Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Three months had passed since Jordan had had that incredible wet and wild weekend. She sat in her office at her desk, as Deb spoke lively, “I don’t know what the problem is, I all but put it in his face. I don’t know maybe he’s Gay.”

Jordan laughed, “Or, he might not be interested. Some guys like the chase. They, don’t want it if they feel it’s not a challenge.”

Deb shook her head. She was a nice-looking woman, she had long thick hair that she kept in fluffy curls. She was a little thicker and shorter than Jordan. “Girl, at this point, I’m about to shoot my shot with the custodial worker, my vibrator, needs a break.”

Jordan laughed. There was a knock, “Come in,” she said.

Montell entered, “Hi, is this a good time?” He asked.

Deb smiled, “Hi Montell.”

“Hello, Deb.”

“Well, I have some calls to make. You know where to find me.” She left. Montell stared at Jordan as she sat, looking nice. The purple dress hugged her in all the right places and he missed those places.

“How can I help you?” She asked.

He smiled, “Well, I wanted you to know, that I requested to move from team eight to yours, team three.”

She lifted her eyebrows. “Is that so? And what did Rodrigo say?”

“He doesn’t know yet.”

“Now you know, it’s best practice to speak to a team leader before making move requests. Just to keep from having hard feelings.”

He nodded, “I know, but I asked him before ... and that was a long time ago, before, well, you know and now, he’d probably definitely try to block it. I’m just trying to make sure my career doesn’t take the hit for bad feelings.”

She nodded and stood, “Well, I understand. I will help however I can.” He smiled as he watched her. She shook her head, “Don’t even think about it. That was a one-time thing.”

He nodded, “I was just going to say, you look pretty and I like the dress, is that the one I got you?”

She smiled, “It’s the one from Miami.” She sat back down, “Oh and, you do realize Deb has a little thing for you.”

He shrugged, “I’m not looking to be involved.”

“Is that so?”

“Only one person I want right now. I’ll see you later.”

She watched him leave. Moments later, she received a text message. She looked at her phone and saw it was from Montell. A nice picture of them on the beach in Miami. She smiled.

There was a knock, “Come in.” Rodrigo entered.

He smiled, “So, remember, what you promised me?”

She smiled, “I do.”

He locked the door and approached her desk. She stood looking sexy in that dress. He placed his hands on her hips. I have a place in Surf City, SC, right on the beach. We meet Friday night and come back Sunday afternoon. He gave her a peck on the mouth.

“And what about Stephanie?” She asked, her left eyebrow lifted.

“We broke up after the Miami thing. She said she felt like we no longer close.”

“Are you okay?” She asked although she wasn’t concerned. She didn’t like Stephanie. She would often talk sideways at company functions, causing Jordan to want to drop her like a sack of potatoes. And the only reason Jordan felt badly about screwing Rodrigo was because of how it would make Dave feel. She had no issues with Stephanie’s hurt feelings.

He nodded, “Honestly, after Atlanta, my head just never got back in the right place.” His hands slid down to her nice round firm bottom and squeezed. She felt his essence pulling hers in. She placed her lips on his and tasted the sweetness of his mouth while her hand slid down into his trousers and felt him, the tip was wet. “Ay papi.” She grinned naughtily.

He looked into her eyes, “Can we?”

She nodded, “We have to be quiet and quick okay.” She gave him little kisses all over his face and neck, he pulled up her dress, and her leg lifted with his arm. When he gained access, she hummed, “umm.” He wasn’t as long as Montell, but he was thick and his thickness pressed against her walls nicely, causing her to bite her lip and moan obscenities, “shit, papi.”

His hand on her ass, gripped tightly, pulling her into him repeatedly, “Faster papi.” He went faster, she held on tighter, their hearts raced, she looked down and saw him inside of her, she looked up and smiled, “God I missed you.”

He leaned over and bit her nipple, then kissed her mouth, he picked her up and set her on the edge of the desk, her legs wrapped around his waist. he thrust repeatedly until she quaked. Then finally, he pulled out. She gave him a napkin, “I’ll see you Friday night.”

He wiped off his penis and his hands. Then kissed her one last time before leaving the office.


In the company breakroom, Montell was sitting at a table having his lunch, a grilled chicken salad with a blended smoothie when Rodrigo walked in. He looked at him and continued to the microwave.

He heated his food. The tension in the room was thick. Their work relationship started fine, but after Montell’s first request to move to Jordan’s team was made, Rodrigo felt some type of way. He was able to keep it professional, but after the Miami incident, they were bumping heads constantly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.