Bold Security - Cover

Bold Security

by acolodude

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A Medically Retired Army Medic rescues two girls and forms a security business with them.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   BDSM   .

The explosion lifted the 5-ton Hummer up onto the driver’s front tire, yes one wheel for a good 40 feet or more. The IED was one of several in a daisy-chain, my vehicle was third in the convoy and the lead vehicle was hit dead center blowing it in half. The second vehicle was caught just in front of the engine block which flipped it backward onto its top, the gunner never had a chance as the blast pushed/threw him up an almost out of the turret only to be crushed under the vehicle. The fourth vehicle was luckily, just outside of the blast area. My vehicle finally decided to stay on all four wheels after bouncing back and forth from side to side. Only four of six IEDs blew the last two were duds. It was set to catch a four-vehicle convoy. Everyone in the lead vehicle was killed from the blast that blew it in half. The second vehicle lost its gunner and the two in front were seriously injured. My vehicle’s crew all had a concussion from the blast, the gunner had some small shrapnel cuts from some of the debris off the blasts. Since two of the four vehicles were still in working order the follow-on charge was cut to pieces by our 240B and the trail vehicle M2, not to mention those of us able to dismount and add small-arms fire into the mix. That is where I took a round right into my right knee. So, six months later I was totally cleared to be discharged from the military after a complete knee replacement at the age of 35. After 17 years of service as an Army Medic I was medically retired due to the injury I received in combat. Silver Star with ‘Valor’ [all the survivors received one for actions above and beyond the call of duty in the face of overwhelming enemy numbers.] along with a Purple Heart and 100% disability on top of 100% retirement at the rank of Master Sergeant, I was promoted before being retired as another award? Oh, my name is Neal Bold, 5’10” 200 pounds brown hair in a military cut, grey eyes, 50” chest and 34” waist.

I could do everything I did before the knee replacement in fact I was probably in better shape due to the forced therapy I was doing three times a day six days a week for two months. The Army said I was damaged goods and sent me packing.

I had just finished the Physician Assistant program before deploying on my last tour and had orders to report to Bragg for Special Forces training as an 18D. But now I was unemployed and driving my truck and camper pulling my trailer, everything I owned. I was a confirmed bachelor, survivalist, outdoorsman, but not a freak out about everything type. I believed in the golden rule and do onto others as you would have them do unto you. I also didn’t believe in the tooth for a tooth or eye for an eye way of thinking, I was more of the why did you bring a knife to a gunfight or suicide by stupidity way of thinking.

That is why when I was filling up with gas, in the small town of Syracuse, Kansas, and the car next to me held a nice young lady (20ish) and a turd (mid 40s) who had started to argue. I wanted to mind my own business, but turd backhanded the young lady. Ok, he was pumping gas and she got out of the car asking for some money to get drinks for them. Turd said he didn’t need a drink, lady said she wanted one and even said “Please”. That is when Turd backhanded her. Both of us click full and were putting the hose back when I said, “That was uncalled for dude (thought turd)”.

Turd came to my side of the pumps and was maybe 3-4” taller than me and easily 50 pounds fatter. He shouted, “If I wanted your shit opinion, I would have squeezed your head” and threw a shitty punch that I just leaned away from. I said you don’t want to do that again. He laughed and started to swing again. I just kicked him in the groin and watched him drop to the ground. Then I heard, “Step back with your hands up, you on the ground, move to your belly with your arms out to your side.” I raised my hands and took two steps back looking at the Hamilton County Sheriff deputies that had been inside when this started. OH Fuck.

Turd tried to stand up and the officer tazed him. About that time two more cars rolled up with red and blue flashing. I was a statue, and the young lady was still sitting on the ground crying now.

One of the new arrivals walked up to me and asked what was in the small of my back. I said my SCCY 9mm. My permit to conceal in my wallet attached to my cell phone case in my right back pocket. He removed my pistol cleared it and set it on the hood of his car. Then asked me to slowly get my id for him. Slower than frozen molasses I took out my cellphone and removed my retired military id, driver’s license, and conceal permit and handed them to the deputy that I now realized was a female. Turd was being cuffed and stuffed by the first deputy and another, while a fourth was talking with the young lady. I saw an SUV drive up and a plain clothes officer got out going to the trunk of turd’s car where the young lady and forth officer were just opening it. The plain clothes yelled for a bus, I knew that meant ambulance and told the female I was an Army medic if they needed medical help. She just said follow me and we both ran to the back of the car. There was another girl in the trunk, she was bound with leather straps around her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, wrists and neck, all pulled together to keep her in a kind of balled up knee to chin, arms behind her back position. The fucking straps had locking buckles with small padlocks on them. I turned to my camper and grabbed my IFAK from inside the door. Pulled the trauma shears and cut all of the straps off. The plain clothes who was the Sheriff, started to freak about evidence then just said finish.

So, several hours later I was released from the Sheriff’s station, along with the two young ladies, who were of legal age at 25 and 21 years. They did not want to press charges against turd, however, evidence from the car was going to put him away for a long time. It seems he was a serial kidnapper and had trophies from previous victims some that were found dead so he was done! And the young ladies just wanted to leave.

25-year-old Mila Cordonals think of Maya Hawke 5’8” 115-pound, shoulder length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes with a 32B-24-34 beautiful body. 21-year-old Suzy Armonti think Sophia Lillis 5’ 100-pounds soaking wet, reddish hair in a pixie cut and blue eyes with a 32B-22-32 body. Both kidnap victims with no family or anyone looking for them. They only wanted to be let go and asked to go with me. I don’t know why?

I was just as shocked as the deputies when they both made that request. I stuttered and sputtered that I couldn’t look after them. They said they only wanted a ride as far as I would take them. The sheriff said that I had a clear background check and stellar report from the military, so if the girls wanted to travel with me the police couldn’t do anything about it. I just had to agree.

Deputy Janet Jackson (no relation but could pass as her twin) returned my SCCY and commented on the color and make. I explained that on one of my leaves from the military I was not able to get one of my pistols out of the Armory, so I paid less than $300 for the SCCY, background check, a 3rd mag, and box of 50 rds. I had wanted an all-black one, but it was sold to another pending the check etc., I had to settle for the dark red lower and stainless-steel slide combo with a black magazine. It was double action only not a striker-fire, it had a concealed striker/hammer that was all-trigger-pull that carried 10 in the magazine and one in the chamber. Over-all a nice small easy to conceal 9mm. Janet smiled at my response and agreed with it.

Deputy Jackson upon hearing that the girls were leaving with me and after I asked about a KOA, led the way as I followed to the KOA just at the edge of town, and asked if I would join her for dinner after her shift ended a 6pm. I asked if 7pm would work so we both could freshen up. She pointed to the girls saying they were invited too. Yes, I had capitulated, and Mila and Suzy were with me.

I had made it clear before leaving the sheriff station that my camper is where I slept, and they could share the fold out bed the dining table area made. The sheriff who was the plain clothes officer stated that the girls were 21 and 25 and legal to make any decisions of their own. He added that unless there was a reason for police to be called to the KOA, we would be on are own. The girls nodded and I said thanks a lot to which the officers all laughed. That is when the FBI people showed up. I was only asked for contact information which I said the sheriff had and walked out without any further issues.

The girls said nothing the entire drive to the KOA and just followed me around as I hooked up to power, water, and septic. They rode in the back seat of my truck; it is a four door, but the back doors are suicide and can only be opened after the front door is opened. I didn’t push the issue until it was time to enter my camper. It is a full size with a double bed over the cab sleeping area, dining common area where the side door is located. The back has a small bathroom that is all in one, toilet and sink in the enclosed waterproof space with the shower being one of the hand-held types that also mounted to the wall, and the drain in the floor was connected to the grey-water tank I had hooked to the septic of the KOA.

I explained how the foldout bed worked and showed them where blankets, sheets and pillows were stowed.

Then I asked the first question from me directed at them both: What do you want from me?

They both looked at each other, sighed and then Suzy pointed to Mila. Mila started their story:

We have been with ‘Master’ for almost a year, well I have been with ‘Master’ for 11 months, and Suzy has been 9, Suzy corrected in a quiet whisper 9 ½ months, ‘Master’ would punish whoever did not please him enough by making them ride in the trunk as you found Suzy. He had two places that they moved between, one in the mountains and the other near the beach, they were not sure what state or location either were as when they rode in the front, they had to wear sunglasses that he had painted black on the inside so they could not see. If they took them off, they would be put in the trunk and once they both made him mad and had to ride in the trunk together. I found that the girls only had the t-shirt they were wearing, no bra or panties, the running shorts, and flip-flops. So, the first thing I did was get them each a hoodie, sweatpants that were too big but could be tied around the waist to keep from falling off and locked up before taking them shopping. They both started to refuse until I said that if they were going to travel with me, they had to obey everything I said. They both paused and said, “Yes Master”. I almost fell down as I turned and stopped so fast. I shouted, Do Not Call Me Master! Then I stopped took a few deep breathes and calmly said I am nothing like that ‘shitbag’ You call me Neal please. They both looked like they were going to cry so I said please let’s take this slowly ok. They nodded and we were off.

Wal Mart is a good place to shop if you need just about everything as they have just about everything. Mila was 8” taller than Suzy but they had almost the same build, I guess the turd had a specific body type as the girls did look almost like sisters. So, they bought a package of 12 thongs to share $20, two 3-pak sport bras each $20, a package of 12 pairs of socks to share $10, one pair of jeans each $40, two pair of cargo-shorts each $60, one polo shirt each $16, a package of 6 t-shirts to share $16, a pair of tennis shoes each $40 and a hoodie for each $32 after tax it was under $200. The girls took it all to the camper and I helped them empty two drawers by moving my stuff into other drawers or stuffing it in a duffle bag. Then I let them change while I checked my trailer. They looked so much better and appeared to feel better too. It was almost time for me to meet officer Jackson for dinner, the drive over the girls still rode in the back seat.

As we got out of the truck Janet pulled up and we waited to walk in together. This was a nice mom and pop café. I knew we had been had when the woman that greeted us as we walked in asked “JJ who are your friends” and Janet replied “Mom don’t call me JJ, these are some people I met today on the job, and they needed a place to eat dinner so I invited them to join me so I wouldn’t have to eat alone again. A big guy and I do mean big as in Shaq size came from the back with an apron around his waist that looked like a French maid outfit on his huge size. He was shouting don’t talk to your mother like that or I’ll put you over my knee young lady, cop or not! Janet just looked to the floor and whispered “YES DADDIE, sorry momma”.

Michael Jackson (again NO relation) (think Shaq) was over 7’ and easily 250 pounds of pure muscle I was guessing a 60” chest and 50” waist, shit his biceps were bigger than my thighs and his forearms were about as big as my biceps. Kate Jackson (obviously no relation LOL) was 5’6” almost 2’ shorter than her husband and looked like Oprah with a 41C-32-40 body, Janet was also 5’6” with a 35C-24-36 hard body. Janet and Kate took us to a table and Michael went back to the kitchen. We had a wonderful dinner I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans, Mila had country fried chicken with home fries and carrots, Suzy had chopped steak with baked potato and broccoli, Janet had what I had except she had carrots with her green beans. Janet threatened to arrest me for disturbing the peace when I tried to pay for dinner. Kate just said they would need either an ambulance or the coroner if she had to call Michael out of the back. I thanked them and we got an escort back to the KOA site by Janet, I asked if it was her idea, or the sheriff and she said both with a slight grin. She said that they were actually more concerned about me, not knowing how or what the girls might react to things. I laughed and said I was a big boy and could take care of myself, but I appreciated the concern. The girls were kneeling on the floor when I entered the camper, and I didn’t know what to do so I just asked them what I needed to do.

Suzy spoke this time, saying that either tie them both up on their bed or let them sleep with me. I said that I didn’t think there was enough room for all three of us in the over-the-cab bed. I asked why I had to tie them up. Mila said that ‘Master’ always tied them up at night unless they were in bed with him, even then they had a collar and leash on. I said not to use master any longer but to use turd from now on when referring to the ‘Turd’. They both smiled and said, “YES NEAL”. I just shook my head and said let’s see if we all fit.

The full-size bed was big enough for all three of us since both of them were so tiny. I almost choked when they stripped naked and climbed into the bed. They both looked uncomfortable, so I asked what was wrong. They both said almost at the same time, that they were so used to having a collar on it felt weird not having one on. I thought about it and went to my medical kit. I got out a roll of Coban, an elastic like non-sticky tape that sticks to itself without adhesive. It was 2” wide which turned out to be just the right width. I had each girl put her index fingers next to her neck and wrapped around their neck and fingers snug but not tight several times to form a kind of collar. When they pulled their fingers out it was just the right snugness without being tight or constricting. They appeared more relaxed, and we drifted off to sleep without issues.

The girls didn’t want to take the Coban off in the morning, I said it would draw too much attention, and they finally relented and took them off very carefully to have them for tonight. I made breakfast; eggs, bacon, (you gotta have bacon) toast, and coffee. Then the girls cleaned up making me sit and watch. They were still naked mind you. Oh boy, finally I asked where they needed to go. Panic and tears appeared immediately. I quickly asked what was wrong, they both took a moment to calm down and said they had nowhere to go. I said to get dressed and I would be waiting for them in the truck, I needed time to think while they dressed.

What the hell had I gotten myself into? Ok think, what do they need and what can I offer them? Stability? What or how would that work? They had been programed/trained to be submissive. I would need to take that and slowly work them out of or away from that type of lifestyle. I went to my trailer and found my repair kit, it had everything from sewing to soldering to leather and nylon works. I found two plastic buckles that were 1 ½ inches wide and nylon webbing 1 ½ inches wide along with a needle and heavy nylon thread. The girls found me at the back of the trailer dressed in cargo shorts and t-shirt, I asked if they had anything under the shorts and t-shirt. They both smiled and nodded NO. I told them to both come into the trailer, then had them bend over and I gave each a hard smack on the butt that left my hand stinging, so I know they didn’t enjoy it much. I then said from now on dressed meant thong, bra, socks, shirt, shorts or something covering the thong socially appropriate, and shoes. Did they understand? They both said yes. I said to take a knee. Then I measured with the nylon webbing each of their necks and cut the right amount for each girl then told them to go correct their clothing situation. The almost ran back to the camper. I put a plastic buckle on each collar and used the needle and thread to secure them in place allowing for a snug but not tight fit on each of their necks. The buckle would stay in the back with their hair over it leaving just the nylon webbing showing. I hoped this would work for the time being. The girls returned just as I closed the trailer. Kneeling in front of me they were looking at me with a glow for the first time since I had seen them. The click of each buckle made them jump both times. Then they asked if they could hug me.

I was ready to cry now. I told them they could hug me anytime they wanted. I was almost knock down by the speed and power of their impact to hug me. We unhooked from the utilities and packed up to leave. A quick stop to check out of the KOA was when I found out that either the FBI or police had paid for our stay, so we were ready to leave. We stopped at the police station, and I was given a card with a number to call for the FBI to get my statement and information about the case.

Janet gave me a hug and said to keep in touch as she gave me a card with the restaurant number and information on it.

Quite a few hours down the road and we needed to stop for potty and fuel both for the truck and us.

We stopped at a quick shop to get fuel and potty. The girls went to potty while I fueled the truck. I was just getting to the restrooms when I saw a guy giving the girls a hard time. I just walked up and told him they were with me, and it was in his best interest to move along. The idiot looked me over and began to pull a folding knife from his pocket, I pulled my SCCY and had it in his face when he clicked the knife open. I said drop the knife and walk away or died dumbass. He was smarter than I thought cuz the knife hadn’t hit the floor and he was walking almost running away. I stepped on the knife to keep it from bouncing and possibly cutting one of us. Mila asked to pick it up, but I said leave it on the ground. We didn’t need our prints on it. I took the girls into the toilet with me to be safe. I did my business and the girls followed me out to the truck.

We drove through the town trying to decide what we wanted to eat. At the far end of town, we finally decided on Cracker Barrel. After our meal we were driving toward the highway when Mila pointed to an adult toy store asking if we could check it out. I pulled into the parking lot and asked what they were looking for. They both said that they loved my collar but still had the need to be restrained, both said that they were seriously uncomfortable because of the lack of being restrained, they both were used to being seriously restrained for most of the day and it was getting bad for both of them not being restrained.

So, a shopping we would go.

I was impressed with the quality and diversity of items available in the shop. For being a small 30X60 building it was very well stocked with just about everything you would expect to find in an adult store.

Lingerie along the wall right as you entered the store, magazines and DVDs in aisles broken into Gay, Straight, Lesbian, BDSM, and everything else, the back wall was dildos, vibrators, plugs, and such. The wall opposite the lingerie was Bondage and such, there was leather, latex, rubber, spandex, metal you name it they had it. Again, I was seriously impressed, the girls were looking at the bondage items when Suzy asked how much I would let them spend. I asked what they needed not what they wanted, wants would be talked about and figured out later, right now what did they need. Mila looked at me for the first-time eye to eye and said “you are too good for us, thank you” then she whispered to Suzy who nodded and then they turned to me and quietly said a sensory deprivation hood, posture collar, arm binder, straps for their legs and ankles, for each of them. I selected the medium to high quality items more for their comfort than price. I also saw something that I felt would help me to maintain some control of the situation. After getting everything up to the counter I suggested they check one more time for anything else we might need. While they were checking everything again, I slipped my items into the purchase and had the clerk bag them separately. He smiled and nodded at my request. The girls came back with lubricant how could we have forgotten lubricant. I paid for the quart size laughing.

We put everything in the camper and drove on. I asked again where we were going, and the girls just asked where I was going before all this happened. I said I didn’t have a place in mind. It was early but I decided to stop and get a hotel for the night. I was planning to have the girls get a full night sleep fully restrained however they desired. And the next day I would spring my surprise on them.

Mila chose to be on her back ankles and knees strapped together tight, arm binder keeping her arms together in front of her belly, posture collar snug, and sensory hood extra tight.

Suzy wanted to be on her belly in a severe hog-tie, ankles strapped to her thighs and a second strap around her shin and thigh, the arm binder keeping her arms behind her back and attached to her ankles, the posture collar snug and the sensory hood snug too.

After ensuring both could breathe and had good circulation in all extremities, I got my surprise out.

I had purchased two FANCYSTEEL FS3 Chastity High Waist Belt, adding two of the FS2 Rear Opening with Rear Plug Holder, and four Unisex Large 3-Ball Plugs.

When it was time to wake the girls I left the collars, hoods, and arm binders on and just man handled them into position to get the chastity belts on. They were resistant at first and then quickly submitted until the two intruders made themselves known. Then there was serious resistance, but it was too late at that point, and once it was locked in place they were done. Mila was extremely verbal at first as soon as I took her hood off, wanting to know what I had done and then quieted looked at me wide-eyed and dropped to her knees head down as much as the collar would allow.

Suzy said nothing just checked what it was and saw Mila and quickly copied her. I left the collars on and took the arm binders off. Both just knelt there waiting for me to make the next move.

I explained that from now on they would wear the chastity belt at night starting tonight. They would wear them from now until tomorrow morning, they could pee with the chastity belt in place, wiping would be difficult but was possible, shitting would have to wait until tomorrow morning this was to get them accustomed to the chastity belt restriction on shitting.

Mila raised a hand, so I told her she could speak. She asked if they were to refer to me as SIR or Neal. I thought about it and said only when wearing the chastity belt were they to refer to me as SIR all other times I was to be addressed as Neal. They both said, “YES SIR” and smiled.

I said we were leaving and for them to dress but no thong when wearing the chastity belt. We checked out and loaded up the truck and were off. The girls squirmed for the first hour then seemed to get used to the belts and intruders. When we stopped for gas I asked if either was having a problem with the belt. They both said that it was bearable, and they would obey my wishes. I asked if they were hungry and what they wanted to eat. Red Lobster was my choice, and we all had a great meal. We drove until we found another KOA park to stop for the night. There was no utilities at this one so we just parked and set up for the night. The next morning the girls made breakfast and we had to shower separate as the KOA showers were gender divided. The girls were embarrassed to shower with the chastity belt on but they lucked out as they were the only women in there. Back at the camper I decided to let them out early and unlocked the belts. Both pouted but thanked me. I had a locking toolbox that they put the belts and intruders into then I locked it and put it in my gun safe. The girls wanted to check out all my firearms when they saw the gun safe. I had a pump 12ga, 270 bolt action with a 4-12X40 scope, AR15 with nine 30 round magazines, Ruger 10/22 with seven 25 round magazines, 30-30 lever action, Taurus 410/45LC 5 shot revolver in the 3” chamber, Kimber 1911 frame .45 APC and five 10 round magazines, Taurus model 92 9mm with seven 17 round magazines, a double action 22mag 9 shot revolver, and my SCCY 9mm with five 10 round magazines.

The girls asked if I would teach them to shoot and get them their own pistol and rifle. I smiled and said that was a good idea and we would check the local area for a way to do it. We found a store that advertised everything needed for the outdoors. “ROBERTS MILLS” was the name on the sign, an old man and woman were the owners and both military veterans, the little shop looked more like a trading post on the inside. They had just about everything you might need if going outdoors. Tents, clothing, all kinds of military surplus gear, fishing tackle and poles, and a back wall corner to corner with firearms.

When the girls almost ran to the firearms display the woman walked over and began to ask them what they were looking for. They both said that they had never fired a gun but were looking for a pistol and rifle. Roberta Mills the woman, laughed, and asked what they were planning on shooting so she could help them select the right kind of firearm.

Robert Mills the old man step up next to me and asked what the deal was as he nodded toward the girls.

I gave an abbreviated version; saying I was there when they were rescued from a serial kidnapper/murder, and they asked to travel with me, to get away from the shit storm that was building around the ‘TURD’ who had kidnapped them.

Robert, call me ‘Rob’ smiled and commented ‘going to arm them and teach them to protect themselves.’

I just smiled and nodded.

The girls said they didn’t know what they were going to be shooting. Roberta just smiled and said then let’s find a pistol that can shoot just about anything. Roberta pulled down two rifles setting them on the counter, then reaching under the countertop she pulled out two pistols. Rob and I walked up, and I noticed that both were revolvers, the rifles were actually Circuit Judge Carbines in 410/45LC, which meant they could shoot shotgun shells in 410 and 45LC as a rifle. The revolvers were Charter Arms Professionals in 32 Magnum caliber with 7-shots. Roberta was showing the girls how both were the same but slightly different and that it would be easier to learn how to shoot a revolver and both the pistol and rifle were revolvers. Rob tapped my shoulder and nodded to follow him. He led me to the accessory section at the corner and began pointing out holsters and slings for the guns. Rob recommended a ‘BRA’ holster for everyday carry concealing the pistol under their breasts where it would be very hard almost impossible to notice and very easy to get too. He also recommended a belt holster for when we were at the range or outdoors. Then he went into the back, when he returned he had four homemade speed loaders for the 32 cal 7-shot revolver, he made them for his wife as that was her carry gun. They were made from a wooden dowel, PVC, washers, and a nut and bolt. Rob walked over to the ammo shelves and grabbed a couple of boxes. When he set everything down on the counter I watched as he opened a box of 32 magnums and dropped 7 into the speed loader. Turned the bolt and flipped it over cartridges down and none fell out until he turned the bolt again and all 7 dropped onto the counter. He turned to me and asked what branch. I laughed and said Army Medic. He replied ‘NO SHIT’ I looked stunned, and he said Roberta is a Combat Medic, he is a Sapper (Combat Engineer). Then he said to check this out and walked down another aisle. I followed him and saw that he was taking me to the medical section. I was impressed, they had IFAKs, small first aid kits, Combat Lifesaver Kits (stocked and just the bags), Medical Packs (like I carried again stocked and empty), then he pointed to a funny looking rolled up bag. When he opened and rolled it out on the floor, I knew I was buying two or more (one is none and two is one). The roll was 18” wide and about 2’ long, it had pockets and Velcro straps holding what appeared to be a minor surgical kit and supplies. It could be attached to the top or bottom of an aid bag or carried alone. This would have been great to have when I was deployed. Just about that moment the girls yelled for me. Rob and I walked to the girls and I just laughed as they were posing with the pistol in one hand and the rifle in the other. Rob surprised me when he told Roberta to take them out back and let them shoot both before we bought them. Roberta began laughing when the girl’s mouths dropped open wide enough to put their fist in. We all walked out the back where there was a range set up. You had to walk down steps into the culvert that had been dug and buried, it was only 25 feet but that was plenty for handguns and ok to test fire a rifle. The lights were LED and lit the culvert well, Rob turned on two fans that blew down the culvert from behind us, they were strong but not enough to affect our shooting and at the far end was another set that were exhaust fans sucking everything down range and out the far end. The targets were manual pull on a clothesline system, which worked great.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.