Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Final day in Miami. They went sightseeing on Calle Ocho. It was so vivid and lively. The music, the shops, the food. They were like two newly enamored teens, the way they shared food off of each other’s plates and joked as they walked down the streets of Miami.

The end of the day had arrived. They went back to the hotel. Montell suggested the pool and jacuzzi area were usually quiet. So, they went to their rooms, got dressed in swim attire, and met.

He was already in the jacuzzi. She walked in wearing a burgundy triangle top, that barely housed her luscious breasts and a thong. “Wow,” he said as she entered the jacuzzi, “Damn.”

She smirked. She got close to him. The water was nice. She reached down and felt him, “I guess you do like it.”

He smiled. She sat in front of him looking into his eyes and she stroked him, “Why are you starting something?”

She laughed and stopped. He pulled her close and kissed her. His hand found its way to her jewel and he rubbed, “You like that?” he asked.

“You know I like it.”

He pulled her onto his lap, “Put it in.”

She felt below, moved her thong aside, and allowed him access. She rode him gently, while his hands guided her hips. She looked into his eyes and he didn’t shy away. He spread her cheeks wider, so she could swallow more of him. She hugged him, his hands wrapped around her, for a moment, they forgot they were in a semi-public area and they were deep into it, kissing and moaning until they heard a door open. They laughed. She got off and moved to the other side of the jacuzzi.

A man had entered the area. They giggled and left the jacuzzi and headed to Montell’s room to finish what they started.

On Monday morning, they arrived back in North Carolina at the airport. Reluctantly, he said, “I guess, I’ll see you around at work.”

She nodded, “Thanks for a great weekend.”

“It was my pleasure. Like seriously, I’d gladly do it again,” he replied. She gave him a quick hug and watched him get his stuff and leave. She turned to collect her things and headed outside for her car which was parked in the garage.

She opened the trunk and went to put her things inside when she saw a man’s hand grab the bag. She looked up, “Rodrigo.”

“I remembered you were coming back today.” He looked at her with sweet eyes. She smiled, “So what do you want to do?”

“I just had to see you one last time before we go back to work.”

“Get in.”

They got in her SUV, which had dark-tinted windows. He sat on the passenger side. She looked over at him, “Take it out.”

He pulled it out. She saw how he stood at attention. She moved over and straddled him, He hummed as she mounted him. His hands grabbed her breasts and he sucked and licked her nipples. She asked, “You like it, baby?”

He nodded. “Yeah, yeah.” He held her ass for a while and moved underneath. “My god, mami. Ay, shit. Oh,” he held her face and kissed her in the mouth. He reached to the side and reclined his seat.

She looked down, “Oh my God Rodrigo.” His pants were wet from her juices. He held her tightly and then erupted.

When Jordan got home. She didn’t see Dave’s truck. She went inside from the garage and left her bags in the kitchen while she looked around. She saw a note on the table, “I had to pick up a load in the mountains. I’ll see you in a week. I love you, I hope you had fun in Miami, love Dave.”

She placed the note down and smirked as she thought about the weekend she had had. She had gotten her back blown out several times and her pussy still throbbed from all the dick she had gotten. She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.