Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

As I arose from the bed, Chen informed me about the “amazing” bathing tub in the garden. “It is enormous! I can sit with you and shave that facial stubble, Master”

Easily persuaded, I followed the naked girl down the steps and out into the glass enclosed arboretum. She parted some palm fronds to reveal a deeply sunken, ornately tiled, small pool where steaming water bubbled and swirled. The smiling Chen informed me. “I was sure you might enjoy bathing after all your exertions, Master.”

She was right. I stepped into the water and stretched out on a contoured tiled lounger. Chen gracefully followed me in and formed herself against my side. She ran her fingers across my cheek. “Oh, we must address this.” She pronounced.

She proceeded lathering my face from a small bowl of creamy soap on the rim of the pool. I leaned my head back on the lounger, closed my eyes, and enjoyed her ministrations. Feeling the tug on my chin, I opened my eyes to see her expertly welding a large professional straight razor ... She explained, “I took a barbering class once. I am quite good at this. Master, please relax.”

As she was finishing, I heard the click of heels and looked up. Hui Fen push through the greenery carrying a tray which held a folded, steaming towel. She handed it to Chen. Chen meticulously wiped the soap residue from my face. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. “I like this much better, Master.” she sighed happily.

“Now please stand, Master, and I shall bathe you.” The naked Hui Fen stood by the side of the pool watching us. I stood and held my hand out to her. “Come sexy one.” I guided her down the steps to stand before us. She emerged herself fully into the hot water and then rose. The water streamed in rivulets from her firm up thrust breasts. I reached out and ran my hand under the delectable offering, squeezing the globe and running my thumb around a taut nipple. She watched my face, lifted her torso, pressing her breast to my hand.

The two enslaved girls washed me thoroughly with large luffa sponges. Hui Fen squatted down before me, carefully washing my penis and balls while her head remained just above the water. I felt a stirring in my loins at her practiced ministrations. She looked up at me as I stiffened in her hand. “Our Master is an insatiable dragon, Chenguang.” Penitently, she touched her pursed mouth lightly to the glistening head of my cock. I felt her lips flutter as she spoke. “I pray these two meager girls will be adequate for his formidable and omnipotent demands.”

Chen crushed her body to my back. She undulated against me. Her hands snaked around my hips to explore the length of my erection with her fingers. She kissed between my shoulder blades. “Mother, we must indeed perfectly worship our owner and Master. He must know our absolute adoration.”

I looked up at the sun cresting through the foliage. “I have to reconnect with the office.” I then lifted Hui Fen’s chin with my hand and kissed her forehead.

I spent the morning poolside with my laptop and business.

The clicking of heels on the pathway stones interrupted work. Chen appeared clad only in a black leather harness. Her wrists were shackled to ringed straps on her hips. The large brass buckled straps crisscrossed her nude body. Her nipples were clamped to golden chains, which supported a small tray attached to a ring at her waist. Her full breasts jiggled and strained at the weight as she approached me on her stiletto heels. She slowly lowered herself to perch on the heels. She took a deep breath and straightened her shoulders to lift the tray to me. “Master, I have refreshment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.