Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I had to return to my hotel for my luggage. It was late so I stayed another night.

The next morning I had the hotel’s limo take me back to Chen’s home. Her parents lived in a rich, private, gated section of Singapore. The man at the gate had called ahead so when we pulled in the driveway there was a small group by the front awaiting my arrival.

I saw Chen and another female standing behind two uniformed servants. The servants approached the limo, opened the door and I stepped out. Then servants and the limo driver busied themselves getting my bags from the boot. I stepped up to Chen and who I assumed was her mother.

I took Chen’s hand. “Good morning Chenguang. I certainly enjoyed our meeting last night.” I turned to her evidently was her mother. “This must be the lady of the house.” She smiled politely and held out her hand.

“This is my mother,” Chen said. “Hui Fen”

I lightly took her hand. “It is a pleasure Hui Fen. Thank you for the hospitality of opening your home to me”

She held her polite smile and nodded her head.

She could have been the twin sister of Chen. Stunningly beautiful. She wore a full-length, dark blue, silken dress. It was inlaid with pearls around the collar and bodice. It displayed her figure but was still finely, culturally traditional. Her hair was done up in a large bun mounted on her head. Large ivory pins held it in place.

“My husband left instructions all courtesy must be extended to you, Mr. Robert. You are an honored guest,” she announced very properly.

She lifted her head and smiled showing perfect white teeth. “My daughter’s description of you was lacking Sir”, She looked at her daughter. “I am curious why she was so circumspect to my inquiries regarding the party last night. I was left the impression you were another well-fed and loud American business associate. You are not what I expected. Chenguang you and I must discuss this matter later.”

I could detect a British school background in her precise words.

I looked at Chen. I could see she was uncomfortable with the situation. She wouldn’t meet my eye. She was dressed in a classic tennis outfit. She spoke to me very formally, “I am going to the club to play tennis. Would you care to join me, Robert”

I shook my head. “I think today I need to catch up on some correspondence. Perhaps tomorrow”

We entered the foyer and Hui Fen asked if I had breakfast and I assured her I had eaten at the hotel. I said I wanted to settle in and left the two females. I followed the servant carrying my bags upstairs to my room. I unpacked my bags and looked about the accommodations. It was a sumptuous room with heavy furniture, deep carpet, and a private bath. I sat on the bed and considered the decor. Someone had excellent taste. The furniture, drapes, and bedspread were luxurious and deeply colored, but not overly feminine. This room was masculine in decor.

I looked out the window. It overlooked a lush flowery garden surrounding a sparkling pool. I decided I could use a swim. I put on my swim trunks, grabbed a thick towel, and my iPad, and headed downstairs. A smiling servant recognizing my intentions, motioned for me to follow him. We walked through a large plant-filled arboretum and out onto a stone walkway that led to the pool. It was large enough for a dedicated swim. I bent down and splashed the water with my hand. It was cool but not unpleasant.

I set my iPad and towel on a lounge chair and dove in. I did a hard crawl of thirty laps. I felt the good heat of a my conditioned second wind pulling myself out.

I noticed a tall icy beverage had been set on the table next to my chosen lounge chair. I dried off and stretched out. I tried the drink. It was a tea but with a sharp citrus bite.

I spent the next several hours doing business correspondence. A quiet houseman checked on me several times to replenish my drink. As the afternoon deepened I felt it was time for something a little stronger. The sun had moved across the pool and was encroaching on my chosen shady spot. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

There was the clicking of heels and I turned to the gate. Chen entered. She had put her hair up. She wore a short pink fuzzy pool robe and high-heeled pink sandals. She smiled as she settled down on the chair next to me.

“I love this place,” she said then turned to me. “Did you get your work done?

I nodded. “All I want to do today”

She sat up on the edge of the chair and turned to me. “Robert I don’t know what you have in mind here. Last night was special. For both of us. But we both said things that are not possible. My mother is very intuitive and she doesn’t miss a thing. She said told me you are zhanzhudaodiwei, which is Chinese for a very strong and dominant man. She said my father has let a dragon in the house. She is watching me closely and we must not take risks. Please don’t shame me in my home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.