Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Chen had stretched her naked body atop me, between my spread legs. We kissed and caressed each other. She ran her fingers across my torso, exploring my arms, chest, and shoulders. I had the smooth, full cheeks of her tight ass clenched in my hands and when I squeezed she would arch and grind herself against my stomach.

Breaking our deep kiss, she hotly panted against my lips. “God I have missed the hard feel of a man!” she gasped.

With eyes closed she rubbed her face against my cheek and whispered in my ear, “Master please take off your swimsuit for me.”

I smiled and lifted her off me. She settled in the chair looking up at me as I stood. I pushed the trunks down with my thumbs as she watched. She ran her eyes over me and then arose to drop to her knees at my feet. She tugged the suit from under my feet as I lifted one leg after the other. She slowly ran her eyes up my body to my eyes and then back to my groin.

She lifted her eyes back to mine. “Master, may your slave touch you?” Her tone was pleading.

I nodded. She lifted both hands to grasp my penis. She slowly stroked it, moving the foreskin back and forth over the head. Her eyes wandered over my cock examining it closely “This was in my dreams last night.”

She leaned forward, then looked up at me. I nodded again. She kissed my cock, then ran her tongue around the plum head. Looking up at me she took me in her mouth. I thought again how stunningly beautiful she was. She was perfect. A man could get lost in those almond eyes Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she slowly bobbed her head taking more of my shaft between her lips. She pulled back, letting the head pop from her pursed lips. She lathed her tongue around the head. Holding the shaft, she ran the wet head around her lips and cheeks. Pressing the shaft against her face she closed her eyes and inhaled, taking in the smell of me.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. “Master I need fucked by you. I beg you.”

I bent forward and lifted her by her arms to position her at the bottom edge of the lounge chair. I bent forward to kiss her upthrust face. I ran my hand down her side to slide between her legs. She opened herself to me. My hand found her sex. I parted her labia and moved my finger into the hot, wetness of her. Her mouth moved against mine as her legs trembled and spread fully to my touch. I slowly teased her. She moved against my hand.

I broke the kiss to look at my lovely slave. Her eyes were closed. She was taking deep breaths. Her whole body was quivering in a matching response to my stoking touch.

I took her elbows and moved her backward on the chair. Her spread legs straddled the sides. Leaning forward I paused to examine the flower of her sex. Her pubis was neatly trimmed. I liked that. The lips of her pussy gleamed. I bent and kissed her vagina. I ran my tongue across the cleft and parted it. She gasped and thrust into my mouth. My tongue found her swollen clit and flicked it. Her hands urgently ran through my hair to grasp my head.

“Oh please, Master don’t tease! It is too much!”

I lifted my head running my tongue around my lips and tasting her passion. I moved forward to position myself between her thighs. My cock pressed against her sex. She moved her hips against me to further guide me into her.

I slowly pumped forward into the tightness of her. Holding my arms she urgently ground herself up to my thrust.

“Oh fuck me hard Master. Please don’t be gentle. I need this so bad!”

I needed it also. I lowered myself to thrust hard into the depth of her. She cried out and dropped her arms to wrap around my waist. We joined together in a pounding need. Time went into a lost void of a driving passionate tryst. She would cry out as she repeatedly climaxed. So inflamed by my primal hunger to pound and grind myself into the sweet tightness of her that I was only superficially aware of her nails raking my back.

The final climax was shattering. I lifted her, held tightly to my chest, and thrusting upward came. She came again with me, gasping and biting at my throat.

I leaned back and she went wistfully weightless in my embrace, her head falling to my chest. I buried my face in the thick mass of her hair and breathed in the fragrance of her.

I opened my eyes to see her mother standing at the gate watching us. She was holding a tray of drinks. She turned and walked back to the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.