Jordan: Wet & Wild - Cover

Jordan: Wet & Wild

Copyright© 2023 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This forty-year-old married woman is in the business of turning heads. Her husband stays gone and she has been deprived of sex for months at a time. Jordan is propositioned by a younger co-worker Montell. She's shocked when Montell rocks her world. Suddenly she can't get enough of him. However, another co-worker Rodrigo. A man that she previously had an encounter with wants some of that chocolate pudding. Jordan begins an insane office romance with both. Who does she choose?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Deb sat in the chair in front of Jordan’s desk giving her a blow-by-blow of what happened the night before, “He wasn’t that long, but chile, he had a thick one and he knew what to do with it. All I can say is that ... back was blown.”

Jordan chuckled.

There was a knock, and Montell entered. Deb stood and spoke in a happy tone, “Hey Montell, thanks for introducing me to your friend.”

“No problem, he said that he had a great time.”

“I was thinking about doing something at my house on Saturday, everyone’s invited!!”

“Sounds good.”

“I have plans,” said Jordan remembering her date with Rodrigo.

“Well, Montell, you’re still welcome to come.” She patted his shoulder before leaving.

He looked at Jordan, “Plans this weekend, is your husband in town?”

“He’s not.”

“So you’re going to get you some apple pie.”

She eyed him, “Montell—”

“Look, I know I can’t get mad, but I do feel some type of way.”

She stood up. Walked close to him until she was pressed against him. The way she looked in that fitted red dress with the V-neck collar, excited him.

“You said you wanted another weekend. I’ll give you another weekend, maybe we can do one of those quick cruises to the Bahamas. You can have me all to yourself. And I’ll even let you try that one thing you keep asking to do.”

He smiled, “Don’t bull shit me Jordan.”

“I’m not.

“I’m holding you to it.” He kissed her and left.


Friday after work, Jordan drove to a paid parking lot and waited. Within five minutes, Rodrigo drove up in his black BMW. She got out of her car. He smiled as he walked up to her; she wore cut-off shorts and a white top with a black bikini top underneath. Her legs were toned and her butt popped in those shorts. He leaned in for a kiss, “You look beautiful, mami.” He reached for the bag, “Ready?”

He placed the bag in the backseat and opened her door, she got in and they were off on a weekend adventure.

As he drove, she ran her fingers through his hair, and he smiled. He played tropical salsa music and sang to her.

It was still light out when he pulled up to the beach condo in Surf City. He parked and they walked to the back of the house and opened the door to the fence to find the pool area. There was food and wine set up near the pool. “This is sweet,” she said as she kissed his cheek.

“Come, mami. Let’s eat.”

As they sat at the patio table eating finger sandwiches and fruit, they listened to the sounds of the ocean and its surroundings. It was calming. The waves, the seagulls, the breeze. Rodrigo stood up and asked for her hand as some salsa music played, “Do you remember that night we danced salsa in Atlanta?”

She laughed, “Um, I remember you teaching me some moves. I was struggling.”

He laughed, “You did great.” He turned her, then pulled her in for a kiss. Some bachata played, and he held her close, “You remember this one?” he asked.

She smiled, “Yes. I could do this one.” They danced the bachata. His hands caressed her, as he dipped her and brought her back up.

He smiled, “Let’s go for a walk on the beach, by the time we get back, it’ll be dark and we can go skinny dip in the pool.”

“Okay let’s go.”

He led her to the where the fence opened to the shore. They walked past the dunes and their feet touched the warm sand. She picked up shells and put some in her pocket.

“So how are things with you and Dave?” he asked.

She shook her head, “The same. He’s content with his life on the road and I’m finding my peace with it.”

He stopped. He looked into her eyes as the sun was going down, and kissed her, “Ready to head back?”

They looked down the shore, and she laughed, “I don’t remember which house it was.”

“Come on.” He reached for her hand and they walked back.

When they returned, Rodrigo walked to the pool. He pulled off his shirt and pants and stood there exposed under the light of the stars. She smiled and walked to him, “I’ve never been naked in a pool.”

“Tonight’s your lucky night,” he replied. He took off her bikini top and devoured her breasts. Then kissed her mouth. Her hand found him strong and ready. His hand traveled down and touched her. “Let’s get in.” he headed to the pool steps and walked down. It wasn’t a deep pool; it started at three feet and went to five feet. She took off her bottoms and joined him.

Their bodies were beaded with water. He stood close, kissing her neck and feeling her under the water. He lifted her and found his way inside. They moved together; the water sloshed around them. Her breasts pressed against his chest, and she held on tightly. “Oooh, um, Rodrigo,” she moaned.

He kissed her as he stroked nicely; the way his penis curved upward always seemed to hit her spot just right. He pulled out and walked her to the pool steps. She sat on the second, he opened her legs and feasted until her back arched and her body flinched. They switched places and she serviced him until he moaned and pulled her on top of him.

He sat looking into her eyes, caressing her breasts as she rode him under the stars and the breeze rolled off their skin.

The bedroom had a sliding door that opened to the patio. Rodrigo left it open, only locking the screened portion. He and Jordan lay next to each other, her leg draped over his. Her hand was on his chest. He caressed her skin, “I can be with you like this forever.”

The thought danced in her mind. How would that work, exactly? Even though she was more than aware of Dave’s indiscretions, he’d certainly not approve of her doing the same. She had only been with Dave, up until she had the one encounter with Rodrigo, and now she added Montell to the equation. It was truly a tangled web of sorts...

She smiled, “That sounds beautiful, in theory, but—”

“No buts, it’s just how I feel.” He looked into her eyes, “I realize our situation is ... complicated, but I don’t think adding a boy to it, is the best choice.”

She huffed, “He’s not a boy.”

“Whatever. I just ... I don’t like it.”

She sat up, his eyes covered her, “I don’t, don’t know what to say.”

“I get sharing you with your husband, but—”

“You don’t want to share me with anyone else.”

He sat up, “No.” He pulled her in and their lips pressed together.

She could feel him growing beneath the sheets, she grinned, “We are supposed to be getting some sleep.”

He laughed, “I know, but, looks like he wants more of you.”

“You want me on top.” He nodded. She slid over, seated in the lotus position, their eyes connected, hearts beating rapidly, slow and methodical, his hands caressing her back, his mouth showering kisses from her mouth to her neck and breasts, he whispered things to her in his native tongue, she smiled and kissed his forehead. She said to him, “When I’m with you, I’m with you. I’m yours and that’s all that matters right now.”


When daylight shined through the door in the bedroom, Jordan awoke to find Rodrigo standing at the threshold in all of his glory, buns nice and tight, she smiled, “Good morning.”

He turned to her with sunshine in his eyes and replied in Spanish, “Good morning.”

She sat up in the bed and stretched.

He smiled, “The day awaits us beautiful. Get ready.”

“What are we doing?”

“I’m taking you to a great place for breakfast, they make awesome omelets, and then we can go play in the ocean before the rain comes in later. She got out of bed. Her body was chocolate, sweet enough to eat. His eyes covered her and he grinned, “Hurry and get dressed before we end up not leaving the house.”

She laughed and headed into the bathroom.

She ran the shower, stepped inside, and moments later, Rodrigo joined her. They washed each other, touched, kissed, and he almost started again, she commented, “We’re never going to get ready.”

He smiled, “I can’t help myself when I’m around you, mi reina.”

“So is it purely sexual?”

He shook his head, “It’s not. I can have sex with any woman ... I mean, I was with Samantha. And things weren’t great, but they weren’t bad ... I just.” He stared into her eyes, “I don’t know, I’ve always admired you.” He kissed her lips.

She turned and shut the water off, “Let’s get ready. I’m starved.”

He smiled, “Let’s.”

After drying, Rodrigo went into the room to dress. Jordan stood in front of the mirror putting the finishing touches on her look. Her short hair framed her oval face perfectly, her makeup a subtle array of browns and burgundy, and on her ears were large gold hoop earrings.

When Rodrigo entered, he witnessed her in a white chiffon dress that hit her at mid-thigh, which showed off her amazing toned legs and off the shoulder, revealing her beautiful regal neck, he couldn’t help but place kisses all over her exposed skin as his arms wrapped around her waist, “You look like a muneca,” which is Spanish for doll. She smiled.

He stepped back, pulled something out of his pocket, and then around her neck, white gold, square-framed diamonds with one diamond in the center. Her hand touched, “This is beautiful, but—”

“Just wear it when you’re with me.”

She smiled turned to him and hugged him, “Thank you.”

“Are we ready?”

She nodded.


The day was seemingly normal, but, for Jordan, these wild weekends are just never quite that simple. Montell, couldn’t stop thinking about Jordan being alone with Rodrigo. Even though he promised to fall back, he couldn’t help himself. On Saturday night, he checked into a nearby hotel in Surf City, right on the beach.

He toiled with himself, He stared at a picture of him and Jordan from their trip to Miami. Then his mind flashed to what she said the night they were together in his house. “I promise to let you do that one thing you’re always asking me to do.” He smiled and thought about it as he stood in the bathroom, fresh out of the shower, his body still glistening from the beads of water.

She lay flat on her tummy on the bed, as he rubbed her back with oils. He drizzled kisses down her spine. When he arrived at her ass. He added more oil until it shined. He squeezed and parted her cheeks, revealing her two entrance points. One he had already explored, but there was another, he longed to get a taste of.

He leaned over and licked it, she turned to him. He paused and their eyes met. He said, “Relax and just trust me, baby.”

Her heart raced. With one hand he rubbed her ass and on the other, he gently inserted his finger. The oil allowed for smooth entry. However, his penis was way ticker, could she handle all of him?

He lay on top of her, she held her breath for a moment, and he said, “Relax baby.”

She let out a breath and slowly he began to find his way inside, first the tip. She gripped the sheets. Little by little he went a little deeper opening her wider. He kissed her back to make her feel at ease and suddenly her cries turned to slight moans, he continued and continued, slowly until finally, he released inside her.

Montel looked at himself in the mirror, his hand holding himself, his penis leaking with his juices. He cleared his throat. Suddenly, he didn’t feel bad about doing what had done. He knew what he wanted. And if Rodrigo wanted to try him, he would show him. He grinned.


The busy café bustled with customers. The waitress an older woman with messy hair and a sweet accent approached the table wear Rodrigo and Jordan sat eating, “How’s e’rthang?” she asked, her stance slightly crooked as she leaned to one side.

Rodrigo looked at their plates, “Que pasa mi amor, did you not like your omelet.”

Jordan smiled, “It was fine, I just can’t eat it all. I told you we could have shared.”

“It seems my love is watching her lovely figure.” He stacked the plates and the waitress took them.

“I just want to say, you and your wife make such a beautiful couple, any kids?”

Jordan eyed him in anticipation of his response, and of course, he played along, “None yet, still working on it.”

“Gonna be a beautiful baby.” She left the check and walked away.

Jordan folded her arms, he pulled out money to pay, and laughed, “It’s all in fun, but seriously our babies would be beautiful.” He stood then walked over to pull out her seat, “Mi muneca preciosa.” He kissed her cheek and they left.

They went for a walk and later made it back to the beach house to change for a day on the water. Rodrigo had rented a double-seated Seadoo water cycle. At first, Jordan was reluctant to mount, but after a little sweet-talking, she got on behind him, “Rodrigo, please just—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.