My Ponygirl Journey - Cover

Preview

My Ponygirl Journey

by Megansdad

Copyright© 2023 by Megansdad

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Rape, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Light Bond, PonyGirl, Gang Bang, Orgy, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Pregnancy, Nudism,

BDSM Sex Story: This is a story of a girl who at the age of 14 began working on a ranch that trained ponygirls. After a fight with her mother chose to live permanently on the ranch. Read her story as she lives as a free woman who is also training with the ponygirls and trying not to get reported to the authorities, having her freedom taken away, and being forced to be a real ponygirl for life.

Disclaimer: The main character is nude starting at the age of 14 when she was raped and gets involved in sex with multiple partners at the age of 15. At 15 she also gives birth. Her daughter is nude until she is potty trained at which point she started wearing clothes. I made it so that the nudity laws applied to ponygirls too. Anyone under the age of 14 must be clothed. Only the first 18 months of the baby’s life is she nude. If this bothers you then please don’t read my story. I would prefer you not read it than give it a poor score.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.