Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

The morning had arrived. Jordan woke up, “I have to go to my room for a while, call my--”

He nodded, “I’ll see you around noon, I made reservations for lunch, and later, I scheduled a private boat ride.”

She smiled, “Look at you.”

“Trying to make it a weekend you’ll never forget.” She kissed him and left.

As she walked down the hall, she spoke briefly with Dave. The usual banter. She could barely hear him. He was out driving on a golf cart.

She got to her floor, and Rodrigo appeared. She saw him leaving a room down the hall. He approached her, “When do I get a whole weekend?”

She smiled, “Atlanta?”

“Mi morenita, that was just a night.”

She opened her door. He followed her inside. “What about your girlfriend? You know the same stuff you do with me; you can do with her.”

“I know, but she still won’t be you. She won’t move like you, smell like you, feel like you, or taste like you.”

She looked into his eyes, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him in. Her tongue found him and they kissed rapidly, just like that first time in Atlanta.

She stopped, “I only have a few hours. If I kiss it and let you wet it one more time. Can you just give me this time and I swear, I’ll give you a weekend, just us, anywhere you want to go.”

“You promise.”

She grinned and traveled down and filled her mouth with him. His hands-on her head, the slurping sounds, and she played with his balls. His toes curled and he moaned. He tapped out. She stood and said, “You wanna feel me, papi?”

“Si, mami.” He lifted her and entered. She held on tightly as he bounced her up and down. He paused and started kissing her mouth and breasts. He let her down. And for the first time, he turned her around and entered from behind.

Her hands were on the wall, his on hers as he thrust powerfully while kissing her back. As her leg began to tremble, he reached down and lifted her right leg and continued, while she cried out his name. He finished. She turned to him. He kissed her mouth. She looked into his eyes, “I’ll give you a weekend.” She kissed him again before watching him leave.


Jordan stood in the shower. She laughed out loud. She had not had sex in months, and within the past week, she was running into dick everywhere she turned.

And not just any old dick, some A1 premium dick attached to two decent men.

Maybe Montell was right, she wanted more than just convenience, but if she had to choose, who would it be?

She smiled and exfoliated.

After her shower, she looked at outfits when she received a text from Montell, “Wear the off-the-shoulder blue one.”

She smiled, picked it up off the bed, and slipped into it. She wore her hair curly and had a small bag and shades to match.

She opened the door and he was there wearing nice khaki shorts and a polo shirt, “You look beautiful, baby.”


After dinner and walking, they arrived at the docks and boarded a small yacht. The captain spoke over a mini sound system and his wife handed Montell and Jordan a glass of champagne and showed them around the vessel.

As they sailed, they saw a boating community, where people lived on the water. They saw celebrity houses, and people hanging out drinking. She rubbed her arms. He stood behind her and wrapped his around her, “Let me keep you warm, he said and she turned to kiss him.

He walked around the rear of the boat and motioned for her to follow, so they could be alone. He lifted her chin, and their lips touched, his hands caressed her. He looked into her eyes, she shook her head, “Really Montell?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.