Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I knew immediately I had seen her before.

It was in Singapore on business and had been invited to a party by a Chinese associate. I was at his home which was a elaborately restored mansion from the Colonial days. The formal great room was filled with a wide range of well-dressed corporate and shipping industry leaders.

I saw her at the bar in a animated conversation with several older Chinese men. She was hard to miss. Young, probably in school somewhere. Thick black hair which streamed across her bare tanned shoulders. A simple but very elegant black, strapless dress. The silk clung to her stunning figure. She was graced with full upthrust breasts. The fabric lay low across the slope of her bosom. She was petite and even in the black stiletto heels the men towered over her.

I knew the home owner very well. We had been jointly involved in a very successful shipping endeavor several years in the past. He contacted me regularly with interesting offers for new investment prospects. He often said he was in my debt for the great success we had accomplished on that last venture. He said someday I must allow him to properly show his gratitude.

He saw me approaching and stepped from the group to shake my hand. We exchanged pleasantries and he said quietly he must speak to me privately later. I nodded.

“Oh you must meet my daughter” he said with a smile.

Taking my elbow he led me to the bar.

“This is Chenguang, my beautiful morning light” She turned to face us when she heard her name.

“Chen, this is my friend Robert you have heard me discuss.”

She smiled and held out her hand. I took it and gently held it. She tilted her head looking up at me. She was beautiful. Fine facial features, a pout mouth and gorgeous almond eyes.

“Father you never said he was so handsome” Her intelligent eyes locked with mine.

I continued to hold her hand.

“I imagined you as yet another of those dowdy business men my father associates with” she added.

“Chenguang” I said. “Your father never mentioned he had such a lovely daughter. But I am certain we have met before. Perhaps in LA?”

Her eyes narrowed and she glanced at her father who was in another discussion.

“I do attend UCLA, but I don’t recall meeting you before. My life in the US is all about school and my friends there.” She replied looking back up at me.

We then made light conversation about restaurants in Los Angles and her school.

After ten minutes she glanced to her father’s group and then back to me.

Smiling she told me her father expected her to mingle with the guests. It had been a pleasure to meet me but she must always be the dutiful daughter.

I smiled back and told her the pleasure was all mine. She turned to go and I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. “Bye pusskitty”

She gasped and turned quickly to look up at me. Her eyes were wide with shock.

I smiled and winked at her. I turned and went back into the crowd.

Ten minutes later I felt a tug on my jacket. I turned to find her looking at me anxiously.

She came close to my ear and whispered “How do you know that name?

“I knew I had seen you before.’ I replied turning to her. “It was that small affair at the Stockton’s. You were with Anna.”

It had been a intimate gathering of friends with the same fondness of BDSM. Chenguang had been collared, leashed and kneeling, head lowered at the feet of my old friend Anna. She had also been naked. Stunningly naked. A beautiful Asian slave girl.

Anna had seen my interest. “Oh Robert you like my little pet! This is my little slave pusskitty. Little one look up and meet Master Robert. Chen lifted her eyes to shyly look up at me.

“Exquisite” I said.

“Presentation pose kitty” Anna instructed.

Chenguang dropped her eyes and lowered her bottom to her heels. She spread her thighs wide revealing the shaved bald flower of her sex. Placing her hands on her ankles, she arched her back, thrusting her large breasts upward. Her pert nipples were taut. She slowly raised her eyes back up to mine. She then lowered her head.

“Anna this one is perfection” I said in admiration.

“A acquaintance of mine has loaned her to me for several weeks on training. She has much to learn, but is a avid learner. I renamed her pusskitty for her talented tongue.” Anna tugged the leash and the naked girl looked up at the Mistress.

“She was born to be a slave. We are learning about how much of a little slut she is also. Isn’t that right kitty?

:Yes Mistress” she replied looking earnestly up at Anna.

Anna looked at me. “Sorry Robert but I don’t have the rights to share her tonight.” She smiled. “I see you are smitten. I will ask her owner about a possible tryst in the future. She is so delightful. Her true Mistress did convey the wish she should learn how to please a strict Master. I know you would enjoy that. You would like a man’s hard cock wouldn’t you kitty?”

Chenguang’s glaze flickered quickly to me then back to Anna.

“Yes Mistress” she had said quietly.

We had made tentative future plans, but I had to leave the US on a unexpected business and nothing further came of it.

That had been last year.

Tonight, Chenguang gripped my jacket and whispered urgently. “Oh you must not speak of that to my father. Please!”

I ran my eyes over her. My eyes lingered on the rising and falling of her firm silk covered breasts.

“You will come to the library down that hall and we will discuss that.” I pointed to the hall. “Ten minutes and be punctual. Bring me a drink when you come. Some of that Scotch in that bottle on that side-boy”

I gently took her hand from my sleeve and turned and walked away.

The library was a quiet place. Book-lined walls, deep leather furniture and a crackling blaze in the fireplace. I turned off the lights and settled in a large sofa before the fire.

I heard the door open behind me and I looked at my watch. Without turning I said “lock the door”

Her stiletto heels ticked as she came around the sofa to stand before me. Her eyes were concerned as she held out my drink.

I looked at the glass. “Is that how you were trained to present a beverage to a Dominant Chen?”

She stepped back looking down at me. She blinked and looked down at her feet. Shifting she lowered herself slowly perched on the heels. She used her free hand on the floor to balance and went to her knees. She looked up and me and lifted the glass. I would have had to lean forward to reach it.

‘Come closer Chen” I instructed.

She lowered her eyes and moved her knees to obey. Her body moved delightfully.

I opened my legs. “Closer”

She looked up at me and moved forward to just past my spread knees.

“Good girl” I said and took the glass as she raised it to me.

“Where is your collar Chen? I asked.

She reached her fingers to her neck. “Mistress Anna took it off when I had to leave the US and come home. She said she was getting tired of me anyway.”

“What about your other owner? The one at school?

Chen shook her head. “That is over I think. She was my roommate at school. She got engaged to a guy and told me she wanted to start off with a honest relationship with him. He didn’t know she was bi or about me. That is when she gave me to Anna.’

“So you are now a slave girl without a owner? You like being free Chen?”

She lifted her hand and rested it on my knee. She looked down and shifted herself on the tile floor. She looked back up at me.

She shrugged. “Sometimes. I miss the freedom of not having to make decisions. My friend, my Mistress, enjoyed controlling all my life. Serving her became all my focus. I didn’t think about anything else. I was happy. I was content. I used to be so anxious before.

“You will have to tell me the whole story sometime Chen.” I said. “But first how should a slave present herself before a Master?”

Her lips pursed as she looked up at me.

“I do strike you as a Dominant Chen”

“Yes” she said after a minute. “I remember that first time we met. You scared me. The way you looked at me. I felt your power.”

Her fingernails unconsciously slide across the fabric on my leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.