Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“WHAT!” I said, alarmed.

“You knew about this! I don’t want to be drinking some strange medicine.” I looked closely at my half-empty glass. It looked like ice tea, maybe thicker than normal. There were some minute green and orange pieces, which I had thought were ground fruit. I set the glass on a side table.

I shook my head at her. “You should have told me about this, Chen. I don’t want a dried rhinoceros horn in my beverages.”

Chen looked contritely at me. “It is mother’s recipe. I don’t think it has a rhinoceros horn in it. She buys all her ingredients from an old apothecary down on the waterfront. It sells many herbs and powders. She has been giving it to my father for years. It hasn’t made him ill.”

She made a slight smile. “You should enjoy having increased desire and stamina. You have two lustful slaves here craving to meet needs. I would think you would appreciate a boost.”

“Chen, you know how it works in the US. They test and approve medications in the US. We don’t take ancient Chinese vitamin pills.”

“I have been to many American parties where people dropped all kinds of unknown stuff,” she replied.

“I am not some twenty-year-old,” I answered.

I stood up and picked up the glass. “Let us find your mother. I want to know what exactly I have been drinking.”

Hui Fen was in the indoor garden. She was on a mat, kneeling and potting flowers. Looking up as we entered, she sat back and watched our approach. I held up the glass. “Your administration of this aphrodisiac was done without my consent.”

Hui Fen looked at me, then at her daughter. She removed her gloves, rose to position herself in front of me, and bowed. Her attire was a fine, translucent, belted silk robe.

“Master, it is a tradition for the first wife, or first slave in this situation, to have oversight for the ultimate wellbeing of the household. You have been given an ancient potion that bestows heightened sexual stamina on the stalk of the man. You certainly have seen the effects? Look now. Your manhood has remained in a near turgid state since sex this morning.” She raised her eyes to my swimsuit, which did bulge with a near erection. “My Mother and her Mother have given our men this gift. There are no ill effects. Chenguang’s grandfather lived to 102. He sired a child in his 80s.”

She unwound her belt and shrugged the clingy robe from her shoulders. The sheer silk clung to the slope of her firm breasts. She opened the garment and gathered it behind her back. Naked, she fell to her knees at my feet. Eyes downcast, she bowed her head.

“This slave understands her Master may punish her for not being forthcoming on this matter. This slave wished for her Master to see the benefits before he reached his decision.” Hui Fen bent and placed her head at my feet. She stretched her arms forward in supplication. Her black hair sprayed across the tile floor. I turned my head to look at Chen. She was standing close to my shoulder, watching her mother. Her bare breast pressed against my arm.

“Should I whip her Chen? Perhaps whip both of you since this seems to be a conspiracy”

Chen raised her eyes from her Mother at my feet.

“I have never been whipped before.” She lowered her eyes. “Master, the decision belongs to you.”

I pondered my current elevated libido. Chen’s naked pressing closeness and her Mother’s display of abject submission at my feet were achingly enticing.

“I want the two of you in the dining room. Place yourselves on the table’s edge so your asses are upturned and ready to be punished. I will find a suitable lash. You will wait in position for my return.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.