Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Montell drove eagerly and listened to smooth jazz. He laughed as he thought about his interaction with Rodrigo in the break room. He couldn’t wait until September 1st, so he could switch teams. He was tired of going at it with Rodrigo.

He pulled up to the little country house and parked. When he got to the door, he saw it was slightly open, so he walked in, “Jordan?” He closed the door and walked around. He found her in the main bedroom standing at the foot of the bed in a see-through nightgown. Her nipples looked nice and perky. He rubbed his chin, “Now, this just made my day.”

She walked over to him, unbuttoned his shirt, kissed his chest, then looked up into his eyes, he smiled, his hands touched her peach and he squeezed. “Turn around, let me see you in this,” he said. She turned, and he saw her cheeks, the way the thong was lost between them, he bit his lip.

She reached for his hand, walked him to the bed, she sat. He stood in front, shirt unbuttoned, and his chest and abs looked delicious, she spread her legs, “Did you miss me?”

“You know I did.” He took off his shirt, then stepped out of his pants and boxers. She smiled when she saw it hanging. He smiled, “Did you miss me?”

She nodded, “Come here, baby.”

He stepped between her legs and they kissed. She paused and looked into his eyes. He smiled, “I know you remember what that mouth do. Lay back.” She laid back and he pulled her thighs, so he could examine her jewel. From the first touch of his tongue, she moaned in delight. Her fingers strummed across the top of his head. She watched as he French kissed her below. His fingers gained entrance. Her back arched. She squirmed, but he held her steady until her river overran its banks. He stood up with a grin and watched as she caught her breath.

He joked, “I don’t know why you always try to run. I told you when I start, I won’t stop until you drip.

He got in bed and lay down. She went down, but he said, “I want some more, put it in my face while you do that.” So she did. Her mouth was on him, licking and slurping, while he had her wide open, licking and slurping. He stopped and said, “Ride me. I wanna see that sexy ass, while you ride me.”

She eased down and mounted his rod. He watched it disappear inside of her. He reached and grabbed her cheeks and squeezed. He loved her back, the sexy way her muscles looked, how her waist narrowed before all that ass, and those two cute dimples that rested right above her peach. It made him want to take a bite. He slapped her ass and watched as she twerked on him, “Damn, so good,” he said. “Come here.” He reached for her and guided her back until she rested on top of him. She looked at him. They kissed. His left arm held her tightly and the right hand played below as he thrust from below. His hands slid down to her inner thigh, he held her, moving her and pressing her into him.

“Oh my God,” she whined,

“Yeah, baby. I feel you,” he said as he felt her shake. He rolled to the side and spooned, holding her left leg up, her breasts wobbled with every stroke. He leaned over and grabbed a mouthful before pulling out and moving in front of her. She watched as he placed himself inside of her. He looked so sexy the way he put his back into his strokes. When she saw him bite his lip and go faster, she knew he was about to pop. Moments later, he collapsed in her arms, she caressed his back as he lay on top of her, still jerking while he released. He rolled off and laid next to her.

He chuckled, “Damn.”

She turned to look at him, “What?”

“Why we couldn’t have met under different circumstances.”

“I don’t know, seems life is strange that way.”

“So, will it be another 3 months before I can be with you again or can you fit me into your calendar a little sooner, more regularly.”

“I don’t know.”

“What about old boy, are you still seeing him?” when she didn’t respond he said, “Do you like him more than me?”

“I already told you, it’s not about more. It’s just things I like about you both. It’s like choosing between chocolate cake and apple pie. Shit, I want both.”

He chuckled, “But I’m the chocolate cake, and I know you like that chocolate way more. That stroke game is fire, right baby.” He eased on top of her and looked down into her beautiful brown eyes. She felt him growing under the sheets, “Again baby?”

He nodded, found her spot and she invited him in. “Straighten those legs out,” he said. His chest pressed to her breasts, her arms wrapped around him, caressing from his back to his tight firm ass. “Shit,” she uttered as he worked his hips and dug her out.

“Uh-huh, yeah, I done told you,” he bragged sweetly.

“Fuck baby,”

“Yeah, Jordan, you know I don’t play.

“Montell, shit, baby—”

He continued until she cried and shook. Once he had her mesmerized by his stroke, he picked up his pace and left her drenched.


Thursday afternoon, as the workday was nearly over, Jordan was in her office, staring out the window. She felt kisses on her shoulders, and she smiled, “I’ve been dying to do that since I saw you this morning.” She wore an off-the-shoulder white blouse and some lightweight paper bag pants. She turned to see Rodrigo.

“It’s all set for this weekend mami. I can’t wait to spend some time with you. I have a nice dinner planned, some time at the pool.” He kissed her lips, “Some dancing.” He kissed her again. “I’m about to leave, are you staying late?”

“Just a little bit longer. I have some stuff to finish.”

He smiled, “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He kissed her once more and then left.

Moments later, Deb entered, “Hey boo, guess what drinks today. Are you up for it ... Montell is going to introduce me to one of his friends and I need a wingman?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.