True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Then the next day Raybynya called with the information for Catalina which he was able to pass on to the Catalina. She quickly had great ideas for Goth and Punk designs but was at a loss for the BDSM items.

Her problem was you can’t change fabric or shift style a little with bondage items and BDSM things. Leather is leather, nylon is nylon, and metal is metal. Catalina was complaining to Alex, and he had no idea what to do either.

So, Alex called Raybynya and explained the whole problem to her. Raybynya laughed and asked why not?

Then she offered the idea to have Catalina try on and/or try out different BDSM items and see that she could change the color, thickness, or stiffness, lining such as fur or padding, then use her imagination to recreate items with slightly different looks.

She added that it was the perfect opportunity to expose Catalina to this stuff and gauge her reaction.

Alex called Catalina, when he suggested that she meet with someone from this lifestyle and try things for herself she immediately and almost angrily dismissed the idea hanging up on Alex.

She then called him back and apologized then asked how this would work. Alex said that he knew someone that was very professional and after contacting this woman, yes, a female, she had agreed to help.

She suggested trying things for herself might give her a better idea on how to create, improve or redesign the items. Catalina meekly agreed with the logic but was hesitant to try this stuff.

Alex simply gave Catalina the choice and for her to contact him if she wanted this opportunity. He ended the call and smiled.

Alex contacted Raybynya and they discussed how they would proceed. Raybynya explained that she would call Catalina. Tell her that Alex had contacted her, and she thought it was best to set up a day and time for them to meet. She could come to the house and try different BDSM items, ask any questions, and get firsthand experience with the lifestyle.

Raybynya was wearing a white satin lingerie set consisting of a tiny thong, half-shelf bra that left almost all of her areolas exposed, a nightgown with spaghetti straps that ended at her mid-thigh and was completely transparent.

In fact, it did more to show everything than hide anything, and lastly a full-length robe that was also transparent adding to the effect of showing more than hiding anything.

From 5 feet away Raybynya looked completely naked because of the effect the lingerie had. At 6 feet or more she appeared to be wearing a white satin lingerie set. It had exactly the affect Raybynya wanted.

Catalina arrived about 7 minutes early for the 9 am scheduled meeting time. She was extremely nervous but only had two days left to complete the project.

At least she had all the Goth and Punk styles completed, 10 – 12 outfits for males and females.

The Goth was easy as it was BLACK everything BLACK, she did highlight with white and some grey color to make the BLACK standout and had 20 outfits, 10 for each.

Punk was a little more difficult but allowed for more variety making 12 outfits for each for a total of 24 outfits.

Before anything else Raybynya made Catalina strip naked and locked leather and metal cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She explained that this would allow Catalina to understand how it was to wear these 24/7 as some did.

Hearing the lock click shut each time sent a chill to Catalina’s core. Only after agreeing to strip and allow the cuffs to be locked on her would Raybynya talk to her.

It got worse when Raybynya made her kneel while she talked to her.

They discussed the different outfits which were mostly bondage items like body harnesses, corsets, strappy bras, and skirts. Mostly made of metal rings and different widths of straps.

The first outfit Raybynya had Catalina put on was a leather bondage suit. It started with a leather collar that was attached to a full corset that went from armpit to hips covering both breasts down to her crotch in front and just below the shoulder blades to the top of her butt in back.

A crotch piece that was simply the crotch part of a bikini that attached in front with two buckles right at the junction of the pelvis and thighs and almost like a thong with two buckles in the back at the top of each butt cheek.

Catalina was then told to walk around the house and to make things even more interesting up and down the stairs, allowing her to see the dungeon.

Once in the dungeon Raybynya made Catalina choose two bondage stations to be placed in so she could understand how the items needed to be flexible enough to allow for restraint in different pieces of bondage furniture.

Catalina chose the spanking bench and ST Andrew’s Cross which she had to do facing both ways.

The next item was a full-length leather dress that was split up the front to her belly button and was just holes for her breasts to pull through.

It was a halter top design, and zipper back that looked like a corset ending below her shoulder blades, leaving her butt completely exposed with only a 1” wide belt that buckled under her butt.

This time she was put over the padded horse and a kneeling hog-tie using a ‘X’ with clips that attached to each of the cuffs.

The third item was a full latex outfit that consisted of a nearly clear bodysuit that included a hood with openings at the eyes and mouth with small holes for the nose to allow breathing, leaving the hands and feet exposed.

The fourth was a latex Black maid uniform with a mid-thigh-length mini skirt, short sleeve blouse that ended mid-riff which left about 1-2” between the top and skirt exposed, elbow length latex gloves and knee length ballerina boots with an extreme 6” heel.

White soft padded leather cuffs on wrists and ankles and a matching posture collar completed the outfit. Catalina was then made to wash dishes and dust the entire upstairs and finally clean the bathroom.

Catalina, having changed back into her clothes thanked Raybynya and left.

Catalina unsure of the feelings she was having, did sit down and create some innovative designs in the BDSM style.

She produced a dress that was made entirely of ½” leather belts that slide through five 1” leather straps.

The ½” belts started just under the armpit and just above the breasts and only had the space between that the stitching on the 1” strap sewing two together.

The buckles could be placed anywhere around the body, the five straps were designed to have one down the middle of the back, one on each side of the body, and two down the front going just over each nipple line.

The last belt was at mid-thigh. The color of the leather belts was endless, black being the #1 choice.

Her second design was a latex tube dress that went from shoulder to ankle and was so tight that underwear as well as body parts were clearly visible under the dress, no underwear was recommended.

The third was a halter top and short skirt made entirely of chainmail like old knights wore, white gold, yellow gold, bronze, copper, black, and multi-colored were all available.

The fourth and most trendy design was a simple strip of fabric cut in an hourglass design starting 30” wide at both ends and slowly narrowing about ½” every 6” for two feet, then narrowed to 4” in just 8” of length and only 4”X4” at the center of the fabric.

It was designed to be worn over one shoulder and a simple cord tied around the body just below the breasts with the sides open and the fabric covering the front and back to just below the pelvis area.

Underwear was discouraged but thongs were most often worn.

Catalina apologized for only creating four designs for the BDSM but stated that there was little that could be done that had not already been created.

Catalina’s three design themes Goth, Punk, and BDSM were all well received. The BDSM collection was the most successful and threw her into the fashion spotlight.

Two weeks later Alex had Raybynya meet him for lunch and asked if connie was ok. Raybynya laughed and said the trip was only a day as she was flown to her destination but kept in the cage for 3-4 days just to mess with her as she would have no idea if she was driven, flown, boat, or spaceship.

She would also have no idea how long she was in the cage unless told. But transport by cage automatically started at $300,000, then you added whatever fantasy or encounter was requested which could be anywhere from $100,000 to $500,000 depending on the request.

A monitor would travel with the crate to ensure it had power and was operating properly.

Raybynya added that if something happened causing injury a million-dollar insurance policy would be awarded. If death occurred 5 million would be paid to whomever was listed as the beneficiary. NO death had occurred in the decade this has been going on as far as Raybynya knew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.