Mommy Tricks Me Back - Cover

Mommy Tricks Me Back

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

True Story Sex Story: This takes place after " Wet Dreams Come True" Mommy has her own tricks

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

“Sonny!!! Help me!!!!” Yelled Mommy. She had slipped in the shower. I heard the thump of her hitting the shower floor. I raced into her bathroom. Having just got up I was in my underwear and nothing else. I looked in the shower and there was Mommy lying on the floor with the warm water hitting her naked body. I asked “are you alright?” Mommy said “ I think so, help me up”

I didn’t hesitate as I stepped in her shower. I haven’t been in the shower with a naked Mommy since I was 7 or 8. The thought made me smile. I helped Mommy up and I asked “ are you sure your ok?” Mommy replied “ yes I think so, but I’d feel better if stayed in here with me until I was done. “Sure thing “ I said. Mommy gingerly went back to showering. She was getting ready to soap her sexy body when she said “that pee play we did the other day, that was very exciting for me” “ I’ve never cum with so much force” said Mommy. “ I never thought I would ever enjoy that” she added. “ it’s ok Mommy” I answered. “I enjoyed it too, lots” I confessed. “ Your pee is sweet believe it or not “ I added. Mommy said “I’ve been masturbating everytime I pee, but I can’t get it like you did.” “ Well concentrating like that when you are trying to pee is very hard I would suspect. That’s why it’s best for someone to help you with that.” I answered Mommy finished with her shower duties and she looked at me and said “ I have to pee right now! I want you to help Mommy pee cum like you did the other day!” Mommy said excitedly.” I reached out and fondled Mommy’s nipples. They were hard as I have ever felt them. I lowered my mouth to her waiting nipples when Mommy said “ yes Sonny suck the nipples that gave you milk Suck Mama’s tits!” I obliged Mommy. Her tits are small but fabulous. They are a small c cup with medium size nipples. Her nipples get very hard when she is excited. I sucked and playfully bit her nipples while she held my head against her chest. Finally she ordered “ lie down on the floor”. She then got on her knees facing me. Her pussy was a foot or so above me. I watched her pussy. Mommy’s pussy twitched and her fuck hole opened a bit. A hot stream of Mommy’s piss hit my chest. She moved up to my face then down to my cock blasting me with hot piss from my face to my cock. Mommy said “since I pissed on it it must be mine” as her cunt was sliding down my cock. When she reached bottom she pissed all the way up my cock saying “ my cock!” I thought she was done but boy was I wrong. She put her pissy cunt right upon my face. I Instinctively started licking and sucking her cunt. Her cunt was like a ripe mellon all juicy with her pee. Mommy started to convulse on my face, she exclaimed “ I’m cumming Sonny!!!” No sooner than she said that she started pee all over my face. I stuck my tongue out to taste her. She said “there’s Mommy’s little Man.” A huge blast of Mommy’s pee filled my mouth. As always it was sweet. Mommy pissed and came for another few minutes. She crawled off me. I stood up and grabbed my cock. Mommy wasn’t the only one here who needed a pee. I stood over her and pissed all over her tits and cunt. Mommy said “ not in my mouth please!” Mommy spread her pussy and said “on my clit, piss on my clit Sonny.” I pissed on her clit watching it turn a crimson red. She muttered “ so hot!!” All of this pissing and I still had a half tank left. So I got Mommy up, bent her over into a standing doggie style position, pushed my half hard cock in her wet cunt and filled her fuck hole with hot piss. “OH MY GOD SONNY!!! I’m cumming again!!!” She exclaimed. I held her there while I jerked my shaft hard. I put my hardening cock into Mommy’s pee filled pussy and fucked her. The sensation was amazing!! Mommy was cumming again after just three strokes with my cock. “I’m cumming cumming cumming!!!” Mommy said After a few strokes I joined her with my own orgasm. I filled Mommy’s piss filled hot cunt with my own hot cum. “Uhhhhnnnnaghhh!! “ screamed Mommy as her multiple orgasm hit its peak. I held her up as I stroked her hot cunt a few more times with my cock. When I withdrew it was uncorking a bottle, all my piss, cum and some of Mommy’s pee ran onto the shower floor. We cleaned up and kissed. Mommy said “ that was hands down the best sex of my life Sonny “ She asked me if the peeing thing was good for me. I answered enthusiasticly “Yes! Mommy I love it! and so do you I think “ I asked Mommy if she really fell. She admitted that it was all a put on and she cunningly had me lick the pee from her cunt.

So, now we must put towels down when we have Mommy and Sonny sexy time but it’s so worth it!!!!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.