Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I had noticed earlier, piled neatly on the floor of the arbor, that the house gardener had left a neat pile of bamboo trimmings. Sorting through the stack, I chose a yard long, slender cutting. I smiled at the wicked hiss it made as I swished it back and forth.

Walking into the dining room, awaiting my judgment, I was presented with the vision of two nearly identical, upturned bare bottoms positioned on the edge of the massive table. Hui Fen stood correctly arched on her toes, stretching forward across the surface, presenting herself fully for punishment. The mass of her black hair spread across the tabletop.

Chen had followed her mother’s example. Her hips shifted as she turned her resting head to look at me.

I saw one wide, almond eye peek at me from under the pile of her black hair. She saw the bamboo cane and she turned away.

I rested my hand on Chen’s right ass cheek and squeezed. The two slaves were so remarkably similar from this angle. Chen’s mother’s cheeks were fuller, but both asses were flawless, firm and well-toned.

I tapped the cane across Hui Fen’s ass, then raised my arm and laid a wrist twisting crack across both her cheeks. The snap was like a small arms retort. Her body writhed forward on the table. She made no outcry.

I stood back. Hui Fen took a deep breath and re-positioned herself. There was a vivid red stripe across her trembling cheeks.

I tapped the switch on Chen’s ass. She braced herself. I appreciated the accurate definition of the two major, well-toned muscles as she responsively lifted and tightened her buttocks.

“Chen, a proper slave-girl, never holds secrets from her Master. She confesses all secrets in her world to her owner.”

“Yes, Master, this contrite slave truly understands,” she whispered.

I was never one for the enjoyment of inflecting, possibly permanent, damaging pain to a submissive. I have known some who relish in the power over a weaker being. I find the lash and the lesson can be tempered and bring about devout obedience without complete crushing of will. I was in the opinion that those that felt the use of hard corporal punishment defined them as a true dominant would, probably unmercifully kick a cowering pet dog for shitting on the carpet. The true Dominant must be divine in his ultimate power. This comparison wasn’t always well received in some “practiced” circles.

I ran the thin lash across the crest of that exquisite, upturned bottom.

I lifted my wrist and swiftly snapped a crack on each cheek.

Chen arched her back and screamed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.