The Interview for Procreation - Cover

The Interview for Procreation

by Megansdad

Copyright© 2023 by Megansdad

True Story: Have you ever tried to talk to your child about sex and dating? Did you avoid it because one of you was too embarrassed to talk about it? I solved that problem by writing letters to my daughter. Here is the first one.

Tags: True Story  

When our creator evicted Adam and Eve from their lifelong home the very last thing he commanded of them was, “Be fruitful and multiply.” This became a genetic imperative. In prehistoric times scientist surmise that men saw a woman they wanted and grabbed her off to his cave and fulfilled that imperative. As man evolved so, too, did the method in which man fulfilled that compulsion. It is known that we would purchase the woman we wanted with what is called a ’bride price.’ Trading animals and other items to replace the loss of a laborer for the family. As times changed and man evolved even more the ’bride price’ became a ’dowery’ where the father paid the man to take the woman. There has been much speculation about the reason for the ’dowery.’ Such as a bribe to get rid of an expensive daughter, but I prefer to believe it is to ensure that the new husband will have the means to support his new wife while he works to stabilize his career.

In the Old Testament times of the Christian Bible, when a man married a woman, she would continue to live with her parents until the man had purchased land and completed building their new house. Only then would she leave her parents and move in with her new husband.

In modern times we have changed the process completely, all while continuing to obey the imperative to procreate. We have integrated a form of interview process similar to what large corporations do. When I interviewed at Walmart a few decades ago they did two interviews. If you passed the first you were called back for the second. Of you passed the second, you were hired.

When it comes to the imperative to procreate it is the same process with a few differences.

Meeting someone does not automatically trigger the first interview. People cross our path in life for many different reasons. You could cross them on the street and they help you pick up something you dropped and then move on. Or in a more negative way, they could assault you trying to steal your wallet or purse or try to rape you. These are examples of meetings that do not trigger the first interview.

Once the conditions are right and the interview is triggered, we automatically place the interviewee into one of four categories.

Mostly it is the fuck-off creep category

The acquaintance category such as a co-worker or someone you are familiar with but rarely meet.

The friend zone. This category is acceptable for most people you feel would benefit your life in some way but do not meet the criteria to fulfill the imperative. Throughout my life I have been aware of the term, ’friends with benefits’ with the advent of birth control we have found ways to satisfy our sexual drive without satisfying the Creator’s imperative. The ‘friends with benefits’ category is also for people who have not met all of the criteria for the fourth category, ’boyfriend, girlfriend, ’ (this also includes homosexual couples).

This fourth category is for the ones the interviewer believes meets all or an acceptable number of their criteria to move on to the second interview process, ’dating.’

For everyone I have met this entire interview process is done by meeting them and asking questions. Sometimes the interviewee is just a stranger met in a club or bar, at an event. For a person to be considered for the advancement to the second interview there has to be acceptance on both the visual and emotional level. If a man or woman is attractive at the right level it will trigger the emotional response which is shown in dilated pupils, increased heart rate, and the skin of the face and neck become flushed. On occasion the olfactory sense is engaged if the other person is emitting pheromones or other attractive smells.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.