Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4: Fun In Miami

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fun In Miami - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Friday, late morning, they arrived at the hotel. She walked to the desk and checked in. She had a room on the seventh floor and he was on the 9th.

They got on the elevator, he pressed the buttons, and said, “I’ll take you to get a massage, eat, and shop in a few. Be ready.”

The elevator stopped, “I’ll be ready.” She exited and he continued to his room.


The two-bedroom suite was incredible. She surveyed the spot she would be enjoying for the next few days. A huge sliding door opened to a balcony with a view of palm trees, sugar-white sand, and clear blue ocean water. For a moment, she paused and reflected on her first indiscretion that happened in Atlanta.

She and Rodrigo were meeting with hospitals and clinics throughout the city and surrounding areas. They had major success selling pharmaceuticals. That night, they celebrated, and after several shots of tequila, they headed up to their rooms.

She received a message from Rodrigo. She told him to come to her room. They drank wine. He looked at her as she sat next to him wearing a tank top and a pair of loose sweatpants. “You were incredible today. I just love watching you. Intelligent and beautiful, your husband is a very lucky man.”

She sighed, “I wish someone would remind him.”

His eyebrows raised, “Are things okay with you two.?”

She shrugged, “They are what they are. They could be better. I keep thinking it’s me, but no matter what I do, he does what he does. Says he doesn’t want a divorce because he loves me. I think he thinks he’ll have to pay too much to get rid of me.”

Rodrigo shook his head. “If I had a woman like you, I’d treat you right.”

She smiled, “That’s sweet. I guess we better get some sleep, early flight in the morning. They stood. She went to hug him, but he kissed her in the mouth.

“Did you just kiss me?”

“I’m so sorry.”

She looked into his eyes and thought, fuck it. She kissed him and they began wildly removing articles of clothing until they stood bare in front of each other.

She pushed him back onto the sofa and allowed her wet opening to engulf all of him. She moved her hips. He held on tightly and suckled on her breasts. Rodrigo was sensual. His strokes were slow and methodical. The way he caressed her back as she rode him and the way he would bury his face in her plush pillows and then look up into her eyes as she climaxed.

The next morning, she panicked at what she had done and asked to be moved to another team when they returned to the office.

Jordan shook off the thought and basked in the amazing view.

Later, she got undressed and started the shower. She heard a knock at her door. She grabbed the towel and covered herself. She cracked open the door and stared into the green eyes of Rodrigo, “What are you doing here? You can’t be here.”

He stepped inside and locked the door. “I know Dave isn’t here. I went to see you on Thursday, but you had the day off. You received flowers from him, saying he’d see you Monday when you got home.”

She walked towards the bathroom, the water was still running. He followed, “Why did you lie?”

“I’m here with someone. Okay.”

“Not that kid.”

“He’s a man.”

He stepped closer, “He doesn’t have my experience, mamita.” He kissed her neck.

“Rodrigo, we can’t.”

He removed the towel, “You’re so beautiful.” He traveled down to his knees; her eyes followed him. Her fingers were in his hair while he feasted on her chocolate morsels. Her toes curled, her heart raced, and she moaned.

He stood up and walked her backward to the shower. His clothes got drenched. She reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock. He found the spot as he lifted her leg. She was pressed against the wall, his hands all over her and his cock deep inside, those slow strokes, the water made plopping sounds as their bodies collided. “Um, ah, Papi,” she grabbed his face.

“Mamita, I know how you like it.” He continued until she vibrated and pulsated, and her lip quivered. He pulled out and released his fluid. He kissed her one more time, “I’ll see you again.”

He grabbed a towel and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.