Master's Island - Cover

Master's Island

Copyright© 2001 by Taoman

Chapter 6: The Second Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Second Week - Four castaways on a tropical island realize new depths of their sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As Taylor's hunting skills become more adept he has more time to explore his environment.

I followed the stream into the jungle upward toward the crests of the large hills hazily seen in the distance. Within an hour I had surmounted the heights and surveyed my domain. My assumptions were verified; we were stranded on an island.

I had worked up a sweat during my trek home so I stopped below a newly discovered waterfall and rinsed off. I climbed up on the nearby sun-baked flat rocks to dry and dozed off to be awakened by girlish laughter that rose above the constant roar of the waterfall.

Rolling over, I looked over the ledge into the pool below me. Two naked teenagers were having some fun swimming and splashing each other. I lay there and watched when I realized I was almost guiltily hiding there with a throbbing erection. I pulled myself up and whistled. The two girls looked up, smiled and waved. I motioned for them to come up. I saw them glancing back at their piled clothes on the bank and I whistled again and motioned impatiently. Both girls began swimming toward me.

I lay back in the sun and waited; within moments the two dripping wet energetic girls joined me. Jennifer was talking as soon as she crested the rock telling me what a complete asshole Kimberly was. She paused for a moment when she saw I was naked and saw my state of arousal. She took her eyes off my erect cock, looked me in the eyes, gave me a smile and started talking again. "Kimberly is such a bitch," she said "We're really sorry about the other night." She looked over her shoulder as the equally nubile Brittany joined us.

I noticed both girls knelt modestly with their knees together and their weight back on their heels. The water dripped from them puddling the rock at their feet. Their previous display of nakedness had been at night. This seemed so bold in the revealing light of day.

'Thanks for the dinner," Brittany said with a huge smile. "Sorry about my sister."

"You know that Kimberly ate that food too," Jennifer told me indignantly. "And she didn't have to take her clothes off!"

"Give me a kiss, girls," I interrupted their awkwardly nervous chatter.

Jennifer smiled, immediately bent forward and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. When she started to sit back I said, "Jennifer, a slave girl should always kiss her Master as a lover."

She was poised on her hands above me looking down into my eyes. She blinked, parted and wet her lips then leaned forward placing her hands for support on both sides of my face. She kissed as a passionately as a mature woman. After a moment I brought my hand up to her chin and broke the kiss. She modestly sank back away from me as if embarrassed by her bold wantonness.

"Brittany's turn," I said turning to the other girl.

She was watching her friend. She met my eye then leaned forward with her face coming toward mine.

"No," I held up a restraining hand. "You start by kissing your Master's cock."

Her glaze shifted quickly to my upstanding hard-on. She sat back. "Oh no," she said in a meek tone. "Please... I have never done that."

Jennifer spoke up. "Oh go on, you big baby. It's fun."

The young girl was plainly distraught. "You're too big," she said looking at my cock.

"Her boyfriend is not big like that," Jennifer spoke up laughing.

Brittany shot her friend a dirty look.

"Just take it step by step," I said, "First, just hold it"

She shifted her eyes to see if I was teasing her. Then she slowly reached out and I felt her wet warm hand gently touch my penis.

"Good girl!" I said encouragingly. "Now pump it. You won't hurt me"

I sat up and shifted myself around so she was kneeling between my spread legs. Then I propped myself up on my elbows. I wanted never to forget this vision. This beautiful young blonde was tentatively stroking me. Her full breasts jiggled as she concentrated on her task.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.