Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Hui Fen knelt at my feet holding up the scarlet collar. I took it from her fingers. Her hair tumbled forward exposing her neck as she bowed. I ran the collar under her chin and locked it.

“I expect a girl to wear this at all times.” I ran a finger under the collar to pull her head up. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were parted and she took a deep breath.

“Look at me my new pet.” She opened her eyes and I bent forward to kiss her. Our lips met and her mouth opened accepting a deep kiss. I ran my hand down her blouse, unfastening the top button at her breasts. I ran my fingers under the blouse to fill my hand with a full orb. She had on a lacy half-bra. I squeezed and she pressed into my caress.

I broke the kiss. “Chen go lock that door so we are not disturbed. Also, strip.”

I stood and walked around the table to my seat. “Hui Fen it is time you also display yourself naked before your new Master.”

I beckoned to the now nearly naked Chen. “Come sit here and watch.” I spread my legs and patted my leg. Chen removed her panties, placed her hand on my shoulder, sat, and looked up at me. I ran my hand up her back and hugged her. She was nervously grasping her hands in her lap. Events were moving very fast for her. Her nipples were taut. I smiled and looked up to her mother now standing before us. Hui Fen unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her shoulders. She placed the blouse on a chair. I had pushed awry her small bra with the earlier caress and her full bosom bulged over the lacy top. She reached down to unfasten her slacks.

“No” I instructed. “Take off that silly bra. I want to see those fine, big tits moving unrestrained.”

She nodded and unclasped the undergarment, shrugging the straps off her shoulders. The view was stunning. Her full breasts rose perfectly high on her small frame. Shyly she dropped her eyes under my frank appraisal. She reached down unfastening the slacks and bent forward to push down the garment, her swaying breasts moving delightfully. She stepped from the pants and picked them up to lay beside the other clothes. She had on a very wispy pair of panties. I could see the outlined darkness of her sex.

I motioned for her to come closer. With my left hand, I slid a finger across her flat belly to tug downward the elastic band of the underwear. She helpfully reached back and pulled from behind. I slid the dainty panties to her knees. Her bush had been trimmed, but she had more pubic bush than I preferred.

“Chen will help shave this. I like a slave’s cunt to be bald” I said frankly.

I ran my hand up between her legs palming her sex. I parted her wet labia with my finger to slowly stroke her sex. Eyes closed, she trembled at my intimate touch. Her panties dropped to her feet. I played my finger possessively within her sex. She gasped and placed her hands over mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.