How Amanda Spent Her Summer Vacation - Cover

How Amanda Spent Her Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2002 by Taoman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Cash-strapped college student Amanda takes a summer job which opens new doors of sexual discovery for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning Leisha was waiting in the classroom. She was kneeling next to the podium as the class entered. It was apparent immediately that the night had brought changes, both physically and attitude wise.

The large mass of bouncing curls that had previously fallen about her shoulders was gone. Her head had been shaven bald. She had been oiled and her dusky body gleamed. A small gold ring had been inserted in nose and a delicate golden bell hung from a post mounted on her left nipple.

She would not meet the other's eyes, but stared fixedly at the floor.

Ms. Danielle had not entered so Amanda who was kneeling closest to the black girl whispered "Leisha, what happened to you beautiful hair?"

"Mistress said it chaffed her thighs." Leisha replied softly without looking up.

At that moment Ms. Danielle entered and strode confidently to the front of the class.

At the sound of the approaching woman's heels Leisha straightened herself and arched her back presenting her ample bosom in a out thrust manner.

Ms. Danielle ran a long red painted nail across the smooth top of Leisha's head as she passed her. Leisha took a deep breath and trembled at the contact. Amanda noticed the black girl's nipples tautened...

"Good morning girls" Ms. Danielle announced. Her mood seemed upbeat, almost cheerful for a usually all-business woman.

"Today we begin a new phase of training." She continued. "Previously we have just covered basic skills. The time has come to learn performance duties and also to get a brief tour of a more eclectic training area.

"You all have been wearing your heels enough that you should have become accustomed to the demands of their use. Today we will practice serving in a manner that is both seductive and practical.

The class was led into a previously unused compartment. The room was tightly filled with round tables and seated mannequins. Ms. Danielle had the girls align themselves against the far wall.

"If this is done properly you will be able to efficiently serve and maintain a alluring attraction to the guest." The older woman explained.

Amanda noted the mannequins were all male. Caitlin nudged her and made a slight directional movement with her head. Amanda then noticed the protruding bare plaster buttocks of a kneeling figure emerging from under a tablecloth. The placement of the slender female-formed mannequin was with her face resting in the sitting figures lap.

Amanda then closely scanned the room and noticed this placement was repeated twice.

Ms. Danielle picked up a silver platter from a table and added four empty champagne glasses.

"Stephanie you will go first." She handed the tray to the girl. "One hand underneath" she explained.

Stephanie balanced the tray as directed. Ms. Danielle then took a waiting pitcher and started to fill the glasses. She talked, as did this.

"The talent is to cross the room with as much decorum as possible. It will not do to spill drinks on our guests. This is not a complete simulation as in actuality, tending on the type or frivolity of the crowd, the demands on you could make the proper performance of your duties quite extraordinary."

"Now Stephanie in this exercise you are to cross the room from this point to the table at the far side of the room and then return. You are not to spill a drink or push at a blocking figure with your hand or certainly not with your tray.'

"The art is to slide gracefully between the obstacles. Pressing your body against a guest is unavoidable. Learn to do it manner that doesn't suggest the guest is your way. Remember always, no matter hurried or flustered you are, you purpose is to please our guests in all ways.

Then Ms. Danielle circumvented the room to the far side. She picked up a small black box.

"Precede to me, Stephanie," she ordered.

Stephanie dutifully hefted the tray and began to maneuver through the maze. She carefully stepped over a kneeling female-formed mannequin and twisted to gingerly slide between to closely seated figures.

Suddenly one of the seated figures jerked and twisted. Its arm came up to Stephanie's naked bottom and there was a snap of electricity.

Stephanie screamed and threw the tray up in the air. It crashed on a table shattering glasses and tableware. The shocked girl rubbed her bottom.

"Now that is exactly what must NOT happen," Ms. Danielle proclaimed.

Over the next hour Ms. Danielle had all the girls try the exercise. The girls learned quickly all the mannequins had a particular random working. There were several that had the shocking arm, a couple which would rotate, pin you with their arms and pull you onto their lap.

This is what happened to Amanda. She nearly lost her tray but instead of fighting the clasping arms she followed the movement to sit in the mannequins lap. She squirmed realizing the figure was stiffly anatomically correct.

Afterwards Ms. Danielle had asked the class what they had learned.

"Not to fight" Jenna had answered.

Ms. Danielle nodded, "Correct, anything else?"

Caitlin spoke up asking "What if someone wants to-" she paused and searched for the word then motioned to one of the kneeling mannequins. "Wants to do it... or do that... in the room with everyone around?"

Ms. Danielle looked at her. "Usually a guest will be discrete. Although remember ALWAYS your first duty is to obey and please. If someone gets particularity amorous in such situations you will comply with the best of your ability. We expect you to maintain as much decorum as possible. Afterwards you will be temporally excused to remedy any resulting damages to your make-up and uniform. "

"Also I would expect of you to notice when another classmate has been detained in such a manner to pick up her table duties until she can return."

After lunch the class took their first extended trip from their compartments. They were led down several passages and up an elevator. This deck was quite different than the steel walled quarters they had grown accustomed too.

They followed Ms. Danielle down a deeply piled carpeted hallway. The walls were paneled with a dark rich wood. The lighting was subdued. The atmosphere of this part of the ship reeked of opulence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.