Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 3: Jordan & Montell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jordan & Montell - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Early morning flight, she was there and so was he. They acted casually in the airport and when the flight boarded, he sat by the window and she was in the middle.

“Are you as excited as I am?” he asked. She smiled and nodded. It felt like an adventure exciting with a hint of mystery and danger.

She looked through a magazine. He watched and then asked, “So what’s up with you and Rodrigo?”

She didn’t look up, she fidgeted, “Um, nothing much, why ... do you ask?”

He nodded, “Come on Jordan. I’ve seen how the dude be clocking you. And how he’s all protective of you like he’s your man or something. Is it like, a work-husband thing?”

She sat pensively and then responded, “We had an encounter in Atlanta, but we agreed it was a mistake.”

He shook his head, “I have another question, besides your husband, who do you prefer?”

She chuckled, “Why does that matter?”

“I just wanna know.”

“You wanna know if—”

“If I put it down better.”

She looked at him, “Why does it have to be a matter of better? Can I just say there are things I enjoy about both of you?”

He nodded, “I get that, but even with that, you still should be able to say what you like better.”

“You’re not going to let this go.”

He shook his head.

“In terms of who I climax with more times, I’ll say, that goes to you.”

He smiled. The fasten seatbelt sign had turned off and he had grabbed a blanket to cover her. She smiled and sat back. His hand traveled under the blanket and slipped inside her shirt.

“Montell, behave,” she said as he played with her left breast.

The attendant stopped at their row, “Would you like anything?”

Jordan replied, “We’re fine.”


The aircraft cruised at altitude and it was quiet. She looked at him, I’ll be back,” she headed down the aisle. She went to the restroom. When she was done, she opened the door to find Montell; she stepped back and he stepped inside. The sign changed to occupied.

He touched her face and leaned in; their mouths touched. Suddenly, he turned her around, untied the fabric in the front of her pants, and loosened them up. His hand inside her panties found her drenched in anticipation of him. He pulled out his monster sausage, dipped as he parted her right cheek, and entered.

Her hand pressed against the mirror as he stroked quickly, the temperature in the room increased as their bodies bumped together repeatedly. He grunted softly and spoke in her ear, “You like it?”

“Yes,”

“It’s good?”

“Yes.”

“It’s the best, ain’t it baby.”

She confirmed by moaning. He turned her face and kissed her. “Damn baby, you got my balls so wet. Can’t nobody get you wet like this?”

She squealed. They heard a sound. He slowed down; she bit her lip. He responded, “Gone be a minute.”

The footsteps carried away. He pressed and pushed deeper until he buckled and she trembled with simultaneous orgasms.

She turned to him. They kissed briefly, “I’ll see you back at the seat.” he said and then he washed up and left. Moments later, she did the same and went back to sit next to him.

She looked over at him with a grin. He smiled.


In the taxi, they drove through the busy city toward the waterfront hotel where they planned to stay. He held her hand, “This trip is all about you. So, relax, don’t think about work, home, or nothing.”

She kissed his cheek. “Okay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.