Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

A house servant brought a stack of towels to my bedroom. He informed me dinner would be served at six. Tonight’s attire was casual. There would be a cocktail hour at five in the garden arboretum.

I wore my new woven leather shoes, chinos, and a light linen jacket. I had been shopping at the Singapore market.

Earlier, the afternoon had ended abruptly with the appearance of Chen’s mother. Chen quickly pulled on her swimsuit, grabbed her robe, and had flown into the house. I had sat by the pool and pondered the situation for several minutes then went up to my room for a shower. The big house had been ominously quiet.

I went back downstairs shortly after five. Chen and her mother, Hui Fen were sitting in the lush arboretum. They both turned and rose as I entered. Chen was wearing a conservative, knee-length black dress. Her mother wore white slacks and an open silk blouse. I noted the blouse was revealing the depth of her bosom. Hui Fen came to me and taking my hand led me to a wheeled beverage cart. I chose some straight Scotch, which she prepared for me in a heavy goblet.

We sat and engaged in small talk. I thought Chen was particularly animated as she discussed her college life. Hui Fen was very relaxed, smiling politely from Chen to me. She explained how she liked to keep some of the old traditions from the British colonial days she remembered as a young girl. I said I appreciated the old customs and felt much to be gained in life by keeping the old ways. She nodded in agreement. Chen quietly watched the conversation.

“Oh,” I said standing. “I bring gifts”

Reaching into my jacket pocket I pulled out two flat cases. I handed one to Chen and the other to her mother. They unwrapped the boxes, unfolding the tissue paper to find collars. Both were leather and a half-inch wide. Chen’s was lavender and Hui Fen’s scarlet.

“Chen I shall collar you.” She looked straight ahead as I looped it around her neck and locked the metal clasp. I let my fingers linger possessively on her neck.

Her mother watched us.

A servant entered and spoke quietly to Hui Fen. She arose and announced. “Dinner is being served”

We followed the servant into the next room. A table had been set in the dining room. There was a uniformed cook standing at a cart, stirring a wok mounted above a small flame. The room was full of the smell of cooking, strongly seasoned food.

I helped the ladies sit and the cook served us a dinner of mixed vegetables and fish. Afterward, a sweet tofu dessert was placed before us. We engaged in small talk. I told of my recent shopping expedition and a Singapore tailor I had found on a side street.

The conversation lulled for a moment and Hui Fen held up the collar which had been resting in her lap. ‘ “Robert you are quite bold. I have had to consider this gift.” She turned to her daughter. “Chenguang I apologize for what I am to reveal now. It may be upsetting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.