My Wife's Fantasy Lover - Cover

My Wife's Fantasy Lover

This story is copy right. Do not publish or post on any other sites or locations without written permission.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - MfM, cream pie, light bondage This husband and wife have had an exciting time exploring fantasy games with each other rather than inviting others into their bed. His wife's number one fantasy is to be 'dominated', and made into a 'nasty wife'. He realizes that, and that she is constantly fantasizing about his best friend. He then begins teasing them both and finds a sneaky way to replace her 'fantasy lover' with 'the real thing'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Once we got home, Hunter went into his bathroom and we went into our bedroom. I threw my shirt off and laid her on the bed, lifting her skirt up over her stomach exposing her sexy pussy.

She spread her legs for me. Her pussy was soaking wet. I put my face against her lips, planting soft kisses on her. I could see the juices running out of the bottom of her pussy. The feel and the site were so erotic.

I had to hold back from devouring her right there.

"How did you like your ride home?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh, it was nice!" She said.

"Are you glad we went in the two seater?" I asked

"Ohhh yesss."

"Could you feel his cock?" I asked prodding her on.

"Yesss. I could feel it all right. If he'd pulled my skirt up I think he would have slid right into me." She said.

I told her how it looked like she was making love to him the way they were dancing on some of the songs.

"Well, you told me that I had to turn him on, didn't you." She asked.

I told her how, as the three of us were dancing that I was imagining that both of us were fucking her.

"Ohhh, meee tooo." She said. "It was like our fantasy nights, only better. I was imagining it as he rubbed his cock against me dancing."

"Could you feel it?" I asked.

"Oh yea, I couldn't help but feel both of you. You both kept bumping and rubbing up against me. It was like both your cocks were teasing me at the same time." She said. I felt like I could cum right there on the dance floor and I didn't care." She said.

I put my thumbs on either side and pulled them apart so I could see the juices that Hunter had stirred in my wife. She was so slick inside. It was so erotic; all of it. Especially seeing how turned on he had made her.

I lowered my face to her, brushing my lips across her soft lips. The sweet smell of woman. I kissed her lips and then dipped my tongue inside to taste her.

I love that first slick touch of turned on pussy against my tongue.

She moaned and I licked deeper tasting as much of her as I could. She was wonderful and giving me all the juices that I wanted. The soft and fleshy feel of her pussy against my cheeks and tongue was wonderful.

Letting my tongue start at the bottom of her slit, and I guided it to the top, scooping as much of her as I could, then I buried my face into her licking and lapping her clit.

"Honey... Honey?" She moaned down to me. "Baby... I don't think... I don't think my pu... ssy has ever felt... like this! Gaaaa! What kind of grass is this anyway? I feel like my pussy is telling me what to do!"

I began rhythmically licking her to bring up higher. I wanted her to cum right there before we went back into the kitchen with Hunter but...

"Tony! What are you guys up to? Not in that bed yet, I hope?" I heard Hunter say somewhere off in the foggy distance.

Kari slowly regained herself out of dreamland and raised up.

"Hunters calling us!" She said.

She put her hands on my head and pulled me up to give me a deep kiss. "Come on darling. I don't want to either, but we have to go back... for at least a few minutes." She looked me in the eye. "But we are going to finish this soon."

I got up and went into the kitchen to join him, skillfully wiping the pussy juice of my cheeks. Kari went into the bath to freshen up.

After she'd freshened up she joined us, this time, in a black sheer robe. The result was that her nice full nipples were very visible as they moved underneath the haze of fabric.

Hunter handed me the new joint that he had just fired up.

"Ouuuu goodie!" She said taking it from me when I finished. We both knew that sex tonight was now going up another level. She was always very susceptible to the effects of grass, and loved falling into that disoriented and vulnerable feeling she fell into when she smoked it.

They had already had some but I felt this almost immediately. It was strong. Everything seemed different. I soon noticed that it had been a while since anyone had said anything.

We all took a couple more hits, talked for a while and eat some munchies.

"You're right!" I heard myself say somewhere off in the distance. "This is strong shit!"

He just smiled. "You have no idea. Just wait!"

In no time we were all in another zone. I couldn't believe it.

"I told you it was trip weed, didn't I?" I heard Hunter say somewhere.

It was. I was in another dimension and so horny I could hardly stand it. I looked over at Kari. She looked great and so damned sexy.

Not long after, that paranoia of good grass began to set in. I began to feel that Hunter was orchestrating all this so that he could fuck my wife. It made me feel nervous and enormously turned on at the same time.

I noticed how sexy Kari was looking at him and I felt that she wanted to sneak into his bedroom after I was asleep.

Suddenly I felt like the pawn, but it was all so erotic that I didn't care. Besides I knew it was just the effects of the grass and made a choice to just go with the flow, what ever that was.

Kari was so nasty looking, her hair still tousled from dancing. Her breast looked fabulous as they moved slightly under the robe as she walked. Once as we were leaning over the bar in the kitchen, one of her breast slipped out of her robe.

She simple cupped it and put it back in as though nothing had happened but it drove me crazy, especially feeling that it might have been done accidentally for Hunter to see.

I looked up at Hunter. He was stoned and couldn't take his eyes off of them. My cock was raging and I felt that if I didn't put my cock in her soon that I'd be taken away by the white shirts.

My sense of time and space had long left me, but at some point Kari looked over at me and knew it was time for the bedroom.

Under the influence, she walked over and flung her arms around Hunter and kissed him quickly on the lips. "Night Sweetheart. I enjoyed out date tonight." She giggled.

"My pleasure." He said, a little caught off guard. "Anytime you can't find a date, please call me. That is if it's OK with your husband."

"Oh, I'll make sure it is." She giggled again and eased into the bedroom pulling the door to behind her.

I stayed behind for a second to just tell Hunter good night and how much I enjoyed having him there. He almost looked like he wanted to apologize for the night, but I didn't give him the opportunity and headed for my rendezvous with Kari.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.