of saliva left her mouth and glazed his tip before her tongue circled a few times as she gave eye contact.

From the tip to the base her tongue traveled tracing the veins on his shaft. Two hands began to massage in a circular motion, then her mouth engulfed him, sucking until a small amount of precum melted on her tongue. She swallowed it and smiled.

Her eye contact was sensual. She wanted him to know that she enjoyed the act and how he tasted. And when he could no longer stand it, she mounted him and rode him while burying his face in her breasts. Soft moans filled the room as she rocked back and forth and then up and down. It didn’t take long before her walls pulsated and squeezed his rod sending her into climactic glory. She moaned and groaned obscenities as he revved up and drilled her sweet spot.

“Shit, babe, I’m about to bust,” he informed her before filling her up with his warm substance. They both hummed and kissed until the moment subsided.


On February 25th, Jordan gave birth to their daughter Mahalia Zora White. She was light brown like her father with soft brown eyes. Her hair was slick to her head in black waves. Montell was in love with his baby girl.

He held her in his arms, “The family I always wanted. Thank you, God,” he rejoiced.

Jordan lay exhausted from her delivery. She smiled as she watched her husband delight in the beauty of their newest addition.

About a week after his daughter was born, Montell had a vasectomy. He never imagined he could produce children and suddenly he was blessed with two. He looked forward to having worry-free sex with his wife especially since they both loved the act of making love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.