My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 67

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“Allow me to present you with a gift, Master!” Nydia surprised me while I humped the hell out of Serena Moon on my new bed.

“Gift?” I asked.

“Yes, from your father. Your REAL father. You see, Jehovah stopped trusting human fathers with siring His Prophets and Lawgivers. He tasked two angels with impregnating a Jewish matron with proven fertility whose husband lacked interest in sex. Hershel was already born by then, of course. Not wishing to give just any angels the job, he sent Michael the Archangel to sire a child on Gloria Schumacher.

“He sired Rachel. Yes, Rachel’s father was Michael. And yours was Gabriel, another Archangel. Yes, Herschel’s old man was indeed a Nazi. Due to a hate fuck. That you all had the condition known as ‘Schumacher Syndrome’ was to hedge all bets. You, my dear old man, are half-angel, half-man,” Nydia explained with a wink.

“Anyway, my gift to you is this. Mina Halleck. She’s been revived and is now assigned to you as one of your Undead ... but first, if you’ll do the honors, my son,” Gabriel beamed at me, his angelic might and majesty making it clear to me that I was always something superhuman, with a father such as he.

“Why did Gloria turn so quickly?” I asked while noticing just how pretty the newly risen Mina was compared to her old self.

“Because she wasn’t turned. She infected Hershel, not vice versa. You and Rachel had a sort of incubation period that took effect upon your fourteenth birthdays. Michael and I thought that we had the right woman. In many ways, we did, but in one important way, we didn’t. She had no scruples at all ... far too few in hindsight.

“We should have transmitted the condition directly to you two with the incubation period of fourteen years, not indirectly through your mother. We thought that she was a mostly good woman who just happened to be neglected by a husband who found sex messy and disgusting. She was even more disturbed than him ... and Hershel more than her, of course. Since none of us knew what Hershel could or would be, it was allowed as a backup plan, but he was never originally intended as a potential Prophet or Lawgiver.

“Now you know why Rachel was so horny and often had to jill off so much. She was far more frustrated from her fourteenth birthday than anyone knew ... and so were you. Odds were, if Gloria had propositioned either or both of you, it would have resulted in an affair. The days of your innocence and virginity were numbered from that day, your fourteenth birthday, both of you.

“If either of you had dared to make advances upon each other, that would have led to incest, too. And Marcy could easily have bedded you back then, as you know. Too bad that the two of you didn’t take each other and Marcy as lovers, but better late than never. Also know that the other Prophets that have been chosen, and there are several ... all of them have angelic fathers. All of them. None of them are fully human.

“None of their appointments is an accident. Even without Schumacher Syndrome, they would have spread some version of the same condition to others. It might be redundant, but said issues just naturally come with that territory. Better redundancy than inadequacy, after all,” Gabriel continued in his capacity as a herald of Heaven.

“Also, it has been determined that now not even the Undead are immune to Schumacher Syndrome. At all. After all, we don’t want to leave any lovers unturned, do we?” Marcy winked at me while Gabriel and she joined us for a rapidly growing clusterfuck.

Judging from the expression on Mina’s face, she couldn’t be happier to be turned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.